Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

Humans are carnivores and herbivores by nature.
Not really.

Humans became meat eaters when their environment changed from living in forests to living on grasslands and plains. And most likely the first humans to eat meant were scavengers and carrion eaters,

But that isn't really the issue today. The meat humans used to eat when humans first started eating meat was nothing like the meat people eat today.

Game animals were extremely lean and not just the large muscles were eaten. The brains, eyes and other organs were all consumed.

The meat you eat today is raised to be fat is pumped full of hormones and antibiotics because livestock is raised and processed in horribly filthy conditions and much of the end product is highly processed and loaded with sodium, nitrates and all kinds of other shit that is quite frankly killing you.

Not really.

Humans became meat eaters when their environment changed from living in forests to living on grasslands and plains. And most likely the first humans to eat meant were scavengers and carrion eaters,

But that isn't really the issue today. The meat humans used to eat when humans first started eating meat was nothing like the meat people eat today.

Game animals were extremely lean and not just the large muscles were eaten. The brains, eyes and other organs were all consumed.

The meat you eat today is raised to be fat is pumped full of hormones and antibiotics because livestock is raised and processed in horribly filthy conditions and much of the end product is highly processed and loaded with sodium, nitrates and all kinds of other shit that is quite frankly killing you.
That's all changing. There's lots of healthy meat on the market.

That's all changing. There's lots of healthy meat on the market.
But that's not what people are eating.

And IMO there really is no "healthy" meat. You are eating something that has been dead for weeks or longer.

Our entire meat and dairy industries are unsustainable. And the fact of that matter is that there really is no need to eat meat anymore. Not to mention the reason a lot of people give up meat, the extreme cruelty inflicted.

And IMO there really is no "healthy" meat. You are eating something that has been dead for weeks or longer.

Our entire meat and dairy industries are unsustainable. And the fact of that matter is that there really is no need to eat meat anymore. Not to mention the reason a lot of people give up meat, the extreme cruelty inflicted.
Not buying what you're selling. Have a great day.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
/-----/ I'm 71, a meat eater, and none of those things apply to me. I eat a balanced diet, low sodium, and sugar, exercise daily and take a fist full of vitamins every day. Climb to the third floor? I take Tai Chi, Yoga and just took up golf. Your neighbor has other issues.

/-----/ I'm 71, a meat eater, and none of those things apply to me. I eat a balanced diet, low sodium, and sugar, exercise daily and take a fist full of vitamins every day. Climb to the third floor? I take Tai Chi, Yoga and just took up golf. Your neighbor has other issues.
I don't need to take a fistful of vitamins every day and I don't eat meat.

Last edited:

Listen to the science and eat meat!

That would be why we eat it before it does.
You don't eat it before it does that dead flesh is decaying the minute the animal is slaughtered. Refrigeration only slows the process it doesn't stop it.

Which is why sanitary procedures stress not cutting raw meat on the same surface as vegetables.

Forum List

Back