Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

No it's not. Stupidity is though.
Only a fool would rather eat the shit on the right.
1681675714386.jpeg

Vegans need to eat more. Herbivores spend most of their lives eating. Cows, horses and even gorillas. All they do is eat all day to get enough nourishment to survive.

The government would love a nation of men turned into pale, skinny soy-boy vegans.

Those guys do as they’re told.
I don’t know about that, but clearly vegans aren’t very smart. They’ve bought into a lie promoted by the establishment, plus they’re eating crap that harms their health. It might also cause brain damage.

The government would love a nation of men turned into pale, skinny soy-boy vegans.

Those guys do as they’re told.
The Right to Inheritance Is a Sacred Cow

Notice that India, with its anti-democratic caste system, forbids eating meat. That's what keeps the rajahs in power. QED. So we should be suspicious when the same Who's Your Daddy? types push veganism here.

Why do you think the only thing I would eat rather than a steak is broccoli?

That's all you showed in your little picture wasn't it?
Stop eating plants today and save yourself. Why would anyone want to eat pesticides? Yucky!!!
buttercup

Dietary pesticides (99.99% all natural).​

B N Ames, M Profet, and L S Gold
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

Abstract​

The toxicological significance of exposures to synthetic chemicals is examined in the context of exposures to naturally occurring chemicals. We calculate that 99.99% (by weight) of the pesticides in the American diet are chemicals that plants produce to defend themselves. Only 52 natural pesticides have been tested in high-dose animal cancer tests, and about half (27) are rodent carcinogens; these 27 are shown to be present in many common foods. We conclude that natural and synthetic chemicals are equally likely to be positive in animal cancer tests. We also conclude that at the low doses of most human exposures the comparative hazards of synthetic pesticide residues are insignificant.
Dietary pesticides (99.99% all natural).

Stop eating plants today and save yourself. Why would anyone want to eat pesticides? Yucky!!!
buttercup

Dietary pesticides (99.99% all natural).​

B N Ames, M Profet, and L S Gold
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer

Abstract​

The toxicological significance of exposures to synthetic chemicals is examined in the context of exposures to naturally occurring chemicals. We calculate that 99.99% (by weight) of the pesticides in the American diet are chemicals that plants produce to defend themselves. Only 52 natural pesticides have been tested in high-dose animal cancer tests, and about half (27) are rodent carcinogens; these 27 are shown to be present in many common foods. We conclude that natural and synthetic chemicals are equally likely to be positive in animal cancer tests. We also conclude that at the low doses of most human exposures the comparative hazards of synthetic pesticide residues are insignificant.
Dietary pesticides (99.99% all natural).

I don't eat pesticides you all kinds of added hormones and antibiotics.

And since the animals you eat are eating pesticides on their feed and we all know that those toxins concentrate in fat and muscle tissue it is you who are actually eating a higher concentration of pesticides than I am.

And natural compounds produced by edible plants are not really a danger to anyone.

And those tests" you are referencing are not to be believed because they use doses so high that no humans could eat enough vegetable to ever get close to the concentrations they use. It's like those tests they did on artificial sweeteners where humans would have to ingest hundreds of pounds of the stuff every week to get an equivalent dose they were giving to the rats.

I don't eat pesticides you all kinds of added hormones and antibiotics.

And since the animals you eat are eating pesticides on their feed and we all know that those toxins concentrate in fat and muscle tissue it is you who are actually eating a higher concentration of pesticides than I am.

And natural compounds produced by edible plants are not really a danger to anyone.

And those tests" you are referencing are not to be believed because they use doses so high that no humans could eat enough vegetable to ever get close to the concentrations they use. It's like those tests they did on artificial sweeteners where humans would have to ingest hundreds of pounds of the stuff every week to get an equivalent dose they were giving to the rats.
Apparently you can’t read.

You eat only plants because you want to save the animals. Nice thought, but you’re consuming carcinogens with all these natural pesticides.

Vegans need to eat more. Herbivores spend most of their lives eating. Cows, horses and even gorillas. All they do is eat all day to get enough nourishment to survive.

cows and horses eat low nutrition foods.

I eat food that is literally full of nutrients and I weigh a lot less then a cow or a horse. I eat 3 meals a day and that's it it works out to less than 2000 calories a day

Apparently you can’t read.

You eat only plants because you want to save the animals. Nice thought, but you’re consuming carcinogens with all these natural pesticides.
And all those things are concentrated in animal tissue and fat so you're actually eating more of them than I am because all the animals you eat are consuming a lot more pesticides than I am

And all those things are concentrated in animal tissue and fat so you're actually eating more of them than I am because all the animals you eat are consuming a lot more pesticides than I am

Okay than. You’ll die eating rabbit food with a sad face. I’ll die eating a ribeye with a happy face.

Okay than. You’ll die eating rabbit food with a sad face. I’ll die eating a ribeye with a happy face.
You'll die before I will most likely of a heart attack, stroke or cancer as the research has shown plant based diets lower the incidence of all 3 of those

Forum List

Back