Why don’t you wear a mask?

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,
Why are you so worried about ME wearing a mask???

Is it because you're worried that YOU wearing a mask won't protect you (meaning that MASKS DON'T WORK)???
It means that you wearing a mask might protect me and you not wearing a mask might be the cause of your infection.
It can only help and it certainly won't hurt.
So, if I have to wear a mask to protect YOU, it's obvious your mask doesn't work...

No one is claiming they are 100% effective. The one thing for certain is NOT wearing a mask is 0% effective. If my mask doesn't work and you are wearing one, chances are I won't get it.

If your mask doesn't work whats the fucking point of wearing it? To look like a fucking moron?

My mask works! I have liver failure and coronary artery disease. My doctors put me in a mask before they were even wearing them in February!

Apparently, you look like a moron without a mask!

Why did you pick this topic to illustrate your ignorance? We agree about 95% of the time.
Did your doctor also tell you that breathing in carbon dioxide increases your blood pressure?

Is it because you're worried that YOU wearing a mask won't protect you (meaning that MASKS DON'T WORK)???
It means that you wearing a mask might protect me and you not wearing a mask might be the cause of your infection.
So, if I have to wear a mask to protect YOU, it's obvious your mask doesn't work...

No one is claiming they are 100% effective. The one thing for certain is NOT wearing a mask is 0% effective. If my mask doesn't work and you are wearing one, chances are I won't get it.

If your mask doesn't work whats the fucking point of wearing it? To look like a fucking moron?

My mask works! I have liver failure and coronary artery disease. My doctors put me in a mask before they were even wearing them in February!

Why did you pick this topic to illustrate your ignorance? We agree about 95% of the time.
Did your doctor also tell you that breathing in carbon dioxide increases your blood pressure?

That is bullshit! Carbon dioxide easily passes through the mask when you exhale. It is much smaller than any mask can filter out without blocking oxygen also.

That is bullshit! Carbon dioxide easily passes through the mask when you exhale. It is much smaller than any mask can filter out without blocking oxygen also.
Listen to the medical profession and do your part. You are no expert. They are experts.

Obviously the medical profession wants you to wear a mask, so do your part and stop twisting and turning.

I look like a moron with a mask.

Duh......The masks work and that is the fucking point.

Does anyone wear masks and other PPE more dilligently than Doctors and Nurses do?

Doesn't seem to be working.
Works well for them. It is not working for those who clog the beaches. restaurants, clubs, bars, do not socially distance when in a crowd and spread the virus with this behavior. Do your part.

Works well for them? Really? Is that why 450,000 health care providers have come down with covid19 with 600 deaths? Is that what you call "working?"
Of course they work, and they are not perfect.
Does anyone wear masks and other PPE more dilligently than Doctors and Nurses do?

Doesn't seem to be working.
Works well for them. It is not working for those who clog the beaches. restaurants, clubs, bars, do not socially distance when in a crowd and spread the virus with this behavior. Do your part.

Works well for them? Really? Is that why 450,000 health care providers have come down with covid19 with 600 deaths? Is that what you call "working?"
Closer to 60000, but still not good. However, there is always that possibility. HEALTH CARE WORKERS ARE SWIMMING IN THE VIRUS. You just have to follow protocol. Why take a chance? What are you
carrying on about?

Of course they work, and they are not perfect.

They work to do what? Contain bacteria and maintain its close proximity to your face and nose? Yea they do that.

You do know that you can get this virus through your eyes? Does your mask cover your eyes?
That is why you wash them or through them out in time. Maybe you would prefer that the bacteria can maintain its
position on your face, yes? No, the mask does not cover your eyes but you do the bet you can with what you have.
The mask is not a catch-all, but it sure as hell helps.

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.
You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

By not wearing one, they are putting me at risk.
Bullshit.

I have just as much right to be out in public as anyone else. If you're not comfortable with the level of risk that has always come with that, then you stay your scaredy-cat ass home.

But you don't dictate terms to others; for one thing it's out of line of you, and for another, you can't back it up.

So take that shit somewhere else.

Businesses should not allow you in without a mask as being a threat to their employees and customers.
That's their business, and it's none of yours.

Mind your own.

Many businesses here wont even let you in without a mask and temperature check!
Every business here has signs up saying masks are required, but not one has refused my business yet.
I guess you haven't watched the news today. Lots of businesses now require a mask. No mask, no service.
And again, it is not being enforced.
Not against me, anyway.
Aren't you special!

It's coming. Just wait and see!
[/QU

I'll be right here.

107784590_298573468012532_1837286219172661479_n.jpg

You have no proof your mask works. And if you have that many medical issues you should not put your life in the hands of a 25 cent piece of material mass produced by a company that used to fucking make bedsheets and pillows.

My mother has a compromised immune system. She doesn't wear a mask, SHE DOESN'T GO IN PUBLIC. She said no way would she trust her life with a fucking mask you can buy at wal mart.

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.
You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

Bullshit.

I have just as much right to be out in public as anyone else. If you're not comfortable with the level of risk that has always come with that, then you stay your scaredy-cat ass home.

But you don't dictate terms to others; for one thing it's out of line of you, and for another, you can't back it up.

Businesses should not allow you in without a mask as being a threat to their employees and customers.

Mind your own.

Every business here has signs up saying masks are required, but not one has refused my business yet.
I guess you haven't watched the news today. Lots of businesses now require a mask. No mask, no service.
Not against me, anyway.
Aren't you special!

[/QU

I'll be right here.

freyasman is The Problem. It's so clear that people like him do not have an ounce of common sense.

View attachment 363358

Bullshit.

Mind your own.

Not against me, anyway.
Aren't you special!

[/QU

I'll be right here.

freyasman is The Problem. It's so clear that people like him do not have an ounce of common sense.
What are your plans to solve "The Problem"?

I'm curious.....

Just wear a fucking mask..please?

can we get through this disaster?

Why weren't you calling for, or wearing masks, during the Obama flu of 2009 where SIXTY MILLION AMERICANS got infected? Hmmm?

Gee, and how many were infected by the Spanish Flu? Human Beings (or most of us) learn from experience, it seems Donald J. Trump is either less than human, too narcissistic or both. Obama Jumped on the Ebola Virus, he did not make it political and put it in the hands of the CDC.

Forum List

Back