Why does Biden invoke God’s name so much

Is that what I said?
Pretty much. Republicans talk about God all the time as if he has personally blessed even their most selfish and wrathful endeavors. They also never get madder than when some liberal tries to remind them that mercy, charity, humility and grace are supposed to be the cornerstones of their professed faith.

Pretty much. Republicans talk about God all the time as if he has personally blessed even their most selfish and wrathful endeavors. They also never get madder than when some liberal tries to remind them that mercy, charity, humility and grace are supposed to be the cornerstones of their professed faith.
Who? Name them.

NAME THEM.

I will wait.

They don't see that though.....and scripture tells why. They are blinded by the god of this world to keep them from the saving grace of God.
It is easier to squeeze a camel through the eye of a needle then it is for a modern Democrats to enter heaven. The souls of the aborted and the abused await them, and they are vengeful.

They also never get madder than when some liberal tries to remind them that mercy, charity, humility and grace are supposed to be the cornerstones of their professed faith.
A liberal christian? or a liberal who is using Saul Alinsky rules of radicals that says 'force your opponent to live up to their own ideals'? Ideals that they themselves feel no compunction to live up to because they don't have to.

Pretty much. Republicans talk about God all the time as if he has personally blessed even their most selfish and wrathful endeavors. They also never get madder than when some liberal tries to remind them that mercy, charity, humility and grace are supposed to be the cornerstones of their (republicans) professed faith.
I'd like some supporting links also. all or any one of these points of YOUR post.

1. The repunklicans who talk about God ALL the time?
2. How about a list of repunklicans most selfish and wrathful endeavors they claim are blessed by God?
3, and especially....the liberal who reminds them that mercy charity humility and grace are supposed to be the cornerstone of ......and this is the KEY PHRASE HERE.>>>THEIR. PROFESSED. FAITH........WHICH says to me that you are admitting that...there are. no......liberal....christians? I knew it.

Last edited:
I'd like some supporting links also. all or any one of these points of YOUR post.

1. The repunklicans who talk about God ALL the time?
2. How about a list of repunklicans most selfish and wrathful endeavors they claim are blessed by God?
3 and especially....the liberal who reminds them that mercy charity humility and grace are supposed to be the cornerstone of ......and this is the KEY WORD HERE.>>>THEIR. PROFESSED. FAITH........WHICH says to me that you are admitting that...there are. no......liberal....christians? I knew it.
There are no christian liberals that worship your angry spiteful war God. They worship a God of love and mercy as Jesus preached in the bible.

There are no christian liberals that worship your angry spiteful war God. They worship a God of love and mercy as Jesus preached in the bible.

weak.

They're one in the same Bud. And let me tell you. After what you guys have done with blaspheming his name and his followers with your worship of other gods, when jesus comes back this next time, you better hide.

Forum List

Back