Zone1 Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, they infer that everyone not black is a racist? Kind enough mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesn't. What it does is play into the racial stereotypes you and Markle believe about blacks. Can the "it was in the past" dodge because what happened in the past affects us now. We are a nation because of a war fought over 200 years ago so that tired white excuse you just used has no merit.

So the military still believes those 200 yr old racial stereotypes? Cant trust a black person with a machine gun or a bulldozer? Black athletes too stupid to play sports? Blacks can only play banjos?

All of that is COMEDY material today. Because it's over. If you had a sense of humor -- you might listen to black comedians like Chapelle and Hart do skits about ANCIENT black stereotypes. The same way Jewish comedians did (and still do) about fundamentally wrong stereotypes.

Got an idea for your NEXT thread. Just a suggestion. But it might clear you head a bit.

How about ADVANCES in racial relations? I'm not sure you recognize any since the years of REAL segregation.

So the military still believes those 200 yr old racial stereotypes? Cant trust a black person with a machine gun or a bulldozer? Black athletes too stupid to play sports? Blacks can only play banjos?

All of that is COMEDY material today. Because it's over. If you had a sense of humor -- you might listen to black comedians like Chapelle and Hart do skits about ANCIENT black stereotypes. The same way Jewish comedians did (and still do) about fundamentally wrong stereotypes.

Got an idea for your NEXT thread. Just a suggestion. But it might clear you head a bit.

How about ADVANCES in racial relations? I'm not sure you recognize any since the years of REAL segregation.
This is a WONDERFUL challenge to IM2, who is so focused on black victimhood that he cannot see beyond to realize how fortunate he is to have been born in America In the latter half of the 20h century.

Along those same lines, I went to a health spa years ago and something stuck with me: every night before bed, to think of three things you are grateful for that happened THAT day.

For me, for example, I am:

1) grateful that my doctor’s appointment today for a chronic, but dormant condition, showed I am stable.

2) grateful to get a phone call from a friend in Delaware this morning telling me she will be in Maryland over Christmas week, and we will have a chance to get together

3) grateful that I had the money to go grocery shopping, even with these high prices, and come home to a warm, beautiful house

So, IM2, what are you grateful for, living in such a wonderful country?

This is a WONDERFUL challenge to IM2, who is so focused on black victimhood that he cannot see beyond to realize how fortunate he is to have been born in America In the latter half of the 20h century.

Along those same lines, I went to a health spa years ago and something stuck with me: every night before bed, to think of three things you are grateful for that happened THAT day.

1) grateful that my doctor’s appointment today for a chronic, but dormant condition, showed I am stable.

2) grateful to get a phone call from a friend in Delaware this morning telling me she will be in Maryland over Christmas week, and we will have a chance to get together

3) grateful that I had the money to go grocery shopping, even with these high prices, and come home to a warm, beautiful house

Beautiful antidote to the 24/7/365 GIMME-GIMME-GIMME victimhood cult.

Thanks for sharing that.

We should have thought of this angle BEFORE Thanksgiving. Would have been perfect timing for a very much needed -- Race Forum group intervention. :coffee:

Flacaltenn, try making sense. I have a sense of humor and I don't take my views about race relations from black comedians. You say racism is over while you run a forum full of racists.

I won't be talking about advances until racism is eradicated or reduced to the point of irrelevancy. Only white members of the subculture want to talk about improvements. That's because you don't face racism. So let me put it to you like this:

You are getting a house built. The house now has its foundation poured and 4 walls have been built. But you are still waiting for the roof to be constructed. Now, are you going to say you are happy with the improvements, or are you going to demand that the builders build the roof as quickly as possible?

You're white and you want me to say I'm happy with an unfinished job so you can feel good. Go find a sellout for that, because I'm not the one.

You show a person how racism doesn't happen like it did during Jim Crow and they try telling you how things have advanced using Jim Crow as his frame of reference.

Can it get any more stupid and obtuse that that?

Flacaltenn, try making sense. I have a sense of humor and I don't take my views about race relations from black comedians. You say racism is over while you run a forum full of racists.

I won't be talking about advances until racism is eradicated or reduced to the point of irrelevancy. Only white members of the subculture want to talk about improvements. That's because you don't face racism. So let me put it to you like this:

You are getting a house built. The house now has its foundation poured and 4 walls have been built. But you are still waiting for the roof to be constructed. Now, are you going to say you are happy with the improvements, or are you going to demand that the builders build the roof as quickly as possible?

You're white and you want me to say I'm happy with an unfinished job so you can feel good. Go find a sellout for that, because I'm not the one.
You say Flac doesn’t understand because he doesn’t face racism, as if ONLY blacks know what its like to face disgusting bigotry.

Then what about me? I personally have faced horrid antisemitism - from having the word “JEW” scratched on property, spray-painted on another piece of property, had the Shabbos candles blown out in my face with the words “that’s what we think about your f’ing religion,” been screamed at with the words “Christ killers!!” when I was 8 years old, have been told by a housing developer that they hope there won’t be too many Jewish families moving in, not allowed to attend a schoolmate’s 16th birthday party because her father didn’t let Jews in the house, and on and on and on.

So stop your excuse that we only say what we do because we haven‘t felt racism. Jews have felt it since elementary school.

Now don‘t run to the mods that I brought up antisemitism. It negates your point and should be allowed.

This is an example of mangling what I said. I cant respond to stuff I never said. I supposed if you skipped a LOT of words I ACTUALLY wrote -- you might THINK I said that "racism is over".

That's not conducive to discussion to change the meaning of what people say in order to respond.

On "taking views ... from black comedians -- not expecting you to do that. But when a huge auditorium of diverse people can LAUGH about things said "200 years" ago -- it's a CLUE that those things are not a current issue.

You show a person how racism doesn't happen like it did during Jim Crow and they try telling you how things have advanced using Jim Crow as his frame of reference.

Can it get any more stupid and obtuse that that?

Explain WHY that's stupid.. I'd like to hear the rationale. Maybe you could GRAPH the AMOUNT of racial bias still existing since Jim Crow and put some numbers on a time frame that you ALLOW us to use as a starting point.

Like maybe the beginning time reference ought to be the day that you joined USMB to enlighten all of us? ---- BY ONLY focusing on the 1st 210 yrs of America's history?? Then we could graph all your threads by date posted in the X axis and dates your discussing in the Y axis and find out if YOU'LL EVER get past the 1980s.

LOL.....

Pretty sure the house has been livable, roof and all, for SEVERAL decades now. But then, not EVERYONE can AFFORD to build a house from scratch. So the experience is gonna be different depending on a LOT of things. Like where you GOT the monetary reward that allowed you to build one and how well you PLANNED to live your life. If you just robbed the same Apple store in Palo Alto, Ca for the 4th time of $30K worth of Iphones -- then possibly -- in the middle of construction, the STORE CLOSES because of losses and insurance -- YOU wont have a roof.

Pretty sure the house has been livable, roof and all, for SEVERAL decades now. But then, not EVERYONE can AFFORD to build a house from scratch. So the experience is gonna be different depending on a LOT of things. Like where you GOT the monetary reward that allowed you to build one and how well you PLANNED to live your life. If you just robbed the same Apple store in Palo Alto, Ca for the 4th time of $30K worth of Iphones -- then possibly -- in the middle of construction, the STORE CLOSES because of losses and insurance -- YOU wont have a roof.
I'm pretty sure that you can see, that in your own forum, the house is not finished and it's unlivable. You can stop trying to tell me how things are for blacks according to a white man. White men have been the most preferred group, and have been given the most by this government. It's time white men like you to be quiet and listen

I'm pretty sure that you can see, that in your own forum, the house is not finished and it's unlivable. You can stop trying to tell me how things are for blacks according to a white man. White men have been the most preferred group, and have been given the most by this government. It's time white men like you to be quiet and listen
It’s time for black men like you to show some respect, start taking responsibility for your own poor choices, and be appreciative of the opportunities you enjoy as a 21st century black man.

This is an example of mangling what I said. I cant respond to stuff I never said. I supposed if you skipped a LOT of words I ACTUALLY wrote -- you might THINK I said that "racism is over".

That's not conducive to discussion to change the meaning of what people say in order to respond.

On "taking views ... from black comedians -- not expecting you to do that. But when a huge auditorium of diverse people can LAUGH about things said "200 years" ago -- it's a CLUE that those things are not a current issue.
Flacaltenn you can stop this tactic. I read every word you wrote and you ended by suggesting that I start a thread basically recognizing improvements. As long as racism exists, we don't talk about improvements. In no other problem area do we talk about improvements. We had less crime for years than we had in the past. Did we stop working on crime prevention to focus on improvements?

It's always someone white who wants us to stop talking about continuing racism to talk about "improvements". That's because you don't have to face racism.

Explain WHY that's stupid.. I'd like to hear the rationale. Maybe you could GRAPH the AMOUNT of racial bias still existing since Jim Crow and put some numbers on a time frame that you ALLOW us to use as a starting point.

Like maybe the beginning time reference ought to be the day that you joined USMB to enlighten all of us? ---- BY ONLY focusing on the 1st 210 yrs of America's history?? Then we could graph all your threads by date posted in the X axis and dates your discussing in the Y axis and find out if YOU'LL EVER get past the 1980s.

LOL.....
It's stupid because you have been shown multiple times how racism is done today. You look at racism through the lens of Jim Crow. Maybe you go back and read the descriptions of modern forms of racism that I have presented instead of asking me for numbers. Because you're the top moderator here and you see the virulent racism in this forum. So for you to keep trying to argue about how it's not so is stupid.

It's stupid because you have been shown multiple times how racism is done today. You look at racism through the lens of Jim Crow. Maybe you go back and read the descriptions of modern forms of racism that I have presented instead of asking me for numbers. Because you're the top moderator here and you see the virulent racism in this forum. So for you to keep trying to argue about how it's not so is stupid.
A LOT of the virulent racism on this forum comes from YOU, jackass.

I got it. If you were to address solutions for the problems within the inner cities you would have to agree with Republicans.

Would you like me to post the actual topic of this thread so you might actually address this thread?

Unkotare and Markle, what experience do you have living as a black person that allows you to disagree with my assessment?

None.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back