Why Don't Right Wingers Acknowledge Bush's And The Right's Part In

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

Answer the question.

The current financial situation?

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

I understand 115 democrats voted to start that war in Iraq, and I thought the Afgan war was the "good" war? Unnecessary? Seemed pretty necessary at the time. You don't think Congress should take half the blame for the current financial situation? Both sides of the aisle?

You seem pretty quick to put it all on Bush, but no fault given to Obama or the dems? He's added what, 4.5 trillion or so to the debt but that's okay? Hey, I'm willing to categorically state that Bush43 spent way too much money, okay? But so has Obama, are you willing to agree with that?

I didn't see Congress out there stumping and campaigning for the war to the public at the time.

I saw Bush and Co. doing that.
I SURE AS HELL DID!

Shall we get out the YOUTUBE videos of your beloved dem's beating the drums for both wars?.

Seriously, are you really that fucking stupid?

And who was it that repeatedly voted to keep funding those wars?

Christ, LIBERALS ARE FUCKIN' IDIOTS!:cuckoo:

Why are they so dishonest in their debating as to say that the minute Obama stepped into office the debt increased?

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

B/c that's a bald face lie. When you start off lying, many people feel no need to be polite.

blame-18524889352.jpeg

Why is this?

The same reason many of the left wingers ignore the fact that Obama has been even worse than bush with the economy, defecit spending, and national debt.

They are dishonest.

I'll be the first "right leaning" guy to tell you that both parties have been screwing us over forever and BOTH are responsible for the financial mess and neither seems to have a serious or smart strategy to crawl out of this hole.

Cut spending drastically and raise taxes, there is no other way to fix our debt/defecit problem and our economy will continue to suck until we fix the problem.

An example of what I just said can be seen in both parties blame game on the defecit and national debt. Some people claim bush made the national debt so big so its his fault and some claim it was obama, however the numbers will show what I just said about it being both parties to be true

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)
1/29/2001 national debt was 5.73 trillion
1/28/2009 natoinal debt was 10.63 trillion

Bush added 4.9 trillion over 8 years or 0.63 trillion/year or 34% of the total national debt

1/29/2009 national debt was 10.63 trillion
1/29/2011 natoinal debt was 14.06 trillion

Obama added 3.4 trillion over 2 years or 1.72 trillion/year or 24% of the national debt.

Total national debt 14.06 trillion

Will you acknowledge that Obama has made it even worse and that he has a part in it?

Answer the question.

He's been asked that many times and never ever comes close to agreeing.

I figured he was just a hypocrite, I would think he wouldn't go as far out of his own way to expose this about himself but I guess nothing surprises me anymore.

He quickly replies to my other posts, quickly replies to other people's posts, but then when asked that question he "coincidentally" doesn't reply to it.

Why do they not admit that it was the 2 unnecessary wars that Bush and Co. got us into that STARTED or FINISHED, rather, the financial situation in the country?

Why is this?

They do, they blame government on both sides for the past 15 years or so. It's the media that won't accept it. The majority of voters have been complaining about our government becoming way to large way too micro managing. It's the big huge growth of Bush and Obama that has everyone up in arms.

An example of what I just said can be seen in both parties blame game on the defecit and national debt. Some people claim bush made the national debt so big so its his fault and some claim it was obama, however the numbers will show what I just said about it being both parties to be true

Bush added 4.9 trillion over 8 years or 0.63 trillion/year or 34% of the total national debt

Obama added 3.4 trillion over 2 years or 1.72 trillion/year or 24% of the national debt.

Hmmm let's see Debt under "bush" rose.... Debt under Obama also Exploded thru the ceiling what common factor do we have in both cases....... OH OH ME ME I KNOW.... both had a DEM congress ...hmmm a correlation?

Hmmm let's see Debt under "bush" rose.... Debt under Obama also Exploded thru the ceiling what common factor do we have in both cases....... OH OH ME ME I KNOW.... both had a DEM congress ...hmmm a correlation?

We have had the debt go up under republican congresses too, remember bush had control after 9/11 and those dates are in my ranges.

Its both sides and anyone who claims otherwise is either ignorant of the facts or intentionally lying to you.

EDIT: Yes I acknowledge, by virtue of the numbers i posted, that Obama's increase has been vastly greater than any other president.

Last edited:

Answer the question.

He's been asked that many times and never ever comes close to agreeing.

I figured he was just a hypocrite, I would think he wouldn't go as far out of his own way to expose this about himself but I guess nothing surprises me anymore.

He quickly replies to my other posts, quickly replies to other people's posts, but then when asked that question he "coincidentally" doesn't reply to it.
It's his modus operandi. Always has been.

Eventually, and it may have already happened, he'll just abandon his thread altogether to avoid the truth.........Basically, just a typical lib, and pure Obamabot clown who can't handle the truth.

We have had the debt go up under republican congresses too, remember bush had control after 9/11 and those dates are in my ranges.

Its both sides and anyone who claims otherwise is either ignorant of the facts or intentionally lying to you.

Debt has always risen with both sides however what we see today makes the other pale in comparison. We're at 15 trillion and climbing now thanks to "new improved" debt ceiling. The question is why so few understand that we cannot continue down this path.

Debt has always risen with both sides however what we see today makes the other pale in comparison. We're at 15 trillion and climbing now thanks to "new improved" debt ceiling. The question is why so few understand that we cannot continue down this path.

I know man, i know...i edited in something when i realized this is what you were getting at ;).

I didn't vote for Bush, but you sound hypocritical right now.

The overwhelming majority of our economic problems are because of the Fed, then a smaller amount of blame goes equally to your democratic heros and their republican heros.

My reply was because I've never seen you blame a democrat for anything, and yet you're attacking republicans for something you do daily.

The Fed? Now you may philosophically be anti-Fed, but I don't think you can show any evidence to back up that statement. The politicians made the decisions to run deficits, not the Fed.

The Fed controls how strong our dollar is and how much of it gets printed and how much credit gets created out of thin air.

Government could slash spending, but if the Fed coincides that with spitting out a bunch more dollars than the spending cuts won't do the average american any good. Their dollar will still be worthless.

That's why our economy is more or less on a constant decline over a large scale period of time.

I don't know for sure, but I don't remember the Fed (until the 2008 crash) doing what you're suggesting. I remember back to the Carter days, there were decisions by the fed that may have resulted in the inflation back then, but to be honest, I was 20-something back than and wasn't paying close attention to what the Fed was doing.

Man, reading through these lib's posts, and seeing their version of how economics works, it becomes quite clear they are fucking idiots!.

Leaves little to wonder why we're in the sharp we're in doesn't it.

And you guys have no explanation other than the simplistic 'cut spending' mantra of the Tea Baggers. Did it ever occur to you that the federal goverment is suppose to always have SOME debt?

But I can understand your confusion. Most people who claim the mantra of conservatism only understand micro economic rules. They don't show an affinity for being able to wrap their brains around macro economic rules.

I know man, i know...i edited in something when i realized this is what you were getting at ;).

I don't think we have a choice but to raise the debt ceiling. It seems that everytime we get to this point, someone is yelling about not raising the ceiling. It's too late at that point to do anything but raise it. The debate on the debt ceiling has to occur well before we're at the point of exceeding the ceiling because even if we eliminated the federal government alltogether right now, we'd still have to raise the debt ceiling because the interest charges on money we've already borrowed and other federal obligations, such as the redemption of T-bills, would still accumulate and would exceed the current debt ceiling therefor thrusting the government into default.

Man, reading through these lib's posts, and seeing their version of how economics works, it becomes quite clear they are fucking idiots!.

Leaves little to wonder why we're in the sharp we're in doesn't it.

And you guys have no explanation other than the simplistic 'cut spending' mantra of the Tea Baggers. Did it ever occur to you that the federal goverment is suppose to always have SOME debt?

But I can understand your confusion. Most people who claim the mantra of conservatism only understand micro economic rules. They don't show an affinity for being able to wrap their brains around macro economic rules.

Did it ever occur to you that the federal goverment is suppose to always have SOME debt?

15 trillion in public Debt and 167 trillion in unfunded mandates is a far fucking cry from "Some Debt" don't you think....oh wait I guess not

Why is this?

Maybe when the left admits the role of Freddie and Fannie and the roles of Dodd and Barney Frank and Maxine Waters defending it when Bush tried to fix it.

Maybe then we got sumptin to talk about....:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back