Why Do Some Conservatives Hate Women?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I expect comments like (biological mentally functioning) women shouldn't be able to vote or enlist in the army from democrats, but from republicans? That's just sad.

It is said that Adam was created first. Then God create Eve.

Adam has never has gotten over that. He has to share God's love with a woman.

It can be said that when there was only Adam that he must have been the first gay person.

That when God decided that there needs to an Eve.

It is said that Adam was created first. Then God create Eve.

It can be said that when there was only Adam that he must have been the first gay person.

God probably got tired of Adam whacking off and decided to do something about it

It is said that Adam was created first. Then God created Eve.

Actually, Adam and Lilith were both molded at the same time but because Lilith refused to walk two steps behind Adam God had to create Eve and tell Lilith to take a hike!

Women got the right to vote, and what happened?
The Depression.
Coincidence? :lol:
Women vote with emotion. Like leftist "men"
Hahaha it only took about a decade after they got national voting rights.

Voting for the leftist trump is voting with emotion.
actually when he was with the left, he quickly understood that they did not listen to him. They just wanted his campaign contributions

Then he has a seizure and realized that he could keep his money and they would listen to him. That day forward was when he became the republican messiah. Reborn in the image of the republican messenger.

He then tried to kick himself in the ass for not realizing this years ago. He also confiscated any tape of him kicking himself in the ass.

Who could resist

So then this was made

That is why conservatives hate woman. A woman made that float.
its also said Biden try to kick his butt but couldn't kick that high
So I guess he just settled for winning the election and providing money to the woman who made the float

Last edited:
1699384621718.png

Attachments

• 1699384589681.png
    1699384589681.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 3
I expect comments like (biological mentally functioning) women shouldn't be able to vote or enlist in the army from democrats, but from republicans? That's just sad.
What is wrong with women voting. They may be more devoted to voting than are men. As to them serving in combat, it breaks my heart when any of them are blown to shit. Democrats do not mind that one bit.

Forum List

Back