Marjorie Greene: “I’m calling it straight out election fraud@Arizona. I cant see how Kari didnt win" liberals claim MTG & Kari fighting to be Trump VP

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump parroted sore loser Kari Lake's conspiracy theory about the integrity of AZ elections. Meanwhile Lake is claiming only the machines in "liberal" areas were working properly on election day, further illustrating the sheer incompetence of Republicans.

In all honesty, I can’t see how Marjorie Taylor Greene or Lauren Boebert can win an election.

At least the voters in Arizona rejected MAGA fiends

It's a tactical mistake to allow Marjorie into the debate over Kari's stolen election.

Kari's side need to remain pure, godly, representing motherhood, and all American as apple pie.

Marjorie doesn't represent any of that!

And I did notice she had a Kraken full of evidence.
Maricopa is already stalling on releasing documents. Why do you think that is? When fraud is so obvious the more you people say it did not happen. Why do you want to destroy this country?

Maricopa is already stalling on releasing documents. Why do you think that is? When fraud is so obvious the more you people say it did not happen. Why do you want to destroy this country?
it's Maricopa county it's not the country, try not to leap before yous look, the board is GOP and Dems.

it's Maricopa county it's not the country, try not to leap before yous look, the board is GOP and Dems.
It is part of this country. Anywhere election integrity amounts to 0 is a serious threat. We are called the United States for a reason. Now answer my question.

Trump parroted sore loser Kari Lake's conspiracy theory about the integrity of AZ elections. Meanwhile Lake is claiming only the machines in "liberal" areas were working properly on election day, further illustrating the sheer incompetence of Republicans.

Well if MTG says it's true, you can bet your last nickel that it's completely and utterly false.

Maricopa is already stalling on releasing documents. Why do you think that is? When fraud is so obvious the more you people say it did not happen.
Why do Dems claim there was no voter fraud but then they oppose recounts and audits? Let us find out the truth!

Forum List

Back