Another Black Man "Blaming whites for his failure"

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Yep. Here we have another failed black man making up racism to cover for his failure. :auiqs.jpg:

COLIN POWELL EMAILS EXPOSE HIS OPINION ON RACISM IN THE GOP

For years, Colin Powell has been one of the Republicans used as an example of how the GOP simply cannot be racist. How can we be racist when Colin Powell thinks we’re cool?

Well, this week, DCLeaks.com has released a batch of personal emails from the Former Secretary of State and retired four-star general. In these leaked emails, Powell let’s some real talk fly. He gives his opinion on the Republican Party as a whole…

In an email from May of this year, with the subject line “racism,” Powell reiterated a position he had taken in that past, writing, “Or as I said before the 2012 election, ‘There is a level of intolerance in parts of the Republican Party.’” – BuzzFeed

But some of the most biting comments from Powell are directed at the 2015 Republican Candidate for President… Donald Trump who he refers to as “a national disgrace” and an “international pariah.”

I guess liberals told him that racism exists so he could feel like a victim. And isn't he one of those "independent blacks" who are not in the so called democrat plantation?

Yep Colin Powell only whines about racism because he's jealous of sucessful blacks.

Wait....what?

Isn't that what you do? Blaming Whitey for your own shortcomings?
Lol! If having a masters is a shortcoming, you are a midget.

Yep. Here we have another failed black man making up racism to cover for his failure. :auiqs.jpg:

For years, Colin Powell has been one of the Republicans used as an example of how the GOP simply cannot be racist. How can we be racist when Colin Powell thinks we’re cool?

Well, this week, DCLeaks.com has released a batch of personal emails from the Former Secretary of State and retired four-star general. In these leaked emails, Powell let’s some real talk fly. He gives his opinion on the Republican Party as a whole…

In an email from May of this year, with the subject line “racism,” Powell reiterated a position he had taken in that past, writing, “Or as I said before the 2012 election, ‘There is a level of intolerance in parts of the Republican Party.’” – BuzzFeed

But some of the most biting comments from Powell are directed at the 2015 Republican Candidate for President… Donald Trump who he refers to as “a national disgrace” and an “international pariah.”

I guess liberals told him that racism exists so he could feel like a victim. And isn't he one of those "independent blacks" who are not in the so called democrat plantation?

Yep Colin Powell only whines about racism because he's jealous of sucessful blacks.
Powell is and always has been a swamp creature---a racist one. He whines like Oprah whines---they are successful and have used their skin color to be successful (neither would be anyone if they were a different color) and blame skin color to make excuses for their fellow blacks and why certain ones like themselves should have special accomodations made to them.

Before this gets even more ignorant due to racist whites getting butthurt, I see the same dumb asses saying the same shit. This thread goes to show that the racist claim that blacks yell racism to excuse our failure is bullshit.

a failed black man?....you had better learn what failed means.....

In what book is Powell not successful?

Before this gets even more ignorant due to racist whites getting butthurt, I see the same dumb asses saying the same shit. This thread goes to show that the racist claim that blacks yell racism to excuse our failure is bullshit.
Powell was the fall guy for the Iraq invasion. Send the Black dude with the fake intel to lie to everyone. Fucking Uncle Tom.

We're supposed to believe something posted on a website called republicansareracists.com?

Seriously?

Can't you find the story on a legit source like Fox News?

You're in good company! Say hi to your governor for me, by the way!

1634050049774.png

We're supposed to believe something posted on a website called republicansareracists.com?

Seriously?

Can't you find the story on a legit source like Fox News?
Yes. Fox is not legit. But since you want to be hard headed:

How Many Times Does Colin Powell Have to Tell the GOP It Has a Race Problem?​

Forum List

Back