Why Do You Trump Lovers Hate NATO So Much?

I don't find people like you spouting Russian propaganda at ALL funny
Who is spouting Russian propaganda?.....hey its you libs that has always wanted us to be just like the USSR and China.....

then you shouldn't have said they didn't pay. no pay for the service, no service.

I didn't. Learn to read ...moron
post #6 regurgitater.

"Let me reiterate...there are no DUES for NATO"
And yet you keep talking as if you think that they are not paying dues.(which of course don't exist)

You could be the dumbest poster on a very dumb Board my friend

The EU does NOT need America to defend itself from Russia AT ALL. Russia is a shadow of it's former might (conventionally). And is ZERO threat to conventionally invade Europe.

He IS however a threat to invade all of his neighbor states and steal THEIR wealth. WIth each takeover he becomes stronger militarily and economically with the goal of becoming equal to or greater than the old Soviet Union.

An aggressive Communist Soviet Russia was bad enough...a mafia style Russian dictatorship could be even worse

Even worse? Who has Russia 'taken over' against their will?

Both the Crimea and the Donbass regions voted over 90% to join Russia. Nothing wrong there.

2014 Crimean status referendum - Wikipedia
2014 Donbass status referendums - Wikipedia

So who are you referring to?

Additionally, The EU does not need America to defend itself from Russia. Not by a long shot.

Defense Spending by Country
Elections that were as legit as Putin's own re-election...

Are you PAID by Putin for that kinda crap?
You are funny....ignorant but funny at the same time.....
I don't find people like you spouting Russian propaganda at ALL funny
says the guy who knows russia propaganda I guess.

then you shouldn't have said they didn't pay. no pay for the service, no service.

I didn't. Learn to read ...moron
post #6 regurgitater.

"Let me reiterate...there are no DUES for NATO"
And yet you keep talking as if you think that they are not paying dues.(which of course don't exist)

You could be the dumbest poster on a very dumb Board my friend
well regurgitater, I said you don't want them to pay, pull our troops. you're still confused.

The EU does NOT need America to defend itself from Russia AT ALL. Russia is a shadow of it's former might (conventionally). And is ZERO threat to conventionally invade Europe.

He IS however a threat to invade all of his neighbor states and steal THEIR wealth. WIth each takeover he becomes stronger militarily and economically with the goal of becoming equal to or greater than the old Soviet Union.

An aggressive Communist Soviet Russia was bad enough...a mafia style Russian dictatorship could be even worse

Even worse? Who has Russia 'taken over' against their will?

Both the Crimea and the Donbass regions voted over 90% to join Russia. Nothing wrong there.

2014 Crimean status referendum - Wikipedia
2014 Donbass status referendums - Wikipedia

So who are you referring to?

Additionally, The EU does not need America to defend itself from Russia. Not by a long shot.

Defense Spending by Country
Elections that were as legit as Putin's own re-election...

Are you PAID by Putin for that kinda crap?
you have no honor.

If you wish to debate, you should go learn. calling people names isn't debating.
Some folks run a foul when they run out of an argument....he or she gets angry and it begins...one slur after another then somehow the report tab gets pushed....but if they would be stand up people and except when they have been beaten they would get along in life much better....

Forum List

Back