Why don't Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz, And Mike Zullo use the birther smoking gun?

Hey einstein. Of course she says it was an "honest mistake" but that explanation makes no sense. You don't just assume all blacks are born in kenya!!! Obozo must have told them that and they checked (prolly contacted harvard) and got confirmation. THINK
Um, fella....surely you're aware that Obama had already gotten national attention for becoming the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. And that in the articles in the NY Times and Chicago Tribune that covered the event, Obama's father was noted as having come from Kenya, with

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
February 6, 1990
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

And again in the Chicago Tribune:

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review - Chicago Tribune
Note the dates on those articles: Febuary of 1990. The pamphlet in question was written in 1991. More than a year later. This national exposure was almost certainly one of the major reasons WHY the literary agency took him as a client in the first place. They knew he was born in Hawaii before they brought him on.

Why then did the pamphlet mistakenly say he was born in Kenya?

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...2fPhe11UWyj.99

An editing error. Straight from the mouth of the woman who made it. Why would we ignore her AND the NY Times AND the Chicago Tribune and instead believe you?
There is no reason. Next time, think your argument through. It will save us both time.

Hey einstein. Of course she says it was an "honest mistake" but that explanation makes no sense. You don't just assume all blacks are born in kenya!!! Obozo must have told them that and they checked (prolly contacted harvard) and got confirmation. THINK
Um, fella....surely you're aware that Obama had already gotten national attention for becoming the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review. And that in the articles in the NY Times and Chicago Tribune that covered the event, Obama's father was noted as having come from Kenya, with

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
February 6, 1990
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com
And again in the Chicago Tribune:

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review - Chicago Tribune
Note the dates on those articles: Febuary of 1990. The pamphlet in question was written in 1991. More than a year later. This national exposure was almost certainly one of the major reasons WHY the literary agency took him as a client in the first place. They knew he was born in Hawaii before they brought him on.

Why then did the pamphlet mistakenly say he was born in Kenya?

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...2fPhe11UWyj.99
An editing error. Straight from the mouth of the woman who made it. Why would we ignore her AND the NY Times AND the Chicago Tribune and instead believe you?
There is no reason. Next time, think your argument through. It will save us both time.

"Visited his HOME COUNTRY!" How many times shall I keep posting this, how about EVERY time you post, only makes you look like a fucking idiot not me child, I understand English, and what the Moooch said!

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Fact checking means, in most places, that they have what they think is a fact and they check it. In this case their fact was he was born in Kenya, that is beyond doubt it is what the pamphlet said for many years. So where did the woman get this fact to check? Did she make it up out of sail cloth knowing it made the better story? If she did then why Kenya? Who even put this into her mind?

As has been so arduosly explained to you, Obama's father was from Kenya. And they shared the same name. Its not that big a deal that she got that mixed up. That's why its called an 'error'. It was nationally publicized information from the NY Times article and Chicago Tribune articles discussing Obama's tenure as the first black editor of the Harvard Law Review.

In 1990.

Where, by the way, both articles cited Obama as having been born in Hawaii. Before he was even taken on a client of the literary agency.

And it wasn't part of their pamphlet for 'years'. They dropped Obama as a client the next year. And they print new pamphlets ever year.

In what Universe would a company go back and revise a minor editing error from collateral it no longer uses for a client it no longer represents, from a pamphlet printed almost a quarter century ago?

Your expectations are quite absurd.

And finally, have you ever heard of the book "Journeys in Black and White"? That was the autobiography that Obama was shopping around. You think maybe, just maybe, that in an autobiography, he might have mentioned his dad was from Kenya?

I mean, if the NY Times and Chicago Tribute could mention it in a handful of paragraphs, you think that an entire autobiography might have made mention. But apparently, it never occurred to you.

"Visited his HOME COUNTRY!" How many times shall I keep posting this, how about EVERY time you post, only makes you look like a fucking idiot not me child, I understand English, and what the Moooch said!

Laughing! You're still spamming, huh? After having lost on *every* point, on the literary agent, on the meaning of natural born, on the nonsense claim that the birth certificate is a forgery....

......the only thing you have left is a youtube video where Michelle DOESN'T say Obama was born in Kenya. That's the entirity of your argument now.

You lose again, birther.

It does not change any facts if Barack Hussein Obama himself says on every national TV station that he was born in Kenya. Because no one can remember being born, much less where in the world they were at when they popped out of the wound. The only people who knew for a fact where Obama was born were the adults present at his delivery, one of which was his doctor who signed his birth certificate legally testifying to that fact.

It does not change any facts if Barack Hussein Obama himself says on every national TV station that he was born in Kenya. Because no one can remember being born, much less where in the world they were at when they popped out of the wound. The only people who knew for a fact where Obama was born were the adults present at his delivery, one of which was his doctor who signed his birth certificate legally testifying to that fact.

And given that neither Obama nor Michelle have ever said he was born in Kenya, it makes the birther argument all the more silly.

And given that neither Obama nor Michelle have ever said he was born in Kenya, it makes the birther argument all the more silly.

Yes, since we know the POTUS NEVER LIES!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

You continue to lose, and look like a fucking idiot, but I don't mind, we can keep this up for days! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

nwla1h.jpg

Yes, since we know the POTUS NEVER LIES!

He's not the one I'm quoting on his natural born citizenship. As Obama has no way remembering where he was born. My source is the State of Hawaii:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health

And his COLB. And his LFBC....both indicate the exact same thing: he was born in Hawaii.

And the State of Hawaii affirming that his birth records are legit and Obama is eligible to be president:

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official

Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall.

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official | Fox News

Obama's eligibility to be president has been verified more thoroughly than any president in US history. With all reasonable doubts being ended in 2008 with his COLB. Everything after has been to placate the unreasonable doubts of people like yourself. And as you've elegantly demonstrated for us in this thread, you can't use evidence to convince a person of something....if they don't use evidence.

For those of us that do, the issue was long resolved.

Yes, since we know the POTUS NEVER LIES!
He's not the one I'm quoting on his natural born citizenship. As Obama has no way remembering where he was born. My source is the State of Hawaii:

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen."

Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii Department of Health
And his COLB. And his LFBC....both indicate the exact same thing: he was born in Hawaii.

And the State of Hawaii affirming that his birth records are legit and Obama is eligible to be president:

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official

Arizona's secretary of state says Hawaii's verification of President Barack Obama's birth records meets necessary requirements and that the president's name will appear on Arizona's ballot in the fall.

Obama birth certificate OK by Arizona official | Fox News
Obama's eligibility to be president has been verified more thoroughly than any president in US history. With all reasonable doubts being ended in 2008 with his COLB. Everything after has been to placate the unreasonable doubts of people like yourself. And as you've elegantly demonstrated for us in this thread, you can't use evidence to convince a person of something....if they don't use evidence.

For those of us that do, the issue was long resolved.

Wonder how long I'll be doing this?:lol:

Forum List

Back