Why Do You Trump Lovers Hate NATO So Much?

Trump Is Training His Base to Hate NATO and Like Putin

So Trump lovers got their panties all moist this week when they heard news of Trump seriously considering pulling out of NATO -- their general consensus was, "Fuck yea!! let's save that money and give it away in corporate tax cuts or directly to defense contractors!! #MAGA"

Is NATO really that much of a problem in the world? Or is pulling out of NATO more of a way to just feel like you are "owning the libs" on something? It seems that much of whatever Trump lovers support is mainly based on the fact they think it makes "libs" angry -- which is pathetic in itself.

As Trump himself said (from the article) "Sometimes our worst enemies are our so-called friends or allies, right?” At a subsequent rally in Montana last week, the president declared, “Our allies in many cases were worse than our enemies.” He then went on to say about his boo-thang Putin: "Putin is KGB.” (Putin did in fact work in the KGB.) “You know what,” he said, “Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We are all fine, we’re all people.”

Trump claims his opposition to NATO is based on money; but that is not how NATO works. It is not a protection scheme where the allies pay the United States. It is a collective defense organization in which members agree that an attack on one is an attack on all. NATO is the most successful peace-keeping franchise in world history; let's not forget that the norm for Europe before then was wars, wars, and more wars....It was only 20 yrs that separated WW1 from WW2; since NATO -- no more wars breaking out all across Europe; how is that a failure?

Oh sweetheart I was sour on Europe and NATO long, long, long before Trump came on the scene. Europeans have been happy to take our money with one hand while they slap us with the other for decades now. I'm dead sick of it and most smart Americans are too.

No more. Bye, Europe. Good luck with Islam.

PS I don't love Putin either.
Decades?

Over a century.

It's very simple: NATO is a money-sucking parasite on America. It doesn't benefit us and benefits Islam-fellatrix Eurotrash who love to use America every way they can while dehumanizing our very existence. Why would I want my tax dollars benefiting a continent I wish exterminated?

I neither love Trump or NATO. I don’t see the point of continuing an alliance of defense against a nation that ceased to exist nearly 30 years ago.

Especially when we expand it to include radical nations like Turkey. Does anyone really want to go to war if Turkey is attacker’s by someone?

Again Turkey has been in NATO since 1952.

Do you have any idea what functions NATO plays? I do I worked with them in 1969 for a little while. So do some research.

You? Worked? Not likely! :D

Where was NATO when Putin's Russia invaded Crimea in 2014, when Duhbummer was (sic) President of the U.S.?

Where was NATO when Putin's Russia invaded Crimea in 2014, when Duhbummer was (sic) President of the U.S.?

Crimea is not a member of NATO and neither is Ukraine. Have a nice day!

Way to make sure they never could be.

HUH.

Why can't the Ukraine join NATO?

Do you have any idea what we are discussing?

I remember Crimea pleading with the whole world to intervene and protect them from the invasion.

Do you?

Trump Is Training His Base to Hate NATO and Like Putin

So Trump lovers got their panties all moist this week when they heard news of Trump seriously considering pulling out of NATO -- their general consensus was, "Fuck yea!! let's save that money and give it away in corporate tax cuts or directly to defense contractors!! #MAGA"

Is NATO really that much of a problem in the world? Or is pulling out of NATO more of a way to just feel like you are "owning the libs" on something? It seems that much of whatever Trump lovers support is mainly based on the fact they think it makes "libs" angry -- which is pathetic in itself.

As Trump himself said (from the article) "Sometimes our worst enemies are our so-called friends or allies, right?” At a subsequent rally in Montana last week, the president declared, “Our allies in many cases were worse than our enemies.” He then went on to say about his boo-thang Putin: "Putin is KGB.” (Putin did in fact work in the KGB.) “You know what,” he said, “Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We are all fine, we’re all people.”

Trump claims his opposition to NATO is based on money; but that is not how NATO works. It is not a protection scheme where the allies pay the United States. It is a collective defense organization in which members agree that an attack on one is an attack on all. NATO is the most successful peace-keeping franchise in world history; let's not forget that the norm for Europe before then was wars, wars, and more wars....It was only 20 yrs that separated WW1 from WW2; since NATO -- no more wars breaking out all across Europe; how is that a failure?
Well put. Leaving NATO will save NO money...but WILL embolden Putin

Let me reiterate...there are no DUES for NATO

NONE
on top of that, WE, THE USA are the only member of NATO that has called on the help of other NATO members.... after 9/11.... we called on them, to help us...

HUH.

I remember Crimea pleading with the whole world to intervene and protect them from the invasion.

Do you?

Yes, I remember it. Please show me in the NATO charter where pleading equals membership in NATO.

HUH.

Do you?

Yes, I remember it. Please show me in the NATO charter where pleading equals membership in NATO.

Show me where I ever claimed that Ukrane and Crimera were "members."

Either the U.S. and it's NATO allies has an interest in defending against imperialistic spreads of communism, or they don't.

He IS however a threat to invade all of his neighbor states and steal THEIR wealth. WIth each takeover he becomes stronger militarily and economically with the goal of becoming equal to or greater than the old Soviet Union.

An aggressive Communist Soviet Russia was bad enough...a mafia style Russian dictatorship could be even worse
Whose problem is that and who should bear the burden of said problem? The U.S.?

Good example of circular logic.

"They haven't been paying enough...we should pull out"

"Oh they have been paying enough? Then they don't need us and we should pull out"

Circular logic is NO logic at all
How about this logic.

Eurotrash has done nothing but shit on us for 75 years. Why should we protect their ungrateful POS asses? Why is a thug Russia our problem?

They should ALL pay 100% of our government expenses as tribute so that we never need to pay taxes again, or they can FUCK OFF and die at the hands of whatever threat comes crawling up their snooty asses.

It's not our problem.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back