Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
To much of anything is not good for you. A balanced diet is what's healthy and that includes meats

To much of anything is not good for you. A balanced diet is what's healthy and that includes meats
Nope. Mostly animal protein for me.

Dinner! Oh BABY!
1677880810434.png

And colon cancer is on the rise among people under 50

And colon cancer is directly correlated to diet
Blues, everything causes the big C, even reading about it
Anecdotally, i've lost 1/2 my fam & friends to it
And have a (30 yr) history in ems watching countless 'circle the drain'
So while i'll agree homeopathic's count (seen it) , don't let that which is no more than predatory remedies sway you. ~S~

Yes. A diet full of processed shit.
Nope

And in case you didn't know there is nothing "pure" or "natural" about the meat you buy at your local store.

It's loaded with hormones and antibiotics and who knows what else and the animals are not fed a "natural diet" but rather one designed to increase the fat to muscle percentage.

Blues, everything causes the big C, even reading about it
Anecdotally, i've lost 1/2 my fam & friends to it
And have a (30 yr) history in ems watching countless 'circle the drain'
So while i'll agree homeopathic's count (seen it) , don't let that which is no more than predatory remedies sway you. ~S~
Diet is a huge contributor to cancer

Nope

And in case you didn't know there is nothing "pure" or "natural" about the meat you buy at your local store.

It's loaded with hormones and antibiotics and who knows what else and the animals are not fed a "natural diet" but rather one designed to increase the fat to muscle percentage.
Far better than the veggies, fruits, and grains full of natural and man-made pesticides and herbicides you’re consuming.

Diet is a huge hedge to many medical issues Blues, my point is it's homeopathic which goes against the AMA narrative

capitalist medicine only having capitalist solutions you see

~S~

The AMA refuses to say that diet is integral to health because Doctors and hospitals make a lot of money on surgeries and medications.

The American Cancer society won't admit it either because their big money comes from the meat and dairy industries.

Meanwhile the incidences of people under 50 dying of colon cancer has been rising steadily to the point where it is now statistically significant.

Not mine.

and FYI most of those wash off anyway
No. You must be unaware of the hundreds of NATURAL pesticides found in fruits and vegetables. Major study from the 1990s exposed this. I believed I posted it above.

You can’t wash off natural pesticides and probably can’t wash off most man made ones either. You’re eating them.

No. You must be unaware of the hundreds of NATURAL pesticides found in fruits and vegetables. Major study from the 1990s exposed this. I believed I posted it above.

You can’t wash off natural pesticides and probably can’t wash off most man made ones either. You’re eating them.
If they are "natural" then we have evolved to eat them

Those same naturally produced compounds that deter an insect from an edible plant are not an issue.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
Over eating is the problem

Most of us consume too much of everything, including meat, but also sugar and starch

I could fatten you up like a pig without any meat at all

Forum List

Back