Why don't Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz, And Mike Zullo use the birther smoking gun?

"WHEN HE VISITED HIS HOME COUNTRY".....You didn't lose child....America did!

Can you quote her saying Obama was born in Kenya? Yes or no?

No, you can't. You've got exactly jackshyte backing your silly little conspiracy.

And contradicting you is the State of Hawaii, which has affirmed Obama's Hawaiian birth 4 times, the State of Arizona that affirms that Obama was born in Hawaii, the State of Mississippi that affirms Obama is eligible for the presidency, Obama's COLB, his LFBC, two birth announcements, then Director of Health of Hawaii Chiyome Fukino affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth, Republican Governor Linda Lingle affirming Obama's Hawaiian birth, and Obama's family affirming he was born in Hawaii.

And of course, Obama's still president, still lives in the White house and still wields the power and authority of his office.

But 'you win', huh? Laughing.......good luck with that. And enjoy Obama's presidency! Because there's not a damn thing you can do about it, birther.

Snopes says the booklet is real.

It does not say its factual.

Even if it is factual, he's still a citizen.

How many times do we have to repeat this?

the point is obama MUST have told the agency he was born in kenya. Why did he do that?

That's what you say. This is what the person who typed up the pamphlet you're citing says:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

So the woman who edited the very pamphlet you're citing indicates it was a fact checking error on her part and there was never any information given to the literary agency by Obama that suggests in anyway that he was born in Kenya

You say 'uh-uh'.

Why would I ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you? Wouldn't she know far more about the process, having worked for Obama's literary agency and editing the very pamphlet you're citing?

I am assuming the woman is right and she didn't fact check at all. A phone call to Obama saying "Hey were born in Kenya or not" would be all that was required.

Fact checking means, in most places, that they have what they think is a fact and they check it. In this case their fact was he was born in Kenya, that is beyond doubt it is what the pamphlet said for many years. So where did the woman get this fact to check? Did she make it up out of sail cloth knowing it made the better story? If she did then why Kenya? Who even put this into her mind?

Maybe, just maybe she meant "raised" in Kenya but that isn't what I hear her saying.

Obama had to know what it said and he had to have ignored what it said, thus making him dishonest but also the original birther.

Last edited:
"WHEN HE VISITED HIS HOME COUNTRY".....You didn't lose child....America did!

No, you can't. You've got exactly jackshyte backing your silly little conspiracy.

WTF, are you talking about the agent who admits to a fact checking error? If you are then YES the evidence is in the pamphlet that SHE TAKES CREDIT and falls on her sword over. There is no question she is responsible there is no question.

And yes, he is still president and no matter how many times your side called Bush a war criminal, lying, stupid and the anti-Christ he won two terms and remained president.

I am assuming the woman is right and she didn't fact check at all. A phone call to Obama saying "Hey were born in Kenya or not" would be all that was required.

Again, it was editing mistake. They happen. It was a minor pamphlet relaying a minor mistake in the biography of an author that they dropped months later......more than 20 years ago.

In this case their fact was he was born in Kenya, that is beyond doubt it is what the pamphlet said for many years.

They dropped Obama as a client soon after printing up the pamphlet. I don't know about you, but I've never known a business to go back into 20 year old collateral referring to a client they don't even have to 'correct' a minor editing mistake.

Even the basis of your argument doesn't make the slightest sense.

If you have a better source than the woman who edited the pamphlet herself, by all means present it. But you don't. Leaving Miriam Goderich as the best source on earth for the final content of that pamphlet.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

A simple mistake.....or a fantastically elaborate international conspiracy spanning half a century and involving everyone from the Republican State officials in Hawaii to local newspapers to the White House itself?

Occam's razor, my friend. When you hear hoof beats, think horses. Not zebras.

oops - I posted this in another thread by mistake. This is the thread I meant to put it in -

Biggest fact the birfers insist on ignoring is that his mother was born in Kansass.

They didn't know that Kenya didn't exist at the time of his birth.
They didn't know that Hawaii was a US state at the time of his birth.
But surely, they know that Kansass is a state?

Don't they?

Fact checking means, in most places, that they have what they think is a fact and they check it. In this case their fact was he was born in Kenya, that is beyond doubt it is what the pamphlet said for many years. So where did the woman get this fact to check? Did she make it up out of sail cloth knowing it made the better story? .

If she did then her company is guilty of fraud. When you have a product to sell, you're not allowed to tell lies about it.

Biggest fact the birfers insist on ignoring is that his mother was born in Kansass.

HAHAHA You nitwit. You mean it had a different name at the time. That don't mean nothin'.

HAHAHA You nitwit. You mean it had a different name at the time. That don't mean nothin'.

Why do birthers scoff at normal humans? :lol:

It's too god damned funny for words! You're in such a deep hole that you're starting to see blue sky on the other side, yet you act like you just knocked out Evander Hollyfield!

Birthers seemingly are never embarrassed by their own stupidity - never conceding even under a MOUNTAIN of evidence.

I think that's pretty fucking cool!

Last edited:
Fact checking means, in most places, that they have what they think is a fact and they check it. In this case their fact was he was born in Kenya, that is beyond doubt it is what the pamphlet said for many years. So where did the woman get this fact to check? Did she make it up out of sail cloth knowing it made the better story? .

If she did then her company is guilty of fraud. When you have a product to sell, you're not allowed to tell lies about it.

No, that would NOT be a lie - it would be untrue, it would be factually incorrect, but not a lie.

Republicans DO NOT KNOW TH DAMN DIFFERENcE!

Last edited:
re's not a thing you can do about it, birther. You lost.
HOME COUNTRY, you little halfwit STILL has no idea what it means after I spelled it out for you and gave you the video.... weakling

Laughing...that's what I thought. Keep running.

You failed on the 'natural born' issue, you failed on the LFBC, you failed on the COLB, you failed on the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's birth in the US, you failed on the birth announcements, you failed on Obama's family affirming his Hawaiian birth.

And backing your bubbling ball of conspiracy batshyte? Nothing. Just you and your imagination.

Obama is still president........for the simple reason that you birthers didn't know what the hell you were talking about. And still don't. Enjoy the rest of his presidency!

She said what she said, but I can quote the Manchurian muslim saying MY MUSLIM FAITH, if it makes you feel better knowing he's a muslim!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

All his birth certificates are Phony, fake, forged. Simple to do, and plenty of youtubes showing the difference... You Failed, but because he was BLACK and a darling of the leftist media, he wasn't vetted! We all know that, even a dumb bastard like you knows it, but in all probability gets paid by the DNC to go to different websites and perpetuate the myth. Doesn't hurt that you have other brain dead subversives that will ride your pony either! :badgrin:

Of course he's still president and will remain so because of the fear that the black population will do what they always do after a Rodney King or a Trayvon Martin incident, riot, protest and make themselves generally feared by the feckless white population! The most feckless and scared of them, is the Republican elite in Congress!

Now, we've seen the Moooch say "WHEN HE VISITED HIS HOME COUNTRY".....and as I said before that deserves repeating....You didn't lose child....America did!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey, Vigilante ... I invented the internet ... my mom said so!

Now, GTFO of here and take your FAIL with you!

:lol:

WOW!!! You mean you're not MAD CRABBIE, but really ALGORE, the famous and RICH gw hoaxer!!! Hey Al, can I borrow a million or Two from you, I got this great investment in Costa Rica I really would like to get into.... you can come and visit, I promise! :badgrin:

re's not a thing you can do about it, birther. You lost.
HOME COUNTRY, you little halfwit STILL has no idea what it means after I spelled it out for you and gave you the video.... weakling

You failed on the 'natural born' issue, you failed on the LFBC, you failed on the COLB, you failed on the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's birth in the US, you failed on the birth announcements, you failed on Obama's family affirming his Hawaiian birth.

And backing your bubbling ball of conspiracy batshyte? Nothing. Just you and your imagination.

Obama is still president........for the simple reason that you birthers didn't know what the hell you were talking about. And still don't. Enjoy the rest of his presidency!

She said what she said, but I can quote the Manchurian muslim saying MY MUSLIM FAITH, if it makes you feel better knowing he's a muslim!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

All his birth certificates are Phony, fake, forged. Simple to do, and plenty of youtubes showing the difference... You Failed, but because he was BLACK and a darling of the leftist media, he wasn't vetted! We all know that, even a dumb bastard like you knows it, but in all probability gets paid by the DNC to go to different websites and perpetuate the myth. Doesn't hurt that you have other brain dead subversives that will ride your pony either! :badgrin:

Of course he's still president and will remain so because of the fear that the black population will do what they always do after a Rodney King or a Trayvon Martin incident, riot, protest and make themselves generally feared by the feckless white population! The most feckless and scared of them, is the Republican elite in Congress!

Now, we've seen the Moooch say "WHEN HE VISITED HIS HOME COUNTRY".....and as I said before that deserves repeating....You didn't lose child....America did!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

yeah [MENTION=47870]Vigilante[/MENTION] that's it.

The US military, largest in the world, so big that even Vigilante's hero, Pootin doesn'rt dare take us on, but yep, Vigilante says the US military is so terrified of the black population, that's why a twice elected man is president of the United States.

Yepper, I knew there had to be some rational and logical reason.

Thanks so much Vigilante, for sharing this with us today.

Now, please, go back to your padded cell.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M"]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

yeah @Vigilante that's it.

The US military, largest in the world, so big that even Vigilante's hero, Pootin doesn'rt dare take us on, but yep, Vigilante says the US military is so terrified of the black population, that's why a twice elected man is president of the United States.

Yepper, I knew there had to be some rational and logical reason.

Thanks so much Vigilante, for sharing this with us today.

Now, please, go back to your padded cell.

:lmao: :lmao:

Nuttly, where did I mention Putin or the military in this thread? Fucking up your responses to threads again, I see....You really need to stop the DOPE!

Forum List

Back