Zone1 Why do so many on this forum refuse to post SOLUTIONS and, instead, they infer that everyone not black is a racist? Kind enough mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE SOLUTION IS TO END WHITE RACISM

THE SOLUTION IS TO END WHITE RACISM

The problem is culture -
The solution is to change your culture.

The boulder on the shoulder of the African American is too heavy to promote or allow success.

African/Africans come to The US and are wildly successful

Asians are the smallest minority, the minority that hasn't subjugated themselves to Democrat Party control
and they are the most successful minority - more successful than a lot of those awful white people that you hate.

It's culture - CULTURE.

That sorry dodge doesn't change squat. You want to run your mouth too?

What lived experience do you have that makes you disagree with things said here by blacks? Because you speak for no blacks and you guys only use this tactic when you know that I am right. You have no basis for disagreement other than "I'm white" or in unkotares case, "I wish I was white and I disagree for no other reason than I can."
Anyone else notice how this racist broken record tends to post incoherent nonsense then run away?

I'm cool here.
Whitey doesn't stress me out.
You're white and don't face racism. You practice it.

You're not from this country and we all have the right in this country to live in peace.

No they aren't. Blacks are neither 15 percent of the population or commit 85 percent of the violent crime.
They are 14% of the population and commit 60% of the violent crime. Still pretty horrendous, and due to the lack of a strong family structure.

The problem is culture -
The solution is to change your culture.

The boulder on the shoulder of the African American is too heavy to promote or allow success.

African/Africans come to The US and are wildly successful

Asians are the smallest minority, the minority that hasn't subjugated themselves to Democrat Party control
and they are the most successful minority - more successful than a lot of those awful white people that you hate.

It's culture - CULTURE.

You don't know any Africans that come here and those that do face white racism.

Most Asians are here on an H1B Visa that guarantees them corporate jobs. After a few years they can renew that Visa and then during the second renewal they become eligible for US citizenship while making money thanks to a US government program.

But overall Asians aren't doing any better than anybody else, but members of the white racist subculture love using Asians as puppets.

Stop being white trying to tell me what the problem is for blacks.

Because:

Racism in white culture has been the problem.

It's culture - CULTURE.

It's impossible to live in the past. Therefore when you make that comment you look stupid. Apparently you do not understand the full impact of those polices and why it is said they produce the conditions we see now. Damage was done that has not been fixed and modern policies like the War on Drugs only increased the damage. Productive people evaluate what was done in the past to understand current issues. All you're doing is using that evaluation as an excuse to deny current problems. Furthermore you are denying or ignoring altogether the responsibility whites have to do their part to end racism. This thread started with stereottypes that you guys choose to believe and in your limited understanding of the problem, we must answer what you decide the problems are for blacks instead of us as blacks articulating the problems we live through and the causes we see, not the causes you believe based on a bias.
You expect non racist whites to end white racism. Racists are individuals. We have no more control over their behaviors than you do.

Which is both a shame and by design.

Prior to 1964 Blacks in America had a super tight family structure.
The Democrats paid the families to break up.
This is bs.

In 1959 when whites like you and Lisa make claims really based on ignorance black poverty was more than double what it is now. It was 59 percent.

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”

-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

Why do whites like you and Lisa think you actually know the cause of the problems blacks face? You two are part of the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back