Why do the U.S. support Ukraine which has Nazi laws?

Dissident

VIP Member
Jan 21, 2020
In the middle of April, I published an article which dealt with the question whether some Ukrainian laws are the Nazi ones (see here).
This article was discussed on USMB (see here) and nobody could disprove that these laws are the Nazi ones, indeed.

It’s an obvious fact that, for example, ethnic Crimean Tatars - according to these laws - are “first-rate” citizens of Ukraine and have more rights; ethnic Hungarians are “second-rate” citizens and have less rights than Crimean Tatars; and ethnic Russians are “third-rate” citizens and have less rights than Hungarians.

It’s another obvious fact, that Ukrainian rulers always make territorial claims to the Russian Crimean Peninsula, where ethnic Russians amount to 67.9% of population (see here).
It means that the Ukrainian rulers want to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”!
:clap2:

At the same time, Ukraine intensively armed itself, constantly declared its plans to join NATO etc. The Russian government many times tried to persuade the Ukrainian rulers to remain nonaligned, to let Crimea stay in Russia etc. But Ukraine continued to arm itself etc.

At a certain point of time the Russian government decided that the actions of the Ukrainian rulers reached a dangerous point and very soon the situation could become even more dangerous. And then, the Russian government decided to start a military operation against Ukraine.

But the U.S. supported and support all Ukrainian actions including its claims to the Crimean Peninsula – despite of the Nazi laws in Ukraine.
It means that the U.S. support, inter alia, the Ukrainian plan to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”! :clap2:

The question naturally arises – Why do the U.S. support such a country as Ukraine?

My opinion is that it doesn’t matter for the U.S. what kind of a country Ukraine is. The U.S. want to reduce Russian influence in Europe; the U.S. want to sell their liquefied gas in Europe etc.
Therefore, in my opinion, the U.S. are ready to support even Nazis if these Nazis are hostile towards Russia.

Source

In the middle of April, I published an article which dealt with the question whether some Ukrainian laws are the Nazi ones (see here).
This article was discussed on USMB (see here) and nobody could disprove that these laws are the Nazi ones, indeed.

It’s an obvious fact that, for example, ethnic Crimean Tatars - according to these laws - are “first-rate” citizens of Ukraine and have more rights; ethnic Hungarians are “second-rate” citizens and have less rights than Crimean Tatars; and ethnic Russians are “third-rate” citizens and have less rights than Hungarians.

It’s another obvious fact, that Ukrainian rulers always make territorial claims to the Russian Crimean Peninsula, where ethnic Russians amount to 67.9% of population (see here).
It means that the Ukrainian rulers want to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”!

At the same time, Ukraine intensively armed itself, constantly declared its plans to join NATO etc. The Russian government many times tried to pervade the Ukrainian rulers to remain nonaligned, to let Crimea stay in Russia etc. But Ukraine continued to arm itself etc.

At a certain point of time the Russian government decided that the actions of the Ukrainian rulers reached a dangerous point and very soon the situation could become even more dangerous. And then, the Russian government decided to start a military operation against Ukraine.

But the U.S. supported and support all Ukrainian actions including its claims to the Crimean Peninsula – despite of the Nazi laws in Ukraine.
It means that the U.S. support, inter alia, the Ukrainian plan to turn 67.9% of Crimean population into citizens of the “third-rate”! :clap2:

The question naturally arises – Why do the U.S. support such a country as Ukraine?

My opinion is that it doesn’t matter for the U.S. what kind of a country Ukraine is. The U.S. want to reduce Russian influence in Europe; the U.S. want to sell their liquefied gas in Europe etc.
Therefore, in my opinion, the U.S. are ready to support even Nazis if these Nazis are hostile towards Russia.

Source
The Dims support the Ukraine because this is where all the millions are laundered and they get their cuts.

At the same time, Ukraine intensively armed itself, constantly declared its plans to join NATO etc. The Russian government many times tried to persuade the Ukrainian rulers to remain nonaligned, to let Crimea stay in Russia etc. But Ukraine continued to arm itself etc.

Source
So all you have is the Ukrainian language is taught to all students, comrade? And that makes them Nazis? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Be careful. There are a lot of Republicans who believe only English should be taught in our schools, too. They demand English be made the official language of the US. Are they Nazis, comrade?

At the same time, Ukraine intensively armed itself, constantly declared its plans to join NATO etc. The Russian government many times tried to pervade the Ukrainian rulers to remain nonaligned, to let Crimea stay in Russia etc. But Ukraine continued to arm itself etc.

Source

I don't support Ukraine.

I oppose Russia.

I want Putin and his Stalinist thugs to fail at anything they do.

Joseph Stalin committed genocide against Ethnic Ukrainians and replaced them with Russians. This has the effect of making people in that region less than happy with Russians.

"As for ethnic Russians, the education for their children in Ukraine can be provided in elementary school with use of the Russian language together with learning of the Ukrainian language, but after the fourth grade they must be taught with use of the Ukrainian language during at least 80% of annual school hours."

Oh my god!!! NAZI!!!!! Maybe because they live in the nation of Ukraine, they should be taught Ukrainian? I dunno, maybe it's just me. Much like foreign kids living in America are taught English in schools.

The Dims support the Ukraine because this is where all the millions are laundered and they get their cuts.

Let's not forget that Cocaine Mitch had his daughter on the Burisma board too. The Swamp has used Ukraine to embezzle foreign aid for decades. Hillary set the scheme up back when she was SOS under Barry da Fairy.

Man, if this is the best you useful idiots can come up with, one can only laugh one's ass off.

Another useful idiot shows his colors.

The Ukraine is one of the most reclusive and racist countries in the world.
That is why 80% of the guards at Hitler's death camps in WWII were Ukrainian.
Like Demjanjuk at Sobibor.
The Ukraine deliberately started this war, by murdering ethnic Russians, stealing Russian oil, violating treaties, trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, etc.

But even more important, is that the US not only is going to lose this war, but may never recover from that loss.
We already had a dangerous $45 trillion national debt, and Biden just gave the Ukraine another $40 billion in our most expensive weapons.
That not only is illegal, but risks default.
The world could easily decide to drop the US dollar as its reserve currency.
Remember it is China who carries most of our national debt load.
Russia has captured many of the weapons we sent, so we are giving away our secrets.
Ultimately Russia has to win, even if that means nukes.
And we are totally unprepared for the consequences of our own stupidity.

The Ukraine is one of the most reclusive and racist countries in the world.
That is why 80% of the guards at Hitler's death camps in WWII were Ukrainian.
Like Demjanjuk at Sobibor.
The Ukraine deliberately started this war, by murdering ethnic Russians, stealing Russian oil, violating treaties, trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border, etc.

But even more important, is that the US not only is going to lose this war, but may never recover from that loss.
We already had a dangerous $45 trillion national debt, and Biden just gave the Ukraine another $40 billion in our most expensive weapons.
That not only is illegal, but risks default.
The world could easily decide to drop the US dollar as its reserve currency.
Remember it is China who carries most of our national debt load.
Russia has captured many of the weapons we sent, so we are giving away our secrets.
Ultimately Russia has to win, even if that means nukes.
And we are totally unprepared for the consequences of our own stupidity.

Thanks for your Analysis, Baghdad Bob.

I love the use of the term, "Ethnic Russians".

New York City has a massive Ethnic Italian population, yet Italy does not invade New York.

Pennsylvania has a large population of Ethnic Germans, yet Germany does not invade Pennsylvania.

Louisiana has a large population of Ethnic French, yet France does not invade Louisiana.

Texas has a large population of Ethnic Mexicans, yet Mexico doe- wait a minute....

"80% of the guards at Hitler's death camps in WWII were Ukrainian".
Source?

Thanks, I almost jumped on that one. A country that was devastated by Stalin and had 95% of their native population murdered might have been sympathetic to Hitler - IF they ever heard of him. But they were slaves under the Soviet masters and weren't going to do anything in regards to the war.

Source

Maybe we aren't supporting Ukraine so much as we are opposing Vlad.

Source
Biden's Truth Commission is right out of Hitler's & Little Kim's playback, yet snowflakes fall in line with whatever Biden says, defends everything he does.

What's your point?

Source

According to the definition of Nazi Laws' that you promote, every country in the world including the U.S. & Russia have Nazi Laws.

Nazi-ism is a whole lot more insidious than that.

Forum List

Back