Why do so many leftists believe in the Executive Order?

Didn't double talk douche. Simply repeated to you that he said CRIMINAL lowlife. Not that being a lowlife was a criminal. But you knew that only double talk n bullshit from you like every day.
and I responded but being a lowlife isn't criminal. Now post the crime that made him a criminal.

Being a CRIMINAL lowlife is criminal. See CRIMINALis right there in the posters sentence.
how is being a criminal lowlife criminal? Again, you're suggesting that being a lowlife is a crime. If it isn't a crime what is your point here?

how is being a criminal lowlife criminal? Again, you're suggesting that being a lowlife is a crime. If it isn't a crime what is your point here?
ROTFLMFAO, you are actually to stupid for words. I NEVER said being a lowlife was a crime. I did say that they are not mutually exclusive though.
You are truly dumb.

Since I didn't say it why don't you do your double talk dance with the poster that posted it.
You really do suck at this.
oh, you've been bunglen in the jungle for quite some time defending whatever that punk was attempting to say. So state your peace now on why you decided it was necessary to interfere in a thread? It's not double talk either, it's an ask on how being a lowlife is a crime. So.......we're waiting!!

Oh, and being a criminal lowlife isn't a crime either. And that you did say!!1

oh, you've been bunglen in the jungle for quite some time defending whatever that punk was attempting to say. So state your peace now on why you decided it was necessary to interfere in a thread? It's not double talk either, it's an ask on how being a lowlife is a crime. So.......we're waiting!!

Oh, and being a criminal lowlife isn't a crime either. And that you did say!!1

Since I never said it there is nothing to prove. You have maneuvered so many times with your double talk you can't even remember what you said let alone what I said. Please prove that I said being a lowlife is a crime and be specific. Hell you even tried to direct me to a post earlier that would supposedly prove it but it was your own damn post. You are terminally stupid.

Since I never said it there is nothing to prove. You have maneuvered so many times with your double talk you can't even remember what you said let alone what I said. Please prove that I said being a lowlife is a crime and be specific. Hell you even tried to direct me to a post earlier that would supposedly prove it but it was your own damn post. You are terminally stupid.
so being a criminal lowlife isn't criminal? Just so the records clear for everyone!!!!

What's the difference between a criminal lowlife or someone who is only a lowlife? is either a crime?

so being a criminal lowlife isn't criminal? Just so the records clear for everyone!!!!

The term criminal lowlife would seem to indicate that the particular lowlife is a criminal. They are not mutually exclusive.

Now once again point out where I said that being a lowlife is criminal. Be specific I am still waiting and you are still double talking. Nothing new it is your only play, always.

but being a criminal lowlife isn't a crime, right? You still can't manage the point in the thread.

I have only said it at least a dozen times. Exactly how dense are you?
Now does being a lowlife mean you are not a criminal?
Are they mutually exclusive?
Are you the dumbest poster on the board? Oh wait yes you are. You have rocketed past the original tree and crybrat.

I have only said it at least a dozen times. Exactly how dense are you?
Now does being a lowlife mean you are not a criminal?
Are they mutually exclusive?
Are you the dumbest poster on the board? Oh wait yes you are. You have rocketed past the original tree and crybrat.
I give a shit if a lowlife is a criminal, I want you to address is it a crime or not to be one? That's the point of the thread you interfered in.

I give a shit if a lowlife is a criminal, I want you to address is it a crime or not to be one? That's the point of the thread you interfered in.

Your lack of comprehensive reading is on you lil lady. Go back to school n learn reading comprehension or better yet do not because it is fun kicking you in the keester.

This type of thread is great because a half dozen right-wingers will respond and they will all lie or distort , but with a subject like this, they responses are so ridiculous that it shows exactly who these people are. Not one of these haters even came close.

This type of thread is great because a half dozen right-wingers will respond and they will all lie or distort , but with a subject like this, they responses are so ridiculous that it shows exactly who these people are. Not one of these haters even came close.
Says the moron that does not even know what an EO is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back