Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

Processed sugar laden cereals are not healthy and only an idiot would ask that question.

However steamed oat groats with berries is definitely better than a saturated fat and cholesterol laden fried egg
Lol. Yet Tufts says they’re better for you. They’re “EXPERTS!” Are you a science denier?

It's a relative thing.

Froot loops are better for you that lots of thing that does not mean they are actually good for you either.

Or couldn't you figure that out?
Lol. If you think Fruit Loops are better than a fried egg, you’re a fruit cake.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
So you are one of these pussy vegans? LOL! Easy to understand with all your pussy Moon Bat posts.

Meat has little to do with America's epidemic level health issues.
It is all about sugar.
Sugar.
Not meat.
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

It is in the interest of the ruling class to turn us into cowards. That's why they discourage meat-eating. Mankind developed courage from eating meat because for most of human history, it took a lot of courage to hunt vicious wild animals.

It is dishonest to refer to lipids as "fat." The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords mandated that word in order to make it seem that eating "fat" molecules makes us fat. Notice that with carbohydrates and protein, they use the scientific Greek words. The inconsistency is self-serving.

Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

It is in the interest of the ruling class to turn us into cowards. That's why they discourage meat-eating. Mankind developed courage from eating meat because for most of human history, it took a lot of courage to hunt vicious wild animals.

It is dishonest to refer to lipids as "fat." The Illiterate Liberal Language Lords mandated that word in order to make it seem that eating "fat" molecules makes us fat. Notice that with carbohydrates and protein, they use the scientific Greek words. The inconsistency is self-serving.
Yes, and that kind of dishonesty - the halls of education are ripe with it.

Lol. If you think Fruit Loops are better than a fried egg, you’re a fruit cake.
Where did I say that?

And define "better".

Are they "better" in the sense that they are not full of saturated fats and cholesterol?

Or are eggs "better" in the sense they contain more protein?

It seems you are just a knee jerk reactionist and you put very little if any thought into anything you post.

Where did I say that?

And define "better".

Are they "better" in the sense that they are not full of saturated fats and cholesterol?

Or are eggs "better" in the sense they contain more protein?

It seems you are just a knee jerk reactionist and you put very little if any thought into anything you post.
A fried egg is a thousand times better than Fruit Loops. The fact that a so called prestigious research entity pushes this BS, is proof they’re compromised by donations from big food. Proof too, that you shouldn’t believe such research.

I had four fried eggs for breakfast along with five strips of bacon. It was awesome.

A fried egg is a thousand times better than Fruit Loops. The fact that a so called prestigious research entity pushes this BS, is proof they’re compromised by donations from big food. Proof too, that you shouldn’t believe such research.

I had four fried eggs for breakfast along with five strips of bacon. It was awesome.

And yet even a sugary cereal has no saturated fat or cholesterol.

And just so you don't start claiming I said that a sugary cereal is healthy over all it isn't but anyone can cherry pick one aspect over another but I guess you can't comprehend that

And just so you don't start claiming I said that a sugary cereal is healthy over all it isn't but anyone can cherry pick one aspect over another but I guess you can't comprehend that
Lol. You’ve been duped about saturated fat and cholesterol by the same people who brought this obviously compromised study.

This from two doctors. One a cardiologist and the other a family physician. Both on carnivore diets.

Just listen for the first ten minutes to learn the error of your ways.
buttercup

Lol. You’ve been duped about saturated fat and cholesterol by the same people who brought this obviously compromised study.

Yes and the same people publisl ALL the studies you disagree with .

Face it no study or scientific fact would ever change your mind on what you choose to eat. So why do you insist on arguing about it.

IDGAF what you eat but you sure seem care about what other people eat

Yes and the same people publisl ALL the studies you disagree with .

Face it no study or scientific fact would ever change your mind on what you choose to eat. So why do you insist on arguing about it.

IDGAF what you eat but you sure seem care about what other people eat
Merely trying to help you.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation.
Meat is an excellent source of protein.
Watch any survival show to get an insight into how important protein is.

Correlation doesn't necessarily equal causation. Meat is an excellent source of protein. Watch any survival show to get an insight into how important protein is.

There are plant sources of protein as well.

And we are not in "survival" mode anymore. Food is more than abundant in every even moderately industrialized country.

Forum List

Back