Why do so many, clearly racist, white people like to say: "I don't have a racist bone in my body?"

So-called "liberals" often brag about being color blind and call everyone else a "racist," but they usually live in "safe" neighborhoods, send their kids to "safe" schools, and would never think of riding public transportation on a regular basis.

They talk the talk, but seldom walk the walk.
It's not about white liberals living in what you call "safe" neighborhoods, because accgording to the UCR white liberals live in the "unsafe" communities.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Maybe if you didn't walk around with a chip on your shoulder the size of a pine log and a scowl on your face for every White person you meet has something to do with your personal experience. I have Black friends (I even meet them for dinner sometimes!) and they do not share your hatred for White people.

Here's the classic I have black friends line. Marc dhoesn't have a chip, you do. That's why you're a racist. Those like you assume a lot of wrong things. If we are angry we have a right to be. You saltines are made about some shit you have made up. We are mad about stuff that has actually happened.

Every single bone in your own body is certainly racist.

Perhaps you should worry more about your own racism than you do oher people's.
There is nothing wrong with racism....all intelligent people are racist and science has proven even little babies are racist.

Kinda funny how some think racism is bad.

Not even to mention it goes against nature......it took millions of years for a race of people to evolve ......Mother Nature knows best....as in do not fuk around with Mother Nature as in race mixing is not a good idea.

Now you do see some mixed black females that are very attractive but male blacks that have mixed blood look real freaky wid dat red hair, freckles and lips like michelin tires. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.
Who cares if white people are racist or have racist bones in their bodies. Black people have racist bones. And are the most racist people on earth!

Interesting position. I have been fortunate in my lifetime. There are many black people in my life that I not only trust but cherish. Their friendship warms and enriches me, but I just cannot say I love all black people.. I don't even like or trust most white people.
NewsVine_Mariyam

Maybe if you didn't walk around with a chip on your shoulder the size of a pine log and a scowl on your face for every White person you meet has something to do with your personal experience. I have Black friends (I even meet them for dinner sometimes!) and they do not share your hatred for White people.
I've generally found it amusing when a guy would suspect or accuse me of being a lesbian simply because I rejected HIS advances. You and at least 75% of the whites who post on this site are the same type of creeps. I do not dislike whites nor do I have any particular animus towards members of the white race, it's YOU in particular I do not care because I have no regard at all for white racists.

The majority of you are simply classless, unpleasant people.Throw in the racism and there's just nothing left, not even on my radar.

I already give you all more credence than you deserve. You attempting to lecture me would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Interesting phenomenon.
Oh STFU you racist jerk.
Get a life.

I've generally found it amusing when a guy would suspect or accuse me of being a lesbian simply because I rejected HIS advances. You and at least 75% of the whites who post on this site are the same type of creeps. I do not dislike whites nor do I have any particular animus towards members of the white race, it's YOU in particular I do not care because I have no regard at all for white racists.

The majority of you are simply classless, unpleasant people.Throw in the racism and there's just nothing left, not even on my radar.

I already give you all more credence than you deserve. You attempting to lecture me would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic.

Who are you talking to?

There is nothing wrong with racism....all intelligent people are racist and science has proven even little babies are racist.

Kinda funny how some think racism is bad.

Not even to mention it goes against nature......it took millions of years for a race of people to evolve ......Mother Nature knows best....as in do not fuk around with Mother Nature as in race mixing is not a good idea.

Now you do see some mixed black females that are very attractive but male blacks that have mixed blood look real freaky wid dat red hair, freckles and lips like michelin tires. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Racism is bad.

Interesting phenomenon.
Why would anyone say that? Can bones be racist?

Here's the classic I have black friends line. Marc dhoesn't have a chip, you do. That's why you're a racist. Those like you assume a lot of wrong things. If we are angry we have a right to be. You saltines are made about some shit you have made up. We are mad about stuff that has actually happened.
That reply was intended for you IM2, not NewsVine or MarcATL my mistake. It isn't a "line" that I have Black friends its the truth. You twist it into a "line" to fit your wrong headed view about White people. Do you have any White friends IM2? Have you ever invited one to dinner? You are the most devout Racist on this board all you do is spew hatred and disinformation about White people.

The OP doesnt even know what racism is. Why are you entertaining the racist faggot?

That reply was intended for you IM2, not NewsVine or MarcATL my mistake. It isn't a "line" that I have Black friends its the truth. You twist it into a "line" to fit your wrong headed view about White people. Do you have any White friends IM2? Have you ever invited one to dinner? You are the most devout Racist on this board all you do is spew hatred and disinformation about White people.
It is the standard line used by racists to cover their racism. I am not the racist here. You are the one posting racist garbage. Nothing I have posted is disinformation.

Racism is bad.

Yet you support Gov Coonman:

1634238457805.png

I'm quite sure Marc knows what racism is. Real racism, not the stuff you guys make up.

You keep repeating this long after you were told I don't live in Virginia. So are you retarded?

Just because you don't live in VA doesn't mean you can't support the Klansman who runs the state. You've done it many times here. You love him.

Forum List

Back