Zone1 Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, they infer that everyone not black is a racist? Kind enough mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be pretty embarrassed. Yep, that one category wasn't THREE cases, it was FOUR, in all of 2020. The others, ONE, if any.

Those cases are questionable, after all, they are desperate to keep their jobs.

As for DEFLECTION, where are your suggested possible suggestions and possible solutions to remedy the two instances I posted? Why are you and your kindred spirits so afraid to engage in proposals to make life better in predominantly black urban areas?
I have no reason to be embarrassed, I have more confidence in what I KNOW about the EEOC compared to what you may or may not have taken the time to read.

As far as the cases being questionable, are you an investigator? Have you spent any time investigating any HR complaints or civil rights cases for any governmental or other agency? How would you even know if the cases were questionable or not if you haven't even reviewed the case files? Short answer, you don't you just want to cling to your belief that racism doesn't exist in modern day America and that any Black person who lodges an allegation is just playing the race card.

So your comment was a deflection as I thought.

And I've already stated I am not a social worker, and I've already answered your question. I'm not interested in your cherry-picked scenario and won't be until you quit singling out Black people as if white people under the same set of circumstances don't have the same or similar problems.

You just didn't like my answers but I'm not going to change them to please you or anybody else here.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
Historically ---- I blame white people A LOT. It's not 200 or 300 or even 100 years ago NOW. History can be discussed and learned from -- but the "solutions" that Markle was looking for have to address WHERE WE ARE TODAY. And I dont MIND reading your historical litany of white fault. I agree with MOST of it. But how it's RELEVANT to where we are today isn't as simple as you make it sound and its a hard slog to win on.
No it doesn't. What it does is play into the racial stereotypes you and Markle believe about blacks. Can the "it was in the past" dodge because what happened in the past affects us now. We are a nation because of a war fought over 200 years ago so that tired white excuse you just used has no merit.

Again LAST YEAR, nearly 300,000 blacks died from hypertension due to stress. Less than 8,000 blacks died because another black shot them. So what is the biggest threat to black lives, deaths from illnesses caused by hypertension or shootings? It ain't shootings. Yet we don't see Markle presenting that. It's because he is ignorant of issues in black communities.

Much of that stress is caused by white racism, not 200 years ago, but right now. Those like you and Markle will try telling me how white racism doesn't cause hypertension based on never living as a black person, but because you are white you believe you can tell us what we experience is not so. There is a word for this-PATERNALISM. And paternalism, stems from a belief that you are superior.

I have no reason to be embarrassed, I have more confidence in what I KNOW about the EEOC compared to what you may or may not have taken the time to read.

As far as the cases being questionable, are you an investigator? Have you spent any time investigating any HR complaints or civil rights cases for any governmental or other agency? How would you even know if the cases were questionable or not if you haven't even reviewed the case files? Short answer, you don't you just want to cling to your belief that racism doesn't exist in modern day America and that any Black person who lodges an allegation is just playing the race card.

So your comment was a deflection as I thought.

And I've already stated I am not a social worker, and I've already answered your question. I'm not interested in your cherry-picked scenario and won't be until you quit singling out Black people as if white people under the same set of circumstances don't have the same or similar problems.

You just didn't like my answers but I'm not going to change them to please you or anybody else here.
The problem here is that Markle doesn't want a solution. He wants us to tell him what he wants to hear. You may not be a social worker, but I was. And at the beginning of this thread ,I presented information about the psychological impact of racism and the behaviors it can cause. But he's still here demanding that we answer his selected issues that are obviously based on his personal bias.

That would be the Democrats who passed those laws which have been gone now for generations. But you already knew that.
Ah. Crackers.

I knew it.

Crackers don't change their crumbs...

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
You mean because we know you're in the closet?

And did it EVER occur to you that you may not be privy to every single conversation I have with everyone on this message board?

S/he gave several examples of why s/he is prejudiced against Black people, not that it's your right to know what we were discussing.
The very fact that you have wrongly accused me of being a racist - you did it again with the “in the closet” remark - tells me you can’t judge properly, so I have no reason to believe you when you call OhPleaseJustQuit a racist.

I've already explained to you that noting the things that you do is not necessarily racist. There are certain things that my circle of colleagues notice because of the field we work in. However being BOTHERED by it to the point of ranting about it on this message board reveals you for your anti-Black sentiments.
I am BOTHERED by favoritism. And saying I have “anti-black sentiment” is the same thing as calling me a racist.
What makes it even worse is that you get mad when it's brought to your attention and insulted at any hint of you thinking someone is calling you a racist. Don't be mad at us because your words and behaviors give you away.

No, I get mad when when I am unfairly called a racist, which you now just did again.
Another thing that is really stupid is you believing that there is discrimination against white men or against white people altogether which is ON PAR with the legally mandated discrimination and racism against Black people (have you forgotten "separate but equal"?). There are NO LAWS past or present that give Black people anything will denying the same to white people. The affirmative action laws attempted to make everyone "equal" but surprisingly the demographic that has benefitted the most from this law that was created as a result of the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 has been white women. You have told me "of course I worked in management" and providing white women with upward mobility into management positions is the act's largest success.
“separate but equal” was two generations ago. I am now - correctly - pointing out that there is discrimination against whites, particularly in college admissions, but also evident when it is announced beforehand that a position will be given to a black female. All whites have been ruled out.

Congratulations Lisa, you were an affirmative action hire :D

And no, I was NOT an affirmative action hire. You likely were, but the Jewish white girl who graduated in the #1 spot in her competitive college through her hard work, ability, and intelligence was hired due to those same reasons.

Last edited:
Lisa who made Black people second class citizens in America by passing a slew of racially discriminatory laws that reinforced the hatred and animus against Black people? White racists did that.
Nobody ever said there didn’t USED TO BE racist laws. They’ve all been abolished now, so why keep going back to what white racists did before most of us were even born.
This belief in their own superiority ran so deep that even 58 years later after those laws were rescinded white racists are STILL expressing hatred, discrimination and animus against black people such as the piece of shit that just pled guilty to 10 counts of murder and domestic violence yesterday in New York.
So again, what’s your point? That there are still some racists? There are still plenty of antisemites, too, but you don’t see us using that as a never-ending excuse. You act like blacks are the only people who have ever experienced horrible bigotry.

Again, nobody said there aren’t white racists. We’ve had antisemites attack and murder people in synagogues, kosher supermarkets, and at Chanukah parties.

No it doesn't. What it does is play into the racial stereotypes you and Markle believe about blacks. Can the "it was in the past" dodge because what happened in the past affects us now. We are a nation because of a war fought over 200 years ago so that tired white excuse you just used has no merit.

Again LAST YEAR, nearly 300,000 blacks died from hypertension due to stress. Less than 8,000 blacks died because another black shot them. So what is the biggest threat to black lives, deaths from illnesses caused by hypertension or shootings? It ain't shootings. Yet we don't see Markle presenting that. It's because he is ignorant of issues in black communities.

Much of that stress is caused by white racism, not 200 years ago, but right now. Those like you and Markle will try telling me how white racism doesn't cause hypertension based on never living as a black person, but because you are white you believe you can tell us what we experience is not so. There is a word for this-PATERNALISM. And paternalism, stems from a belief that you are superior.
Sure, blame it on white racism, but the top five causes of hypertension - ALL within the control of blacks - are:

1) Poor diet, especially too much salt
2) Being obese, which is more prevalent among blacks
3) Lack of physical activity
4) Smoking
5) Too much alcohol consumption

Stress also factors in, but the lifestyle of many blacks - which they have chosen for themselves - creates it: having babies out of wedlock, which leads to poverty, is a much more stressful life.

But suuuuure…….it’s whitey’s fault!

Sure, blame it on white racism, but the top five causes of hypertension - ALL within the control of blacks - are:

1) Poor diet, especially too much salt
2) Being obese, which is more prevalent among blacks
3) Lack of physical activity
4) Smoking
5) Too much alcohol consumption

Stress also factors in, but the lifestyle of many blacks - which they have chosen for themselves - creates it: having babies out of wedlock, which leads to poverty, is a much more stressful life.

But suuuuure…….it’s whitey’s fault!

EVERYTHING is whitey's fault!

EVERYTHING!

MizMolly, it's not hatred, and it's certainly not hatred of white people. It's animus against white racists for the unlawful and hateful behavior they engage in against Black people and some other minorities.

Actually scratch that, it's animus against all racists, white or otherwise. And nobody really cares who doesn't like us, seriously this isn't high school.
The point I was making is that the racism he says he faces is more likely not related to his skin color but because of his attitude. According to him most whites who respond to his posts are racists. I have never said anything to suggest that I am a racist, but he calls me one anyway. I don’t get butt hurt over it, it’s his pathetic way of dealing with anyone who disagrees with him.

MizMolly, it's not hatred, and it's certainly not hatred of white people. It's animus against white racists for the unlawful and hateful behavior they engage in against Black people and some other minorities.

Actually scratch that, it's animus against all racists, white or otherwise. And nobody really cares who doesn't like us, seriously this isn't high school.
Thank you. This is probaby one the most intelligent statements(in red) in this thread. The vast majority of those here with opposing views will likely never encounter each other face to face, and maybe that is a blessing that everyone should just be thankful for.

The problem here is that Markle doesn't want a solution. He wants us to tell him what he wants to hear. You may not be a social worker, but I was. And at the beginning of this thread ,I presented information about the psychological impact of racism and the behaviors it can cause. But he's still here demanding that we answer his selected issues that are obviously based on his personal bias.
No, the fact is you dodged the question and referred to your library of racist responses.

Why are you afraid to discuss potential answers and solutions to remedy the problems instead of uselessly whining for years on end blaming history for everything?

You're afraid to confront real issues because you know that by doing so, you'll have to acknowledge serious problems that exist having nothing, whatsoever to do with historical racism.

No, the fact is you dodged the question and referred to your library of racist responses.

Why are you afraid to discuss potential answers and solutions to remedy the problems instead of uselessly whining for years on end blaming history for everything?

You're afraid to confront real issues because you know that by doing so, you'll have to acknowledge serious problems that exist having nothing, whatsoever to do with historical racism.
There was no question to dodge. I confronted the real issues blacks face, not issues somebody white thinks blacks face. You were given a solution and it is the only solution you are going to get.

There was no question to dodge. I confronted the real issues blacks face, not issues somebody white thinks blacks face. You were given a solution and it is the only solution you are going to get.
And another black said that all this exaggerating racism is keeping the last few embers alive (video was provided), and you said “just because he’s black doesn’t mean he knows anything.”

Thus….just because YOU are black doesnt mean you know anything either.

Finally, stop telling whites what they need to do, and focus on what your OWN people can do. You’re not going to get anywhere by demanding stuff from whites; in fact, your attitude just contributes to racism.

Last edited:

Since you define racism in terms of any white people who stand up for themselves against your daily barrage of race hatred while simultaneously promoting the notion that it cannot possibly apply to you or any other black person, this insincere statement should be taken with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back