Why does Biden invoke God’s name so much

Why do republicans think they have exclusive rights to God?

The left uses the name of God as a means to pull the wool over peoples' eyes in order to remain in power, accrue MORE power. They don't care about God or his word.

DEmocrats are for everything God says no to. This is not a coincidence. We were blessed for four years with a Trump presidency because he honored God's word.

It might be that demonic influences have increased while President Trump was in office because of all the witches praying to the satanic forces in the heavenlies to destroy President Trump, Kavanaugh and who know who else...and we perhaps in our scoffing at their attempts should have been praying in greater number and strength against their calling on demonic spirits. Better be doing it now. This IS a spiritual war for this nation's soul. We cannot let them win as demonic forces have seemingly won in other european nations. The fall of this nation would be a huge feather in the cap of evil.

1664631851451.png

Name the person who said that.

Y'all are running around doing "He said-she said-they said" but when the time comes to prove it..............................

So prove it.

I won't wait around too long.

It might be that demonic influences have increased while President Trump was in office because of all the witches praying to the satanic forces in the heavenlies to destroy President Trump, Kavanaugh and who know who else...and we perhaps in our scoffing at their attempts should have been praying in greater number and strength against their calling on demonic spirits. Better be doing it now. This IS a spiritual war for this nation's soul. We cannot let them win as demonic forces have seemingly won in other european nations. The fall of this nation would be a huge feather in the cap of evil.

I've seen satan at work since the sixties, but yes, the demonic crap sure has ramped up since those who haven't the will or intelligence to resist evil have given their master's rage free expression.

That line jumping chick in WalMart lately -- if that's not some demonic shit, nothing is.

The fat chick in the green coat that sky-screamed at Trump's inauguration? Pure demon.

This thing? Possessed for sure.

Possessed? Yeah -- not the demon I want driving around the streets of my town.

Last edited:
We can all profess to be Christians. Satan allows that. Living it is different. Everything we do is to degree. Every failure is broadcasted as hypocrisy. This era will end. And after the Build Back Better satanic time is done the new one will bring a much better and peaceful human coexistence. I will type on Christianity because there are not enough threads dealing with political problems typed on this. And there is a percentage of people as Christians who fill gaps in our whole national identity.

Forum List

Back