Carson attacks press for supporting Obama. Brings up birther issue

He's black, you criticized him, you're a racist. Standard set by the left in 2008.
BULLSHIT!
That "standard" was fabricated by your MessiahRushie who can hardly pass for a Leftist.
Bullshit! That standard was set by YOU fuckers in 2008 when anyone who criticized Obama was a racist, according to you, MF. Deal with it and LIVE with it.
That's a lie you were told to parrot by your MessiahRushie. Racists like Porky were called racists when they made dehumanizing/racist statements about Obama claiming that they were making statements about Obama's policies and not attacking him personally. Only his fellow racists defend him.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack
Diversion alert. When you can't defend your OWN standards, attack Rush Limbaugh.
Your MessiahRushie's despicable standards are not mine, Yours obviously, but not mine.

Please explain how the racist attack of calling Obama a rat has anything to do with policies.
Remember the Nazis called the Jews rats also!
You really need to seek counseling for your obsession with Rush.

Brochure-gate is the smoking gun. It proves either obozo was born in kenya or for years claimed he was.

No, it proves that minimum wage copy writers at publishing houses don't do particularly good jobs.

That what it proves.

But on the off chance that you even hold a job, I'm sure we can go over every document you've ever produced and not find one mistake, really.

"He ticked through a series of figures that conservatives see as Obama liabilities that he felt traditional reporters ignored. Frank Marshall Davis, a friend of Obama’s grandfather who was a Communist; Obama critics say Davis was his political mentor, a claim repeated debunked. He also invoked Weather Underground figures Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn; during the 2008 campaign, Republican VP pick Sarah Palin said Obama was “palling around with terrorists.” Numerous fact-checkers said no."

And here we see Carson adding to his list of lies.

[
But on the off chance that you even hold a job, I'm sure we can go over every document you've ever produced and not find one mistake, really.

There's mistakes and then there's super-mistakes. How could this particular mistake occur and go unnoticed for 16 years? THINK

[

There's mistakes and then there's super-mistakes. How could this particular mistake occur and go unnoticed for 16 years? THINK

Guy, I don't think that word means what you think it means. Thinking does not involve repeating whatever shit you heard on Talk Radio.

The reason why this mistake went unnoticed for 16 years was because no one was actually looking at it. This was a very limited run brochure from the publishing industry that no one read when Obama was an obscure State Senator. Then someone finally found it and, hey, a person who Obama never talked to said he was born in Kenya because she didn't do her research before she wrote it.

Exactly how is that racist?
He's black, you criticized him, you're a racist. Standard set by the left in 2008.
I changed the caption on this poster from Obama 12 to Carson 16. Now this is racist.
View attachment 54091
Well MINE was about a trashy white man, so its not racist. You are just showing your true colors so to speak.

You never fail to bring the ignorance. How's that IQ doing?
When did a liberal EVER call an attack on a white person racist?
According to nine out of ten Berkely "academics" racism is particular to whites and whites alone.

Which begs the question....isn't that racist?

I changed the caption on this poster from Obama 12 to Carson 16. Now this is racist.
View attachment 54091
Well MINE was about a trashy white man, so its not racist. You are just showing your true colors so to speak.

You never fail to bring the ignorance. How's that IQ doing?
When did a liberal EVER call an attack on a white person racist?
According to nine out of ten Berkely "academics" racism is particular to whites and whites alone.

Which begs the question....isn't that racist?
Link?

Then someone finally found it and, hey, a person who Obama never talked to said he was born in Kenya because she didn't do her research before she wrote it.

Show us your evidence for that preposterous claim.

Forum List

Back