Why don’t you wear a mask?

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

We weren't asked to never mind all the guys in body armor in our airports, or a huge fat hood rat grabbing our nuts and strip searching old women either or all the cool new spy powers the NSA got either because it wouldn't be like that for long, but here we are 20 years later and it still is. As far as masks saving lives, who says so? We were told in the beginning it doesn't matter, then we were told it did, now we are told "do it or Gramma will die! It's all bullshit. To say it saves lives is a lie. Those who say we need them say as much. Our health care workers supposedly wore masks and all the rest, yet they were getting sick left and right? In the end your own thinking and just plain old common sense will go further saving your life then a stupid paper towel mask ever will.

I'm doing my part to help the rest of the herd reach "herd immunity."

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926

Coronovirus travels in droplets that are bigger and travel with the flow of the air. Unobstructed cough travels way further than a covered up one

When you're getting into sub micron sizes filters don't work like you think they do.

The term for Sub micron would be "Nano"..........the metric measurement units of extremely small sizes.....Millimeter, Micrometer (aka MICRON), Nanometer, Picometer, femtometer

I wonder if you actually know how they work?
I am Aware of the term, I wasn't sure anyone else here would be though.

How they work. The physical filtration capabilities of an n95 mask (or a standard HEPA filter for that matter) are for particles .3 microns and up. Physical filtration isn't terribly effective when you get below that. For smaller particles including viruses they're working on static attraction and and actual impact adhesion. They weigh almost nothing so tiny charges make them stick to the filters so that catches a lot. Then the physical impact and adhesion to the fibers. You've gotta realize that a particle that size doesn't travel in a straight line. It's so small its actually ping-ponging off of air molecules so I'm it's zig-zag path through the filter medium there is a high chance of getting stuck to the fibers. A standard HEPA filter with a rating of PM 2.5 (particulate matter 2.5 microns) is actually about 90% effective all the way down to 0.007 microns (7 nanometers) and the coronavirus averages 0.120 microns.

So yes, masks work.

View attachment 361153

Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

You may resume making firebombs
Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
Dumb bastards have to eat and live like the rest of us! Kill them all!
They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now.

People are fucking STUPID.
You should not be infecting people with your stupidity either
People who are too delicate, fragile and STUPID to wear a mask are the same kind of people who don't wash their hands after they take a shit. Gross, nasty people.

Nobody wants to breathe your infected, putrid exhalations in the middle of a pandemic. Dumbass dotard. GET A CLUE.
Actually there is no pandemic no matter what the government says
Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either.

Fucking morons
I do not care in any way for as long as 500,000 Americans die every year from the effects of tobacco. And that is every year 1300 every day die from tobacco. Covid is the common cold compared to tobacco of which tobacco taxes fund the CDC

Grow up
False equivalency is FALSE. It's right there in the name.

When you're getting into sub micron sizes filters don't work like you think they do.

The term for Sub micron would be "Nano"..........the metric measurement units of extremely small sizes.....Millimeter, Micrometer (aka MICRON), Nanometer, Picometer, femtometer

How they work. The physical filtration capabilities of an n95 mask (or a standard HEPA filter for that matter) are for particles .3 microns and up. Physical filtration isn't terribly effective when you get below that. For smaller particles including viruses they're working on static attraction and and actual impact adhesion. They weigh almost nothing so tiny charges make them stick to the filters so that catches a lot. Then the physical impact and adhesion to the fibers. You've gotta realize that a particle that size doesn't travel in a straight line. It's so small its actually ping-ponging off of air molecules so I'm it's zig-zag path through the filter medium there is a high chance of getting stuck to the fibers. A standard HEPA filter with a rating of PM 2.5 (particulate matter 2.5 microns) is actually about 90% effective all the way down to 0.007 microns (7 nanometers) and the coronavirus averages 0.120 microns.

So yes, masks work.

View attachment 361153

View attachment 360926
The mask does nothing except cause frustration, furthermore N95 mask reduce Oxygen 5 to 20 percent and this is life threatening
Complete bullshit
It's true

But in filtering those particles, N95 masks can also make it harder to breathe. Based on literature and confirmed by our measurements, N95 masks are estimated to reduce oxygen intake by anywhere from 5 percent to 20 percent. That’s significant, even for a healthy person. It can cause dizziness and lightheadedness. For healthy people, these side effects are temporary and usually not an issue. But if you are severely ill and are continuously wearing an N95 mask for several hours at a time, it can damage the lungs. For a patient in respiratory distress, it can even be life threatening.

Why the fuck are severely ill people out in public in the first place, with or without a mask? And for several hours?

Stupid motherfuckers!
They can get everything they need delivered right to their doorstep. They should not be out infecting everyone. No wonder this country is such a shit show right now.

People who are too delicate, fragile and STUPID to wear a mask are the same kind of people who don't wash their hands after they take a shit. Gross, nasty people.

Nobody wants to breathe your infected, putrid exhalations in the middle of a pandemic. Dumbass dotard. GET A CLUE.

Fucking morons
I do not care in any way for as long as 500,000 Americans die every year from the effects of tobacco. And that is every year 1300 every day die from tobacco. Covid is the common cold compared to tobacco of which tobacco taxes fund the CDC

Grow up
Triggered

So yes, masks work.

View attachment 361153

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Stupid motherfuckers!

Fucking morons

Grow up
Triggered

How nice for you.

Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons
Oh, there is a pandemic alright. Oh, those fucking morons!

We have a pandemic called OBESITY, and it has been institutionalized by our FDA and other agencies which governs the food we have to eat and the way we work and live! FAR MORE PEOPLE test positive for obesity in this country causing trillions of dollars in illness, disease and death AND WE IGNORE IT, are FAR MORE PEOPLE die ever year from obesity-related illness and disease and NOT ONE of you crumbs worry about it 1/1,000,000,000,000th as much as you selfishly worry about who wears a fucking diaper on their face so you can FEEL protected.
Obesity is not contagious, dotard.
Yea it is, just look at the people in line at McDonalds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't eat at McDonalds. Ever. Or any fast food place. Too nasty for me. I have no idea what their lines or people look like.

Are you one of the fatties? And you tell yourself it's contagious because that doesn't hurt your feelings?

This hard truth may come as a shock but you are fat because you won't stop shoving food in your mouth hole. It's not the fault of the other fatties in line with you at McDonalds.

In the last 130 days we have sprouted 3 million KNOWN, VERIFIED cases spread out over every state of the country, which, according to Dr. Fauci, is actually a fraction of the real number of cases.

Hey Brain Squeezer:
  1. In a hospital ICU, you are dealing with 100% critically ill, very sick people spewing germs about to die and they are right in your face spread every few feet.
  2. All those tested positive cases you claim, they had to go 6 inches up someone's nose to find. And most of those people don't even feel sick, or feel like a little cold.
  3. Nothing is KNOWN, nothing is CERTIFIED, everything is suspect these days the bullshit is flying around so thick.
  4. Anthony Fauci your chief guru, just said a while back on 60 Minutes NOT TO WORRY, masks were a waste of time. Now he says the EXACT OPPOSITE, and HE is your "expert?

:ahole-1: :1peleas: :oops8:
2. - My husband and daughter both had a Roche Covid-19 test. It's a short swab. Not 6" up their nose. The whole swab is about 2". They both had symptoms. He was negative (community acquired pneumonia instead) and she was positive.
Impossible silly, if one had covid they both did and so do you, unless one of you lives in a bubble suit

So take your baby story and shove it

Now your husband might be asymptomatic which means the test will be negative as the test measures infection

a5e65d83fd3d029d62401a673775dae3.jpg
So the husband tests negative and has no symptoms but he's still sick?
You want to think that one over?:45:
No I do not have to think it over because this dumb bimbo said her husband was tested and did not have covid, she said he has chronic lung disease................ Pay attention
He had PNEUMONIA. He had symptoms far beyond normal for him. That's why his pulmonologist sent him to the ER.

How do you know you don't have the virus?
The same way I know you don't have a high school diploma.
No, I have a high school diploma, two BAs and a Master's degree.

Unless you were tested recently, as in minutes you don't know of you have COVID-19. That's an inconvenient truth.
So, why bother testing people who are asymptomatic? We already assume and act as if EVERYONE is infected. It makes no fucking sense, except for the need of Democrats to have MORE statistics to use against Trump leading up to November.
:dunno:

I don’t have a problem with wearing a mask while I’m shopping or in a large group of strangers.

So yes, masks work.

View attachment 361153

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Stupid motherfuckers!

Fucking morons

Grow up
Triggered

How nice for you.

Yes...and one hundred and thirty thousand people haven't died either. Fucking morons
Oh, there is a pandemic alright. Oh, those fucking morons!

We have a pandemic called OBESITY, and it has been institutionalized by our FDA and other agencies which governs the food we have to eat and the way we work and live! FAR MORE PEOPLE test positive for obesity in this country causing trillions of dollars in illness, disease and death AND WE IGNORE IT, are FAR MORE PEOPLE die ever year from obesity-related illness and disease and NOT ONE of you crumbs worry about it 1/1,000,000,000,000th as much as you selfishly worry about who wears a fucking diaper on their face so you can FEEL protected.
Obesity is not contagious, dotard.
Yea it is, just look at the people in line at McDonalds

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't eat at McDonalds. Ever. Or any fast food place. Too nasty for me. I have no idea what their lines or people look like.

Are you one of the fatties? And you tell yourself it's contagious because that doesn't hurt your feelings?

This hard truth may come as a shock but you are fat because you won't stop shoving food in your mouth hole. It's not the fault of the other fatties in line with you at McDonalds.
I ride my bicycle 50 miles at a time leg press 1200lbs and deadlift 400 for reps. But if you want me to be fat like you because it suits your delusion

Fine by me, just don't block the road when I pass you

So yes, masks work.

View attachment 361153

View attachment 360926
Complete bullshit
It's true

Stupid motherfuckers!

Fucking morons

Grow up
Triggered

How nice for you.

How nice for you.

My glasses get fogged up!

I wear one where required.

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.
The mask is weakening your immune system not strengthening it

Forum List

Back