Why does Biden invoke God’s name so much

weak.

They're one in the same Bud. And let me tell you. After what you guys have done with blaspheming his name and his followers with your worship of other gods, when jesus comes back this next time, you better hide.
I grew up in that old-timey fire and brimstone religion. Then I became an adult. That "wait till your father gets home" tactic holds no fear for me. Should Jesus ever come back it will be he that has to ask me for forgiveness.

Not to mention treating their "religion" like a local buffet, picking this item and ignoring that item, instead of as a sincere commitment.

Perverting it. As we see here. Daily.
You can't support Democrats without supporting unlimited abortion, child trans surgery, and child drag shows.

Hell awaits them. Their is no sin God hates more then child abuse. He might even send Jesus back to put you heathens in line.

I grew up in that old-timey fire and brimstone religion. Then I became an adult. That "wait till your father gets home" tactic holds no fear for me. Should Jesus ever come back it will be he that has to ask me for forgiveness.
yeah. we'll see how that works.

Leftist anti god types preaching how others who believe God and his word should behave and believe. THAT is the hypocrisy right there.

yeah. we'll see how that works.

Leftist anti god types preaching how others who believe God and his word should behave and believe. THAT is the hypocrisy right there.
Religion is a human invention and is not the same as God. I read the official rule book cover to cover and I think right wing Christians have abandoned the parts that matter most. That's not anti-God. That's anti hypocrisy. Live by the rule book you shove in people's faces or get called out on it.

Religion is a human invention and is not the same as God. I read the official rule book cover to cover and I think right wing Christians have abandoned the parts that matter most. That's not anti-God. That's anti hypocrisy. Live by the rule book you shove in people's faces or get called out on it.
While you don't have to live by it you think you can tell others what to do?

We'll try this again. So. What parts have right wing christians abandoned that really matter.

While you don't have to live by it you think you can tell others what to do?

We'll try this again. So. What parts have right wing christians abandoned that really matter.
My liberal views were born reading the words of Jesus as a child. He told us how we should treat each other, how we should protect the downtrodden, feed the hungry and heal the sick. I see none of that reflected in evangelical political rhetoric. They have reduced Christianity to nothing but ideological and social conformity with earthly wrath and retribution for the unbelievers.

Not to mention treating their "religion" like a local buffet, picking this item and ignoring that item, instead of as a sincere commitment.

Perverting it. As we see here. Daily.
Who does this?

Names.

I know you'll piss yourself and run, but when you accuse, you must be ready to stand on your own feet and fight for the words that come out of your big mouth.

Buh, bye.

Forum List

Back