Zone1 Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, they infer that everyone not black is a racist? Kind enough mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Hopefully, this title is gentle enough to pass muster and will generate some sincere solutions. :D

Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, infer that everyone not black is a racist?

A recent episode of "The FIRST 48" focused on a 14-year-old black male who had been murdered by a 16-year-old black male. The lead detective was black. The motive was that the 16-year-old had been disrespected by the 14-year-old kid. The murderer confessed and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Why does that kid place such a low value on human life?

Racism played no part, whatsoever, in that tragedy. The lives of dozens of loved ones were irreparably destroyed because a child perceived that A GUN AND MURDER were the best solutions for having been DISRESPECTED. In tears, the child begged for his mama when told he was under arrest. He'll be 36 years old when he gets out of prison.

In another episode, a 20-year-old black male responded in exasperation, "HELL, I've got six brothers on my father's side that I hardly know"! Is that NOT a huge part of the problem in black communities? Specifically, how is that the fault of anyone else? Is anyone, other than legislation inspired by President Lyndon Johnson (D) and his "War on Poverty" and "Great Society"?

Specifically, how is RACISM at fault because this happens?

Because black people want things that they don't get to have unless they work for them or steal them from more capable people, and they have been indoctrinated for five or six decades to believe that the way to get those people to willingly give away their wealth so that the lazy, stupid folks can have it is to make those capable people believe that THEY are responsible for the fact that blacks are largely too stupid and lazy to get good things for themselves.

Hopefully, this title is gentle enough to pass muster and will generate some sincere solutions. :D

Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, infer that everyone not black is a racist?

A recent episode of "The FIRST 48" focused on a 14-year-old black male who had been murdered by a 16-year-old black male. The lead detective was black. The motive was that the 16-year-old had been disrespected by the 14-year-old kid. The murderer confessed and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. Why does that kid place such a low value on human life?

Racism played no part, whatsoever, in that tragedy. The lives of dozens of loved ones were irreparably destroyed because a child perceived that A GUN AND MURDER were the best solutions for having been DISRESPECTED. In tears, the child begged for his mama when told he was under arrest. He'll be 36 years old when he gets out of prison.

In another episode, a 20-year-old black male responded in exasperation, "HELL, I've got six brothers on my father's side that I hardly know"! Is that NOT a huge part of the problem in black communities? Specifically, how is that the fault of anyone else? Is anyone, other than legislation inspired by President Lyndon Johnson (D) and his "War on Poverty" and "Great Society"?

Your premise is still wrong. Can you even identify who you believe "infer" that everyone not black is a racist?

And if the majority of obstacles that Black Americans face are rooted in white racism, what solution(s) exactly do you think would eliminate this, other than white racists making a decision to no longer engage in racist behavior?

You are aware aren't you that people cannot control other people's behaviors let alone their beliefs. If we could, we wouldn't have half of the crime problems that we do, which are not carried out primarily by Black people as you all keep stubbornly believing.

Because black people want things that they don't get to have unless they work for them or steal them from more capable people, and they have been indoctrinated for five or six decades to believe that the way to get those people to willingly give away their wealth so that the lazy, stupid folks can have it is to make those capable people believe that THEY are responsible for the fact that blacks are largely too stupid and lazy to get good things for themselves.
LOL, hmmm what could Black people possibly want that they're not entitled to have?

And what possible reason could people who are not Black have for stealing from me or us?

Your premise is still wrong. Can you even identify who you believe "infer" that everyone not black is a racist?

And if the majority of obstacles that Black Americans face are rooted in white racism, what solution(s) exactly do you think would eliminate this, other than white racists making a decision to no longer engage in racist behavior?

You are aware aren't you that people cannot control other people's behaviors let alone their beliefs. If we could, we wouldn't have half of the crime problems that we do, which are not carried out primarily by Black people as you all keep stubbornly believing.
Yes, I can, as I'm sure you can as well. However, that is not the point and I'm sure those to whom we are speaking would quickly complain and have the thread taken down

Will you kindly restrict your attention to the questions and issues I posed?

LOL, hmmm what could Black people possibly want that they're not entitled to have?

And what possible reason could people who are not Black have for stealing from me or us?

Where in this thread has anyone mentioned entitlement?

So you must think that there is such a thing as a valid reason for stealing. Why are we not surprised?

I live in a community that does not tolerate such things from anybody. I'm glad you're not my neighbor.

There are plenty of solutions. 100% of Senators and 100% of congressmen would sponsor any bill written by black activist groups. All they need to do is put a pen to paper and shut the mouth.

Martin Luther King Jr. didn’t whine like a little bitch. He actually took action. I recommend writing legislation that would end racism and then submitting it to one single congressman that you want to have a successful career. The rest will take care of itself. Really all we have today is whiny little bitches not activists.

So if you are confused then don’t be. Racism isn’t a real issue. It just sells books. Racism isn’t a social issue that needs to be addressed. It is a full throttle money making venture. It isn’t going anywhere. Black people love hating white people. White people love hating themselves. The books are gonna keep selling. Too many consumers want to know more and more about how awful white people are. We just can’t hear enough about it.

Last edited:
There are plenty of solutions. 100% of Senators and 100% of congressmen would sponsor any bill written by black activist groups. All they need to do is put a pen to paper and shut the mouth.

Martin Luther King Jr. didn’t whine like a little bitch. He actually took action. I recommend writing legislation that would end racism and then submitting it to one single congressman that you want to have a successful career. The rest will take care of itself. Really all we have today is whiny little bitches not activists.

So if you are confused then don’t be. Racism isn’t a real issue. It just sells books. Racism isn’t a social issue that needs to be addressed. It is a full throttle money making venture. It isn’t going anywhere.

How, precisely, is legislation supposed to end racism?

Get back to us when you figure out a way to legislate moral thinking.

Until then, we just get to live with the fact that so many in the country we love hate white people.

It has already been done. There is no more racism. That’s my entire point.

The only thing I can think that could actually change would be eliminating the first amendment to forbid racist speech. That would be an almost impossible feat. Freedom of speech is almost recognized as a human right world wide because of America’s position on this issue. It would be kind of weird for the USA to be the only country without it when we sorta invented it. I say sorta because it was around before the USA but we do get credit for making it popular.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism and a white dude cherrypicking things that fit what he wants to believe about blacks are part of the problem. Whites need to work on ending the racism in the white community. That would solve a lot of problems.

Whites have committed multiple mass shootings recently but you want to talk about a black kid shooting somebody. In 2020, about 7,700 blacks were killed by another black. Over 200,000 died from hypertension. Hypertension is caused by stress, stress also comes from being frustrated. Both of these thigs occur because of white racism. You want to create an argument based on a simple minded premise but racism is a complex issue. The following words are from psychiatrists and other medical professionals who study the psychological and physiological effects of racism. Your opinion doesn't consider this.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low selfconcept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen.”

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

You just see an occurrence and your frame of reference comes from being white and never facing racism to understand what it does to a person. You argue the same age old ignorant white argument of black inherent traits and just like your parents and grandparents generation, you do not factor in the effects of racism. But hey you can't be blamed for what your parents and grandparents did.

Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites. That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma.

White Racism causes physical health problems.

On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”

In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism— specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings.

Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty. Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks.

While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination. This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

So you see, there is a more complex relationship between white racism and problems blacks face than what the OP tries presenting. So if you are not going to do the study necessary to understand the holistic damage white racism causes, you need to be quiet. The solution is for whites to work harder to end the racism in the white community. If we don't have to live with that, a lot of things change for the better for blacks in America.

The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism and a white dude cherrypicking things that fit what he wants to believe about blacks are part of the problem. Whites need to work on ending the racism in the white community. That would solve a lot of problems.

Whites have committed multiple mass shootings recently but you want to talk about a black kid shooting somebody. In 2020, about 7,700 blacks were killed by another black. Over 200,000 died from hypertension. Hypertension is caused by stress, stress also comes from being frustrated. Both of these thigs occur because of white racism. You want to create an argument based on a simple minded premise but racism is a complex issue. The following words are from psychiatrists and other medical professionals who study the psychological and physiological effects of racism. Your opinion doesn't consider this.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low selfconcept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen.”

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

You just see an occurrence and your frame of reference comes from being white and never facing racism to understand what it does to a person. You argue the same age old ignorant white argument of black inherent traits and just like your parents and grandparents generation, you do not factor in the effects of racism. But hey you can't be blamed for what your parents and grandparents did.

Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites. That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma.

White Racism causes physical health problems.

On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”

In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism— specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings.

Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty. Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks.

While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination. This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

So you see, there is a more complex relationship between white racism and problems blacks face than what the OP tries presenting. So if you are not going to do the study necessary to understand the holistic damage white racism causes, you need to be quiet. The solution is for whites to work harder to end the racism in the white community. If we don't have to live with that, a lot of things change for the better for blacks in America.
Yeah, we get it. You believe that every negative thing that happens to a black person is whitie's fault. Grow up.

Early on in IM2's trolling career here on this message board, over several threads he let it be known that he had a mixed-race daughter and a black wife which made him white.

It's the only thing that makes sense. An intelligent black man would never behave as IM2 does on an annual basis. Any intelligent, sincere black person wants solutions, not IM2's lies and whining.

But then, here we are.

IM2 reminds me of the the balls-to-the-wall racism that came out of a white acquaintance of mine when her daughter gave her a biracial grandchild.

Early on in IM2's trolling career here on this message board, over several threads he let it be known that he had a mixed-race daughter and a black wife which made him white.

It's the only thing that makes sense. An intelligent black man would never behave as IM2 does on an annual basis. Any intelligent, sincere black person wants solutions, not IM2's lies and whining.

But then, here we are.
I never said that. You've been told that numerous times yet you repeat the lie.

I have provided solutions time after time. Again today, I presented things that have been shown to be caused by white racism based on study and have been peer reviewed. You disagree with these facts and your disagreement is not coming from knowledge but from being in a forum of whites who are as shallow as you so you don't have to consider anything but what you choose to believe.

You don't know any blacks, and most certainly don't know any intelligent blacks.

The fact that you arewhite and expect blacks to provide a solution to behavior exhibited by whites shows that you are not really interested in honest discussion.

IM2 reminds me of the the balls-to-the-wall racism that came out of a white acquaintance of mine when her daughter gave her a biracial grandchild.

Only if you have cognitive dissonance.

It won’t ever happen. IM2 loves his life. He is very successful and never blames his problems on white people. This dude is a hard core phoney. He’s probably as white as unused toilet paper.
Wrong. But that's the delusion right wing whites live in. Because

Yeah, we get it. You believe that every negative thing that happens to a black person is whitie's fault. Grow up.
Grow up and face the reality that white racism causes major problems for blacks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back