Europe folds to Russia demands...

So... while we are sending Billions to Ukraine... Europe is funding Russia.

Yes... this is an Al Jazeera link...but it is a Bloomberg article...

I don't see the equation. The US was encouraging Ukraine that it would let Ukraine and Georgia into NATO and I am sure it was the US who started giving military weapons to Ukraine. The US gets virtually no Gas and oil from Russia but Europe gets an enormous amount.from there. Now they did not expect this war to go on this long. They simply cannot afford not to get their gas and oil from Russia at the moment. With relating Ukraine with Europe it should be born in mind that Ukraine is ex Warsaw Pact not Europe. It is your choice to send billions to Ukraine and I am sure the other ex Warsaw Pact countries are very pleased as they fear Russia forcing them back but it does not change the reality that as people have not got their green energy working as needed just now, they have no choice but to buy Russia's oil.

I thought this was worrying when I first found it.

Berlin has come under intense pressure to scupper its energy links with Vladimir Putin as it still relies on Russia for 40 percent of its gas. Now, the Bundestag has proposed a “work plan” to help wean itself off Russian gas, which could deal a huge blow to Putin. German Economy Minister and Vice-Chancellor Robert Habeck said: “We are currently pulling out all the stops to become less dependent on Russian energy.

However having read it, it looks like they are just going to go hell for leather with their green energy projects. However I still wonder if someone has been kicking Germany.

Suddenly there is a gas surplus?

Another effort blows up right in Joe's face! Worst blowback since the day he tried to flush one of his Depends and the WH plumbing exploded.
Does this mean Biden won't be sending oil out of the SPR to Europe?

Well, an American president did tell Germany that they were daft to rely on Russia for energy, but they didn't listen and even upped their dependence.

All I know is, the EU are trying to formulate plans to move their energy needs away from Russia by the end of the year. So until then, they're stuck with Russia or cut the gas supply off overnight.

Another effort blows up right in Joe's face! Worst blowback since the day he tried to flush one of his Depends and the WH plumbing exploded.
Wow...another scientific-based and exquisitely detailed reply from Mr. Old Fart.

So this is what your life has come down to?
The last few weeks/months/years of it spend posting tens of thousands of hate-filled, childish posts on a right-leaning chat forum.

Sad.
And I mean...SAD.

Wow...another scientific-based and exquisitely detailed reply from Mr. Old Fart.

So this is what your life has come down to?
The last few weeks/months/years of it spend posting tens of thousands of hate-filled, childish posts on a right-leaning chat forum.

Sad.
And I mean...SAD.
Looks like your life is doing as well.

Well, an American president did tell Germany that they were daft to rely on Russia for energy,
No, they were not. Russia has never violated the terms of Germany's energy supply. She even built another gas pipeline line Nord Stream II (which the United States for some reason opposed ...).
But now Germany, playing to the tune of russophobia, is definitely being daft.

No, they were not. Russia has never violated the terms of Germany's energy supply. She even built another gas pipeline line Nord Stream II (which the United States for some reason opposed ...).
But now Germany, playing to the tune of russophobia, is definitely being daft.
No, Germany finally realized that handing a hostile, expansionist country the keys to it's economy was insane. Trump tried to tell them, but they ignored him because he made mean tweets, now they are paying for it and will have to build new infrastructure to replace the infrastructure they just got finished building into Russia.

No, Germany finally realized that handing a hostile, expansionist country the keys to it's economy was insane.
The US lackeys had their hands twisted. Otherwise, the capitalists would never have refused such lucrative contracts. In addition, the heirs of the Nazis in power were finally allowed to "avenge their grandfathers" beaten by the Red Army. To hell with them, they'll come crawling on their bellies.

No, Germany finally realized that handing a hostile, expansionist country the keys to it's economy was insane. Trump tried to tell them, but they ignored him because he made mean tweets, now they are paying for it and will have to build new infrastructure to replace the infrastructure they just got finished building into Russia.
This is the pot calling the kettle black, typical American-style stupidity. The expansive, schizoid, NATO protection-racket whore.

Forum List

Back