Why does Joe Biden brag in his commercial that his wife and daughter were killed in a car crash?

Biden's mention of his personal tragedy cannot be considered as bragging. He has experienced great losses and the grief that follows, and he understands what loss and grief are about.

Biden's mention of his personal tragedy cannot be considered as bragging. He has experienced great losses and the grief that follows, and he understands what loss and grief are about.
Does he? Because from where I stand it seems pretty calculated the way he attempts to gain votes through the exploitation of a tragedy.

Does he? Because from where I stand it seems pretty calculated the way he attempts to gain votes through the exploitation of a tragedy.

Which he has completely misrepresented.

I wonder if Chinese children were killed in the hands of Hunter.

Biden should take credit for naming the Hunter.

Plugs ruined the life of the other party involved in that collision. He constantly lied that the other driver was drunk, when the accident report clearly indicated 0.... ZERO.... blood alcohol content in the other driver. The family had to sue to get Xiden to stop lying.

He lies when the truth would serve him just as well.... because that's the kind of lowlife shitstain he is.

Plugs ruined the life of the other party involved in that collision. He constantly lied that the other driver was drunk, when the accident report clearly indicated 0.... ZERO.... blood alcohol content in the other driver. The family had to sue to get Xiden to stop lying.

He lies when the truth would serve him just as well.... because that's the kind of lowlife shitstain he is.

Thank you. Loser Biden has been milking that crash for decades and lying about it. I'm telling you this guy is a creep under that faux exterior.

This is what Democrats do. They exploit the emotional personal issues for political gain. Mark Kelly is now running commercials in Arizona with his brain damaged former congressman wife Gabby Giffords. Remember Kazhir Kahn the Con man standing on his son's grave wagging his finger at Trump? This is SOP for the Democrats.

The Democrats don't appear to have any moral or ethical limits to what they will do.

Biden does this because he knows his voters base decisions based on feelings instead of facts. All dems do it.

That's pretty weird for a man to brag about something like that.

Was that referring to the time he claims his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver, when in fact she ran a stop sign and pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler???

And by the way, the investigating officer also stated that alcohol wasn't involved....

Forum List

Back