Eurovision Song Contest in 2024 … which country or countries would you like to win?

These …

• Total voters
Well, this dude definitely had a point.
Not for real. He just opposes the western establishment and for him, Israel is the main representative. I guess he committed suicide when he learned that the West actually boycotts Israel´s war on terror now. The West has been bombing countries mercilessly. But when it is about fighting Islamist terrorism, ISIS or Hamas, they suddenly start "to care for civilians". Hamas is probably their gang, too. It provides a good environment for arms sales.

The left and right are united in the hatred against Israel. I left two German political forums because of that since October 7. They are both a disgrace for humanity. They belong to the sewer tunnels where they can play Hamas.
The left and right are united in the hatred against Israel. I left two German political forums because of that since October 7. They are both a disgrace for humanity. They belong to the sewer tunnels where they can play Hamas.
that is exaxtly what i said somewhere else

Not for real. He just opposes the western establishment and for him, Israel is the main representative. I guess he committed suicide when he learned that the West actually boycotts Israel´s war on terror now. The West has been bombing countries mercilessly. But when it is about fighting Islamist terrorism, ISIS or Hamas, they suddenly start "to care for civilians". Hamas is probably their gang, too. It provides a good environment for arms sales.

well said ….

Okay, but this doesn't make him wrong in that particular point. Really, how do you think where this a couple of million new Palestinian refugees will go?

Germany is already turning into a cesspool. Not sure you should speed up this process.

Okay, but this doesn't make him wrong in that particular point. Really, how do you think where this a couple of million new Palestinian refugees will go?

Germany is already turning into a cesspool. Not sure you should speed up this process.
It is actually not the decision of refugees whether they can go to Germany or not. It is the decision of Berlin. And they are not being expelled, right?
And this process runs at full steam. It is less 3,5 million Germans and plus 5 million migrants every two years. Mentally, Germans already ceased to exist, in a few years they will also cease to exist physically. So it really doesn´t matter if they add some Pallies here or not.

It is actually not the decision of refugees whether they can go to Germany or not. It is the decision of Berlin. And they are not being expelled, right?
And this process runs at full steam. It is less 3,5 million Germans and plus 5 million migrants every two years. Mentally, Germans already ceased to exist, in a few years they will also cease to exist physically. So it really doesn´t matter if they add some Pallies here or not.
Yes, they are not being expelled so far, right.
If it doesn't matter, then okay. But wasn't it you who wanted to support the AfD in the next elections?

Yes, they are not being expelled so far, right.
If it doesn't matter, then okay. But wasn't it you who wanted to support the AfD in the next elections?
Oh yes, I will. The regime doesn´t keep its promises. But nobody can save a people from extinction that does not want to exist in the first place.

Forum List

Back