Why do so many leftists believe in the Executive Order?

He doesn’t care, he just comes in here to be an asshole to people..probably after his wife beats him…

He doesn’t care, he just comes in here to be an asshole to people..probably after his wife beats hiNo doubm…

The ability for a president to use a EO is given to him by the constitution not by congress as you said, Congress has no say on whether he uses his EO , They can override with a 2/3 vote or the courts can find it unconstitutional But congress using the house's ability to set the budget to stop the president is clown talk. and that is all you have been offering in argument to the fact that you are just simply wrong and don't know what you are talking about. Ace! Everyone here ,who has followed this conversation, know you're just trying to cover up for the fact that you don't know what you are talking about and think you can cover it up with endless bullshit.
Christ you are FUCKING DENSE

I didn't say congress gave him executive order rights.

I said CONGRESS CONTROLS THE FUCKING BUDGET.

NO PRESIDENT CAN SPEND MONEY NOT AUTHORIZED BY CONGRESS REGARDLESS OF THEIR EO powers.

Get a God damn grip idiot

Christ you are FUCKING DENSE

I didn't say congress gave him executive order rights.

I said CONGRESS CONTROLS THE FUCKING BUDGET.

NO PRESIDENT CAN SPEND MONEY NOT AUTHORIZED BY CONGRESS REGARDLESS OF THEIR EO powers.

Get a God damn grip idiot
So how is Ukraine getting money?

Only part of the US population is too stupid to realize that banning "assault weapons" solves NOTHING.
No Side Is on Our Side

It's a counter-assault weapon. Assault is a crime; you might as well call an effective handgun a "cop-killer."

Right Wing talk-show nannies who won't use that term care more about sharing misleading names with their Left-Wing colleagues than being truly Right Wing. They also share the ignorant and dysfunctional grammar created by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. Every single grammatical monstrosity that infects our speech is immediately parroted by the fake Right.

You actually said something I agree with.
We should ban EO's, not guns.
President's enforce the law, they don't make it.
I disagreed with DT's ban as well.

I say we rescind ALL of them & force Congress to do their jobs.
I the pols from both sides are going to inexplicably get rich in DC while on a public servants salary & expect us to ignore the obvious questions as to how, at least do the job they were sent to do
The Bickering Beltway

We didn't send the Republicans there to impeach Biden or prosecute his wayward son. Those indifferent frauds are discredited for not caring solely about issues that affect our daily lives.

Yes you can.

Bump stocks are not protected by the 2nd amendment. There is no good argument to allow them because the purpose of a bump stock is to turn a semi-automatic rifle into a fully automatic weapon which is illegal in the US except under special circumstances. The primary purpose of the device is to assist the shooter in turning a selected killing in a mass killing events.

Last edited:
The Supreme Court has upheld Trump's ban.

Congress already passed legislation banning automatic rifles to the public without special permits.
So the EO on bump stocks was not "out of the blue" and was based on legislation passed by Congress.

Technically, it is correct, with EO they are two branches at once if unchallenged

I don't get what you mean with this?
An EO is just the executive branch, and both the legislative and judicial branch can over ride the EO.

Biden making noise about banning guns with an EO, but we in this country seem too stupid to know that it would not effect the population, because a President can not change law on his own, and certainly can't change the Constitution...
However it doesn't appear to explain how Biden ALSO
forgets to tell the God's Honest truth.Especially considering being
raised a Roman Catholic.Doubly explaining his tossin' huge roman
candles on the Abortion issue.On Border Security.
On Oil Independence.On Inflation.On a strong Military.
On Foreign Relations.Covid this and Covid that.
He's a virtual wrecking ball.Can't use being raised a
Catholic on.
Can Biden be changed.Can a pauper who picks up a penny on the
sidewalk expect to use it and get some change back.?

No Side Is on Our Side

It's a counter-assault weapon. Assault is a crime; you might as well call an effective handgun a "cop-killer."

Right Wing talk-show nannies who won't use that term care more about sharing misleading names with their Left-Wing colleagues than being truly Right Wing. They also share the ignorant and dysfunctional grammar created by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. Every single grammatical monstrosity that infects our speech is immediately parroted by the fake Right.

Instead of "assault weapon" they should call it a small, light, low recoil weapon that allows for quick pointing and quick firing.
The most common use of an AR is for hunting or home defense.
Its not very good for the military since it is too short range.

Forum List

Back