Why don’t you wear a mask?

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

:ahole-1: :1peleas: :oops8:
2. - My husband and daughter both had a Roche Covid-19 test. It's a short swab. Not 6" up their nose. The whole swab is about 2". They both had symptoms. He was negative (community acquired pneumonia instead) and she was positive.
Impossible silly, if one had covid they both did and so do you, unless one of you lives in a bubble suit

So take your baby story and shove it

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection

a5e65d83fd3d029d62401a673775dae3.jpg
So the husband tests negative and has no symptoms but he's still sick?
You want to think that one over?:45:
No I do not have to think it over because this dumb bimbo said her husband was tested and did not have covid, she said he has chronic lung disease................ Pay attention
He had PNEUMONIA. He had symptoms far beyond normal for him. That's why his pulmonologist sent him to the ER.
Typical for a brain dead smoker

Under our Constitution citizens have the right not to wear masks in public. A Retail Store can require you to wear mask to go inside. This is legal under the Constitution.
Under the constitution no one can be forced to wear a mask until legislation is passed, and emergency orders are only good for 30 days. Since you want to be constitutional

Got that masky scaredy

When you're getting into sub micron sizes filters don't work like you think they do.

The term for Sub micron would be "Nano"..........the metric measurement units of extremely small sizes.....Millimeter, Micrometer (aka MICRON), Nanometer, Picometer, femtometer

I wonder if you actually know how they work?
I am Aware of the term, I wasn't sure anyone else here would be though.

How they work. The physical filtration capabilities of an n95 mask (or a standard HEPA filter for that matter) are for particles .3 microns and up. Physical filtration isn't terribly effective when you get below that. For smaller particles including viruses they're working on static attraction and and actual impact adhesion. They weigh almost nothing so tiny charges make them stick to the filters so that catches a lot. Then the physical impact and adhesion to the fibers. You've gotta realize that a particle that size doesn't travel in a straight line. It's so small its actually ping-ponging off of air molecules so I'm it's zig-zag path through the filter medium there is a high chance of getting stuck to the fibers. A standard HEPA filter with a rating of PM 2.5 (particulate matter 2.5 microns) is actually about 90% effective all the way down to 0.007 microns (7 nanometers) and the coronavirus averages 0.120 microns.

So yes, masks work.

View attachment 361153
You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs
Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
Dumb bastards have to eat and live like the rest of us! Kill them all!
They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now.

People are fucking STUPID.
You should not be infecting people with your stupidity either
People who are too delicate, fragile and STUPID to wear a mask are the same kind of people who don't wash their hands after they take a shit. Gross, nasty people.

Nobody wants to breathe your infected, putrid exhalations in the middle of a pandemic. Dumbass dotard. GET A CLUE.
Actually there is no pandemic no matter what the government says
Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either.

Fucking morons
I do not care in any way for as long as 500,000 Americans die every year from the effects of tobacco. And that is every year 1300 every day die from tobacco. Covid is the common cold compared to tobacco of which tobacco taxes fund the CDC

Grow up
False equivalency is FALSE. It's right there in the name.
Triggered

How nice for you.

I‘m glad I can‘t be lumped into that level of lunacy. lol

Dumb question....I wear a mask to be courteous to others. The big tough macho american stuff is a thing of the past.
Then can we expect you to courteously respect our decision NOT to wear one?
No. You are a danger to me and those I care about
File charges then...... file a lawsuit, too. Take your case to a court of law and let's see you offer any evidence at all of the shit you're spewing.

And until you can do that, shut your fucking dickhole, and mind your own damn business.

Fauchi does not care
Really? You’ll just say any fucking thing to support your Orange Failure

THE ORANGE FAILURE.
Except Trump isn't "orange" nor is he a failure. In fact, he is the most winning president in 100 years.​
Particularly in kicking Leftist-Progressive Gestapo Heinie.
Obviously why the Left hate and resent him so. Trump will not bow to and kowtow to their mindless, nazi fascism.​
When children resort to stupid name-calling like that, you know it is their last resort of bitterness over constant losing.

Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons
Oh, there is a pandemic alright. Oh, those fucking morons!

We have a pandemic called OBESITY, and it has been institutionalized by our FDA and other agencies which governs the food we have to eat and the way we work and live! FAR MORE PEOPLE test positive for obesity in this country causing trillions of dollars in illness, disease and death AND WE IGNORE IT, are FAR MORE PEOPLE die ever year from obesity-related illness and disease and NOT ONE of you crumbs worry about it 1/1,000,000,000,000th as much as you selfishly worry about who wears a fucking diaper on their face so you can FEEL protected.
Obesity is not contagious, dotard.
Yea it is, just look at the people in line at McDonalds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't eat at McDonalds. Ever. Or any fast food place. Too nasty for me. I have no idea what their lines or people look like.

Are you one of the fatties? And you tell yourself it's contagious because that doesn't hurt your feelings?

This hard truth may come as a shock but you are fat because you won't stop shoving food in your mouth hole. It's not the fault of the other fatties in line with you at McDonalds.
I ride my bicycle 50 miles at a time leg press 1200lbs and deadlift 400 for reps. But if you want me to be fat like you because it suits your delusion

Fine by me, just don't block the road when I pass you
Okay, fatty.

Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons
Oh, there is a pandemic alright. Oh, those fucking morons!

We have a pandemic called OBESITY, and it has been institutionalized by our FDA and other agencies which governs the food we have to eat and the way we work and live! FAR MORE PEOPLE test positive for obesity in this country causing trillions of dollars in illness, disease and death AND WE IGNORE IT, are FAR MORE PEOPLE die ever year from obesity-related illness and disease and NOT ONE of you crumbs worry about it 1/1,000,000,000,000th as much as you selfishly worry about who wears a fucking diaper on their face so you can FEEL protected.
Obesity is not contagious, dotard.
Yea it is, just look at the people in line at McDonalds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't eat at McDonalds. Ever. Or any fast food place. Too nasty for me. I have no idea what their lines or people look like.

Are you one of the fatties? And you tell yourself it's contagious because that doesn't hurt your feelings?

This hard truth may come as a shock but you are fat because you won't stop shoving food in your mouth hole. It's not the fault of the other fatties in line with you at McDonalds.
I ride my bicycle 50 miles at a time leg press 1200lbs and deadlift 400 for reps. But if you want me to be fat like you because it suits your delusion

Fine by me, just don't block the road when I pass you
Okay, fatty.
Have you had these delusions that all people on the internet are fat for long?

Lie back on the couch and tell me about your mother

Dumb question....I wear a mask to be courteous to others. The big tough macho american stuff is a thing of the past.
File charges then...... file a lawsuit, too. Take your case to a court of law and let's see you offer any evidence at all of the shit you're spewing.

And until you can do that, shut your fucking dickhole, and mind your own damn business.
Fuck yourself. I'll call you out for the danger you pose to reasonable people every fucking time

I wear a mask often, mostly because I figure, hey, if it makes someone else feel comfortable I'm fine with that. It's not going to bother me to do it.

The issue here is people thinking that all of these measures are here to prevent people from getting the virus. That was never the goal, just to merely slow the spread so we dont overwhelm our hospitals.

This is a virus that is likely to never go away. It will likely be with us from now on, just like the Spanish flu. Everyone will eventually end up getting this. It may be next year, or the year after, but it will eventually infect all of us. Likely, it has already infected most of us, some show symptoms, some may never show symptoms. Probably most who get it build antibodies to gain immunity.

Unless they can find a way to completely eradicate this virus from the world, everyone will eventually be exposed.

The issue here is people thinking that all of these measures are here to prevent people from getting the virus. That was never the goal, just to merely slow the spread so we dont overwhelm our hospitals.

This is a virus that is likely to never go away. It will likely be with us from now on, just like the Spanish flu. Everyone will eventually end up getting this. It may be next year, or the year after, but it will eventually infect all of us. Likely, it has already infected most of us, some show symptoms, some may never show symptoms. Probably most who get it build antibodies to gain immunity.

Unless they can find a way to completely eradicate this virus from the world, everyone will eventually be exposed.
If I'm going to get it, I'd rather get it during the summer than the winter.

Fuck yourself. I'll call you out for the danger you pose to reasonable people every fucking time
You got diarrhea of the mouth.

People who bully others (like you're trying to) into submitting to their demands are the danger, not me. You're not "reasonable people" by any stretch of the imagination.

You are the ones who allowed, enabled, and even encouraged Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, and Stalin's Russia, as well as countless other authoritarian dictatorships in history.
Without you and those like you, they would have never existed.

I wear a mask often, mostly because I figure, hey, if it makes someone else feel comfortable I'm fine with that. It's not going to bother me to do it.
It would make me comfortable if certain women wore booty shorts in public all the time but I don't feel entitled to pressure them to do so.

It would save lives if I were sick. I'm not sick. No lives saved.
You know this how? Were you tested TODAY?
Testing doesn't tell you if you are SICK! People that test positive are perfectly healthy. Only sick people are sick. I am not sick. No lives saved. If I tested positive and not sick, no lives saved.

I love it that you feel free to insult me when I have not done the same to you. Your information is dead wrong and has been proven in many posts on this thread. I am in Stage 4 liver failure right now, so I am well versed in combating COVID-19 because it can kill me easy. Why would you want me to die?
I have no desire for your death. Hide out and wear a mask if it makes you feel better. As far as insults, this forum seems to allow them. I've been getting many. Don't respond with stupidity and I won't call you out on it. It's literally that easy.

Forum List

Back