Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

331164435_1194903644724055_3838909065803099847_n.jpg

~S~

One person's comment in that video (it takes a very humble person to admit this):

I used to be a huge meat eater and a very outspoken opponent of vegans. Once it had to go vegan for medical reasons I was awoken and realized the true key to build lean muscle with endurance was vegan. I was wrong the my whole life and I’m vegan now and not looking back

Last edited:
So lifting about half a ton of iron isn’t athletic?
It's not the same as fitness if that same guy can't do 50 pull ups how fit is he really?

If he can't run a 5K in less than 30 minutes how fit is he really?

I've seen power lifters not be able to make it through a 30 minute power yoga class so how fit are they really?

It's not the same as fitness if that same guy can't do 50 pull ups how fit is he really?

If he can't run a 5K in less than 30 minutes how fit is he really?

I've seen power lifters not be able to make it through a 30 minute power yoga class so how fit are they really?
Newsflash, different sports have different goals. The goal of powerlifting is raw strength.

Newsflash, different sports have different goals. The goal of powerlifting is raw strength.
How much of that do you think is genetics vs training? In that particular "sport" I don't think the average person can eat and train their way to that even if they wanted to. I think genetics plays the most important role I'm this

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
I eat plenty of meat because protein is good for the body. Starchy foods are the main cause of obesity in people.

How much of that do you think is genetics vs training? In that particular "sport" I don't think the average person can eat and train their way to that even if they wanted to. I think genetics plays the most important role I'm this
I guess. There’s definitely some guys who simply don’t have the frame to ever achieve the heights of powerlifting.

I think that’s true of any sport though. Guys with my genetics and frame would probably never be top swimmers or triathletes.

But all the above types of athletes work their asses off to get where they are.

In my experience, it’s just sour grapes when others try to dismiss your achievements as “well he just has good genes”. That’s kinda bullshit.

0 I eat plenty of meat because protein is good for the body. Starchy foods are the main cause of obesity in people.
The main cause of obesity is PROCESSED foods and the lack of self control of the population

I went from 220 to 160 in 60 days when I was forced to give up processed foods. I have since maintained my weight at 175,
I guess. There’s definitely some guys who simply don’t have the frame to ever achieve the heights of powerlifting.

I think that’s true of any sport though. Guys with my genetics and frame would probably never be top swimmers or triathletes.

But all the above types of athletes work their asses off to get where they are.

In my experience, it’s just sour grapes when others try to dismiss your achievements as “well he just has good genes”. That’s kinda bullshit.
True of gymnasts too I guess. No powerlifter can ever become a gymnasts either. They just don't have the genetics for that sport.

Meat!

One person's comment in that video (it takes a very humble person to admit this):

I used to be a huge meat eater and a very outspoken opponent of vegans. Once it had to go vegan for medical reasons I was awoken and realized the true key to build lean muscle with endurance was vegan. I was wrong the my whole life and I’m vegan now and not looking back
I ate 50 eggs last week. I’m waiting for the heart attack. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back