Why does Trump Keep Lying about Where His Dad Was Born?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Mar 23, 2019
close to computer
Is it a mental condition? Is it time for the rubber truck to come get him and take him to the rubber room? Seriously, all you trump voters, how do you explain his inability to even grasp the simple fact of where his dad was born? I really would like for someone to give some sort of logical explanation for such weirdly blatant lying by this president. Over and over.

Is it a mental condition? Is it time for the rubber truck to come get him and take him to the rubber room? Seriously, all you trump voters, how do you explain his inability to even grasp the simple fact of where his dad was born? I really would like for someone to give some sort of logical explanation for such weirdly blatant lying by this president. Over and over.
To piss you off.
Is it working?

Trump is a God and he and his father were born in heaven, so let it be written so let it be done.

Trump is a God and he and his father were born in heaven, so let it be written so let it be done.

then start calling the dotard 'dear leader' like the NK piglet & his daddy... 'cause the poorly educated over there believe the same kooky religious thing about them.

Why does he lie about how wealthy he is when he really is wealthy enough to brag either way? Why does he lie about an inauguration size nobody asked about? He's a fucking weirdo. That's why.

You know, I'd be willing to bet that if you asked the average citizen if they knew what country their parents were born in, they would be able to tell you.

I still remember when Michael Obama had spilled the beans on his tranny partner, Barry Sorento being from Kenya, and the lunatic lefties( I know redundant statement) went ballistic when then citizen Trump questioned the authenticity of Barry's birth certificate when the Hitlery Clinton Campaign brought it up in 2008...Hey sometimes a liberal will actually tell the truth, but you can bet that the Lame Stream Media will carry the water for those liberal lying sacks of excrements all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back