Why don’t you wear a mask?

MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95%? Because it will filter 95% of known BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

Good God people... FUCK your masks. Stick them where the sun don't.

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg
It's not what you don't know...it's what you know that ain't so.

I thought this at first as well...but it turns out the virus never travels alone. It travels as part of a droplet that is about 1 micron in size.

So lots of masks can block the virus.
Prove it... let's have a link that shows scientific proof that the virus HAS to be on a spittle droplet of 1 micron or larger to travel through the air...

I'll wait...

The covid virus particle can and does, very easily, float on it's own. It needs no host to float, as anything that small does float.
You are wrong.

You're the one that made the initial claim the virus needs to be on spit to travel through the air.

Now prove it.
I gave you the link...but if you just want the relevant excerpt, here it is....

"Virus particles don’t exist alone

The COVID-19 particle is indeed around 0.1 microns in size, but it is always bonded to something larger.

“There is never a naked virus floating in the air or released by people,” said Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses."

Anything else?

If you don't believe that, it's now up to you to prove that it is false.

I'm willing to listen.
Yeah... that's bull shit... that's what else...

What’s the difference between droplet, airborne, and aerosol spread?

Respiratory droplets can contain large amounts of virus and are released when an infected person sneezes, coughs, or talks. These droplets are too large and heavy to stay in the air for more than a few seconds and quickly settle out of the air onto surfaces. Because of gravity this is usually within 6 feet, but how far they go can depend on the force of the sneeze or cough.

Airborne infections can spread through air through residue from evaporated droplets or on dust particles. They are much smaller and lighter than droplets so they can stay in the air for long periods of time, in some cases even hours. The key to infections that spread though the airborne route is that they have to be able to survive for long periods outside of the body without drying out and dying off. Infections like measles, chickenpox, and tuberculosis are known to spread through the airborne route, making them highly contagious.

Defining aerosols gets even murkier. It’s somewhere between free-floating airborne viruses and much larger droplets. Aerosols can be described as a tiny virus-filled mist that allows virus to hang in the air and travel further than droplets. Now, there is some evidence that this new coronavirus can spread through aerosols, even when people have no symptoms.

I don't own a mask and don't wear a mask. I also refuse to wear a seat belt if I feel it is unwarranted and I don't wash my hands by the minute nor do I use sanitizers.

Don't the democrats give you heck for not obeying? Rock On my seat belt rebel.

MASKS are mostly used to filter DUST and BACTERIA, NOT VIRUSES, because dust and bacteria is much LARGER than a virus.

Do you know why they call the exalted N-95 mask an N-95%? Because it will filter 95% of known BACTERIA, but NOT A VIRUS, not to mention the 15% it LEAKS around your face.

You people with your MASK bull shit are absolutely being BRAIN WASHED. You are IGNORANT BEYOND WORDS. Those home made cloth masks are doing NOTHING... NOTHING... you hear me... NOOOOTHING in the way of protecting you against COVID 19, A VIRUS. It will come RIGHT OUT of someone's mouth that's wearing one, and right INTO YOUR NOSE OR MOUTH WHILE YOU'RE WEARING ONE. How STUPID can you be? Have you NOT SEEN THE PAGES UPON PAGES OF PROOF POSTED HERE, OVER AND OVER?

But if you REALLY, REALLY REALLY, want to wear a MASK THAT WORKS, THIS is what you need, PERIOD...

Image-processed-by-Code-Carvings-Piczard-FREE-Community-Edition-on-2016-02-15-21-10-17-Z.jpg

I thought this at first as well...but it turns out the virus never travels alone. It travels as part of a droplet that is about 1 micron in size.

Prove it... let's have a link that shows scientific proof that the virus HAS to be on a spittle droplet of 1 micron or larger to travel through the air...

I'll wait...

The covid virus particle can and does, very easily, float on it's own. It needs no host to float, as anything that small does float.
You are wrong.

You're the one that made the initial claim the virus needs to be on spit to travel through the air.

Now prove it.

The COVID-19 particle is indeed around 0.1 microns in size, but it is always bonded to something larger.

“There is never a naked virus floating in the air or released by people,” said Linsey Marr, a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Virginia Tech who specializes in airborne transmission of viruses."

Anything else?

I'm willing to listen.

Respiratory droplets can contain large amounts of virus and are released when an infected person sneezes, coughs, or talks. These droplets are too large and heavy to stay in the air for more than a few seconds and quickly settle out of the air onto surfaces. Because of gravity this is usually within 6 feet, but how far they go can depend on the force of the sneeze or cough.

Airborne infections can spread through air through residue from evaporated droplets or on dust particles. They are much smaller and lighter than droplets so they can stay in the air for long periods of time, in some cases even hours. The key to infections that spread though the airborne route is that they have to be able to survive for long periods outside of the body without drying out and dying off. Infections like measles, chickenpox, and tuberculosis are known to spread through the airborne route, making them highly contagious.

Defining aerosols gets even murkier. It’s somewhere between free-floating airborne viruses and much larger droplets. Aerosols can be described as a tiny virus-filled mist that allows virus to hang in the air and travel further than droplets. Now, there is some evidence that this new coronavirus can spread through aerosols, even when people have no symptoms.
...and this is what your own link says...

"For the rest of us, this adds to the argument that we should be wearing face coverings when we go out in public or when taking care of someone who is sick. It doesn’t hurt to be more aware of our surroundings and to talk to people without getting too close."

When your link makes my point,
I think we're done here.

Case closed.

I don't have a cough or allergies. I'm not going to sneeze. I don't feel just breathing is putting others at risk. Also, since you track Covid into your house on your clothes and shoes, things such as gloves and masks seem pretty cosmetic. Wash your hands, don't touch your face. Take your shoes off before entering your home. And yes, the dumb things fog up like crazy.

The point is, these masks are NOT going to protect you if you encounter the virus airborne, and it IS airborne. You breath where it's airborne, mask or not, chances are you're going to catch it, especially if you're wearing one of these home made cloth masks. They are USELESS, PERIOD, they are a JOKE. The ONLY mask that gives you any semblance of protection is the N-95, and not even that is a guarantee. It only slightly lessens your chances. If you walk through a cloud of airborne covid-19 wearing an N-95 mask, you WILL inhale the virus. Just not as much if you weren't wearing a mask, but the fact remains, you WILL INHALE THE VIRUS, because not even the N-95 will filter out particles as small as the virus, and the mask LEAKS.

Last edited:
In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

:ahole-1: :1peleas: :oops8:

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

Now prove it.

Anything else?

I'm willing to listen.

"For the rest of us, this adds to the argument that we should be wearing face coverings when we go out in public or when taking care of someone who is sick. It doesn’t hurt to be more aware of our surroundings and to talk to people without getting too close."

I think we're done here.

Case closed.
Sorry, but that quote has NOTHING to do with your initial claim, not to mention the comment has no scientific or factual basis in anything. Your "case" failed.

Last edited:
Then why are THESE people wearing them???????

A). THEY ARE REQUIRED TO, ACE, else they lose their job (Insurance/legal liability).

B). They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick.

The really cool thing is if they contract Covid, then the hospital says they fucked up, must have done something wrong, and doesn't pay them for sick time off, and if a new hire, they get fired for missing work.

"They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick."

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.
Lots of people are asymptomatic, many just tough it out and don't go to the doctor.
So we're walking around in a HIGH RISK environment if you live anywhere except Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, et al.
If you're so freakin' SKEEEERD, then WEAR A FUCKING MASK and quit yur CRYING, for Christ sake.

If masks WORK, then why in the flyin' FUCK are you worried about anyone if YOU have one on? Huh? Why?
Because masks don't do much to protect one for assholes like you who don't wear them and who happen to be sick. They do protect assholes like you from illness from people civil enough to wear them to protect others.

HUH? Wanna run that by us again? Do you even read the crap you write?

Wear your damn mask. Shut up and leave others alone. Anyone who is sick enough to be suffering a PANDEMIC is too ill to be out about bothering you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

Now prove it.

Anything else?

I'm willing to listen.

I think we're done here.

Case closed.
Sorry, but that quote has NOTHING to do with your initial claim, not to mention the comment has no scientific or factual basis in anything. Your "case" failed.
Please.

It's ok for you to be wrong sometimes.

Your own link is arguing against you.

Your own link advocates face coverings.

Case closed man. Retain some dignity.

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

Now prove it.

Anything else?

I'm willing to listen.

I think we're done here.

Case closed.
Please.

NY has proven that face coverings work. That’s why the Trumpscum parts of the country are dying

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

Now prove it.

Anything else?

I'm willing to listen.

I think we're done here.

Case closed.
Please.

NY has proven that face coverings work. That’s why the Trumpscum parts of the country are dying

LOL. Nope

I'll wait...

You are wrong.

Now prove it.

Anything else?

I'm willing to listen.

I think we're done here.

Case closed.
Please.

Not so much

1594240491100.png
1594240491100.png

The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs

NO mention of MICRON data.

:rolleyes:
It's true, and they used N05 masks so the micron data is connected to the mask
news.stanford.edu

Stanford researchers reengineer COVID-19 face masks | Stanford News
Stanford engineers have developed a new type of protective face mask that can counteract the side effects of oxygen deficiency.
news.stanford.edu
news.stanford.edu

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

Still no mention of Micron data.
You are not mentioning any relevant micron data either...........................

Now continue making your firebombs

The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

Yeah, I saw all these people during the protests who were wearing masks just dropping like flies from lack of oxygen.
Same thing in the grocery store, aisles full of masked shoppers strewn on the ground, gasping for breath.
Yeah.
Actually the people who protested are already brain dead from drug use, like George Floyd the Meth addict

Then why are THESE people wearing them???????

A). THEY ARE REQUIRED TO, ACE, else they lose their job (Insurance/legal liability).

B). They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick.

The really cool thing is if they contract Covid, then the hospital says they fucked up, must have done something wrong, and doesn't pay them for sick time off, and if a new hire, they get fired for missing work.

"They are working in a KNOWN HIGH RISK environment with actual people severely sick."

Lots of people are asymptomatic, many just tough it out and don't go to the doctor.
So we're walking around in a HIGH RISK environment if you live anywhere except Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, et al.
If you're so freakin' SKEEEERD, then WEAR A FUCKING MASK and quit yur CRYING, for Christ sake.

If masks WORK, then why in the flyin' FUCK are you worried about anyone if YOU have one on? Huh? Why?
Because masks don't do much to protect one for assholes like you who don't wear them and who happen to be sick. They do protect assholes like you from illness from people civil enough to wear them to protect others.

HUH? Wanna run that by us again? Do you even read the crap you write?

Wear your damn mask. Shut up and leave others alone. Anyone who is sick enough to be suffering a PANDEMIC is too ill to be out about bothering you.
Of course anyone with a brain knows at this point that you can have the virus and not know... and spread it.
Which leaves tube freak out

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
Dumb bastards have to eat and live like the rest of us! Kill them all!
They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now.

People are fucking STUPID.

Forum List

Back