Why don't Joe Arpaio, Orly Taitz, And Mike Zullo use the birther smoking gun?

I am assuming the woman is right and she didn't fact check at all. A phone call to Obama saying "Hey were born in Kenya or not" would be all that was required.

Again, it was editing mistake. They happen. It was a minor pamphlet relaying a minor mistake in the biography of an author that they dropped months later......more than 20 years ago.

In this case their fact was he was born in Kenya, that is beyond doubt it is what the pamphlet said for many years.

They dropped Obama as a client soon after printing up the pamphlet. I don't know about you, but I've never known a business to go back into 20 year old collateral referring to a client they don't even have to 'correct' a minor editing mistake.

Even the basis of your argument doesn't make the slightest sense.

If you have a better source than the woman who edited the pamphlet herself, by all means present it. But you don't. Leaving Miriam Goderich as the best source on earth for the final content of that pamphlet.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com: Promotional Booklet

A simple mistake.....or a fantastically elaborate international conspiracy spanning half a century and involving everyone from the Republican State officials in Hawaii to local newspapers to the White House itself?

Occam's razor, my friend. When you hear hoof beats, think horses. Not zebras.

You put up a good argument too bad it is all BS.

First of all Obama was not born in Kenya, no one is saying that. Ever Breitbart before he was killed said the same.

What you would have us do is suspend all logic. Suspend what other authors have said that they either wrote their own bios or were shown the text prior to publication. Then you would have us believe that this woman just picked Kenya out of a hat. Even though, supposedly, Obama never made the claim of being born there. So where would she have gotten the idea? Especially back before Hillary and the democrats went all birther on him? More then likely this pamphlet is where they got the idea of his Keyan birth. Nothing else makes much sense. I could never figure out why they said Kenya other then his father was from Kenya. It has to be because this woman said so in the bio with OBAMA'S blessing. Which if it were not for other confirming information, such as the newspaper report of his birth, I would believe maybe he was born in Kenya.

So what does this mean? It doesn't mean anyone actually believes Obama was born in Kenya. What it clearly shows is that Obama is more then willing to alter his persona to fit his political needs. For example, During his 2008 campaign Obama claimed that his dying mother had fought with insurance companies over coverage for her cancer treatments. This was proved to be not true yet Obama kept repeating it as if true.

As for the statement he was born in Kenya, Obama was listed as being born in Kenya on the Dyster & Goderich website until April 2007, "just two months after then-Senator Obama declared his campaign for the presidency."

Look does it make a hill of beans now? No, Obama is going to ride out his term little fibs like this are not going to take him out. But fib he did there is no other logical explanation no matter what the agent said.

Reading the burfer crap is kinda scary - how do people get this dumb and this gullible?

You know Nutley, what is one with a 3 digit IQ suppose to believe when the Manchurian muslim claims he's a muslim, and has to be corrected, and his wife calla Kenya his HOME COUNTRY......How many times have you said MY MUSLIM RELIGION, and then be corrected?....Speak about DUMB and GULLIBLE....You are the poster girl!

You don't have a THREE digit IQ!

By your new avatar, it appears you have a single digit, and its continuing to OOZE out of your head! Put your finger back in your ear!

Now THAT required brains! Good work, Voltaire!

By ALL means - keep showing the world how SHMART you is!

I still don't know why you don't use your picture with Mr. Maddow as your avatar.... It makes you look so......subversive!....Or is she hitting on you?

jmg_maddow.jpg

Now Crabbie, your last avatar with that pensive look of yours staring out at Russia, looked just like the fellow in Mr. Maddow's picture....why not post them together, and we can take a poll!

I dunno - sounds kind of boring. I don't think it would serve it well for ME to post it. If you posted it, I would promise to help out by acting like I was mad and fighting with everyone - go ahead!

:lol:

Put it in the FZ if you need the old pic, It's in my "naked glory" album.

Now Crabbie, your last avatar with that pensive look of yours staring out at Russia, looked just like the fellow in Mr. Maddow's picture....why not post them together, and we can take a poll!

I dunno - sounds kind of boring. I don't think it would serve it well for ME to post it. If you posted it, I would promise to help out by acting like I was mad and fighting with everyone - go ahead!

:lol:

Put it in the FZ if you need the old pic, It's in my "naked glory" album.

Sorry Crabbie, I don't save men's avatars, I occasionally DO SAVE some of the very good looking ladies avatars..... I don't think I would want to open a file of yours named "Naked Glory"....sound like something Aaron, or Howey would be deep into!:eek:

All his birth certificates are Phony, fake, forged.

Says you. Yet Hawaii has already verified Obama's Hawaiian birth 4 times. And affirmed his eligibility to be president 3 times. You say one thing, the State of Hawaii says another.

Hawaii wins. Both in court, by the law, and by any rational standard. Which is why the Birther conspriacy has a perfect record of failure in every court appearance it has ever had. And why Birthers are a national laughing stock.

Says you. Yet Hawaii has already verified Obama's Hawaiian birth 4 times. And affirmed his eligibility to be president 3 times. You say one thing, the State of Hawaii says another.

Hawaii wins. Both in court, by the law, and by any rational standard. Which is why the Birther conspriacy has a perfect record of failure in every court appearance it has ever had. And why Birthers are a national laughing stock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0Tpf1IhxA]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 2 ( Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJx7jsPV44]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 3 ( Short Form ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_PWzhgvDs]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 4 ( OCR / Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]

Then you would have us believe that this woman just picked Kenya out of a hat.
Um, dip.......Obama had gained national attention due to his being the first black man elected to the Harvard Law Review. And his father being from Kenya was published nation wide. As was his being born in Hawaii. With articles on the matter published...

.....in 1990.
The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.
February 6, 1990
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

And again in the Miami Herald.....and again in the Chicago Tribune:

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review - Chicago Tribune

So Gee, where did Miriam *ever* get the word "kenya' from? Think really hard.

This is also a rather elegant demonstration that identified is place of birth before the pamphlet as Hawaii. With Obama's bio on the national scene including his birth in Hawaii. All BEFORE the pamphlet. . And that kind of national exposure almost certainly played a role in their choosing to represent him. Its a near certainty that the folks at Acton and Dystel had read that NY Times, Chicago Tribune and Miama Herald pieces. And they knew he was born in Hawaii.

Why then did the pamphlet mistakenly say he was born in Kenya?

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp#IRS8L2fPhe11UWyj.99

An editing error. Straight from the mouth of the woman who made it. Why would we ignore her AND the NY Times and instead believe you?

Again, there's no reason.

Especially when your awkward retconing of history makes absolutely no sense. In your bizarro version of 'logic', Obama would tell the NY Times that he was born in Hawaii....and then tell his publisher that he was born in Kenya? Um, what? His bio was already *nationally* known for anyone who wanted to look into it. Why then would he change it?

So not only is your story meaningless clap trap, its doesn't make the slightest sense.

But keep clinging to your little birther fantasy. And the twisted mockery of 'logic' you have to huddle around as you polish your turd of a conspiracy.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0Tpf1IhxA]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 2 ( Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJx7jsPV44]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 3 ( Short Form ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_PWzhgvDs]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 4 ( OCR / Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com

And done. The State of Hawaii always trumps your little youtube video.

Like I said, you can ignore the facts if you want to. But you can't make us ignore them. Which is why birthers are a national laughing stock.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT0Tpf1IhxA"]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 2 ( Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJx7jsPV44"]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 3 ( Short Form ) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW_PWzhgvDs"]Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof 4 ( OCR / Optimizing ) - YouTube[/ame]
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

Hawaii: Obama birth certificate is real - USATODAY.com
And done. The State of Hawaii always trumps your little youtube video.

Like I said, you can ignore the facts if you want to. But you can't make us ignore them. Which is why birthers are a national laughing stock.

Sorry, it doesn't! Just like "You can keep your health insurance...PERIOD!" just another obuma regime lie! But we also have this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lISyslHV1l4]Obama Admits He Was Born in Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back