Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund?

I prioritize family and charitable donations over sports. But I do spend too much on sports. Sports provides me, friends and family a lot of entrainment. I do not understand how anyone could get any joy out of giving a billionaire money for a criminal defense.

Likewise, I don't understand how you get any joy out of contributing your money to racist, anti-American athletes and entertainers.

As 1 snowflake posted in another thread:

Not illegal = Nothingburger

So why the whining about this 'nothingburger' issue?

That really sticks in your craw, doesn't? Especially when Trump gets reelected. Then you will have a melt down.

I'm stocking my pantry with popcorn.
I cannot believe people could be so stupid.
Whether Trump gets reelected or not, he is playing you idiots like a fiddle. You send money to help him prove the election was rigged. How did that work out. For Trump and his friends he paid to look into the election, very well. Now you fricking idiots are sending him money for a criminal defense for a crime he has not been charged with, yet.
You will keep him very rich until he dies. Beyond stupid.

Why should Trump impoverish himself because he chose to run for office and become the target of every leftwing scumbag in the country?
A billionaire "impoverishing"? That is hilarious. You can't be serious. That is funny. Billionaires should pay their own way thru life. Not be leeches.

Likewise, I don't understand how you get any joy out of contributing your money to racist, anti-American athletes and entertainers.
If that is what you want to do, go for it. When you give Trump money it helps many more than just him. He hires friends and family and pays them big bucks to play whatever game he is up to. Turn over election, criminal defense, MAGA.

If that is what you want to do, go for it. When you give Trump money it helps many more than just him. He hires friends and family and pays them big bucks to play whatever game he is up to. Turn over election, criminal defense, MAGA.
I hate to break it to you but billionaires have most of their assets locked up in investments.
Do you think Bill Gates and Warren Buffet can come up with millions of dollars without causing the market to crash?

The day I give an american politician one cent is the day heck freezes over. They should be forced to fund their entire campaign themselves.

The day I give an american politician one cent is the day heck freezes over. They should be forced to fund their entire campaign themselves.
On the other hand, voting Democrat guarantees a tax hike and politicians voting on their own raises and lulus.

I don't care if it's a dim or a rethug. Pay your own way. Don't be a leech and ask for donations.

Middle class people giving money to a billionaire. I don't care who the person is. Never would I consider giving some Uber wealthy person so much as a penny.
So you won’t be donating to anyone in congress, the senate or running for president.

Why does multi-billionaire, Donald Trump, ask common, hard working, people for money to support his legal defense fund? He could pay all of his legal bills and still have much more money than everyone who donates to him.

Below is one of his solicitations

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.

Friend,

What recently took place at my Mar-a-Lago home was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year.
This POLITICAL PROSECUTION is merely a continuation of Russia, Russia, Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax # 2, the no collusion Mueller Report, and more.

This is all the Radical Democrats really know - it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.
And as a result, our Country is paying a very big price.

The Left will do anything to stop me from SAVING AMERICA, but in reality, they are not after ME. They are after YOU, and I’m just in the way.

But they will NEVER win. Not as long as I have YOU on my team.

I need to know I can count on you, Friend. No matter what THEY throw at us, you have always been by my side, and it’s critical for me to know that nothing has changed.

My team just launched our OFFICIAL TRUMP DEFENSE FUND and I’m calling on my BEST supporters to step up to the front lines and BOLSTER our efforts. Every single dollar raised will go directly to FIGHTING OFF the corrupt Left and their LIES.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY towards our Official Trump Defense Fund and stand with me against the radical Left.
Umm, you’re just now noticing this kind of thing? Totally missed democrats fighting to the top of the pile of dead Uvalde kids like it was a game of king of the mountain to scream for donations… For The Children!

Roe gets overturned and democrats line up to ask for your donations to help kill the unborn. As a matter of fact if you donate enough they promise they will swing by your house after a one night stand and personally suck every last sperm from your pussy!

Women are under attack! Democrats say. Donate to us and if anyone questions why you’re a man in the womens dressing areas we will cancel them! Send us money! For the women! And their rights!

You’re a fucking retard.

Forum List

Back