I will never understand why so many black people allow white people to do this

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS with one fucking word. Why do so many blacks have to give a white person power and act like a idiot because they utter the word nigga? I mean is their heart going to stop if a white person says it? I mean who really cares since it's so many other things to worry about?

If we as black people don't care when certain blacks don't like us then why the fuck does it matter if someone from another race doesn't like us?

I bet white people everywhere are amazed at how that one word makes some blacks go crazy.

It's the trigger word after years of subliminal hypnosis...It's like telling a white boy he has a small penis....

CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS with one fucking word. Why do so many blacks have to give a white person power and act like a idiot because they utter the word nigga? I mean is their heart going to stop if a white person says it? I mean who really cares since it's so many other things to worry about?

If we as black people don't care when certain blacks don't like us then why the fuck does it matter if someone from another race doesn't like us?

I bet white people everywhere are amazed at how that one word makes some blacks go crazy.
I live in metro Detroit and I grew up in the hood till 4th grade. It was very bad experience being only 1 of 3 whites in the entire school. Point is I was born a poor black child so I grew up a liberal understanding the plight of the black man. I even hate that they've done away with affirmative action to encourage diversity, but that's another conversation.

Point is, I like what Ben carson is saying about black society. They made fun of him because he studied. Called him an uncle Tom. I think it's time for the black community to hear and discuss his point that black kids are lazy and the parents don't hold their kids to a high enough standard. That's true.

It's time for the black community to get with it. Pull your pants up and get to work. It's gonna be hard. So what?

It's the trigger word after years of subliminal hypnosis...It's like telling a white boy he has a small penis....

But it triggers nothing in me
You must not be from the Reagan era....

I refuse to let an entire race control my emotions with one word

With all due respect, an entire race is not trying to control your emotions. Black people think about that word much more than your average white person I would estimate. Just because some white people use it or find it funny, doesn't mean an entire race is your enemy. You sort of make it sound that way

With all due respect, an entire race is not trying to control your emotions. Black people think about that word much more than your average white person I would estimate. Just because some white people use it or find it funny, doesn't mean an entire race is your enemy. You sort of make it sound that way

I'm black and never thought about it

But yet you started this thread without thinking about it. ok

But yet you started this thread without thinking about it. ok

Take your retarded ass to bed

You sound passive. The only time I ever had one use the term to my face I was 9 years old and the cop had a gun to my head. If it were to ever happen now they would get their ass beat just on principle. You tolerate disrespect and you will understand the meaning of giving an inch and watching them take a mile.

You sound passive. The only time I ever had one use the term to my face I was 9 years old and the cop had a gun to my head. If it were to ever happen now they would get their ass beat just on principle. You tolerate disrespect and you will understand the meaning of giving an inch and watching them take a mile.

Try smiling when a white person calls you that and don't look bothered and watch they get upset.

Try smiling when a white person calls you that and don't look bothered and watch they get upset.
I would smile. Before, during, and after I caused some major trauma to their grill area. I think the only way I wouldn't hit them immediately is if they had their woman with them. If they did I would blow a kiss at his woman and tell her I liked how her ass looked. That never fails to infuriate them though I have never been able to provoke one to take a swing.

I would smile. Before, during, and after I caused some major trauma to their grill area. I think the only way I wouldn't hit them immediately is if they had their woman with them. If they did I would blow a kiss at his woman and tell her I liked how her ass looked. That never fails to infuriate them though I have never been able to provoke one to take a swing.

But you still lost because the white person was able to get you man with a word

What makes you think I would lose?

If you were upset because of a word.....................the white person won

I dont think you understand that getting humiliated is not a win for the white person. When I was a teenager in basic training I beat up this guy that one of the white guys told me was using the n word. I first slapped him like a bitch to provoke the fight. When he would not fight back I knocked his one of teeth out. Later in Korea another white guy (who was my roommate briefly) told me about another guy that was supposedly in the KKK. I followed him down range one night and put him in the hospital. He was so embarrassed that he told everyone a gang of Koreans jumped him.

I dont think you understand that getting humiliated is not a win for the white person. When I was a teenager in basic training I beat up this guy that one of the white guys told me was using the n word. I first slapped him like a bitch to provoke the fight. When he would not fight back I knocked his one of teeth out. Later in Korea another white guy (who was my roommate briefly) told me about another guy that was supposedly in the KKK. I followed him down range one night and put him in the hospital. He was so embarrassed that he told everyone a gang of Koreans jumped him.

So if you walk past 20 white people tomorrow and they all say the n word you will be in 20 fights? lol

It's a word, who gives a fuck about the n word. I am more concerned with my credit score and bank account. I have no time for racism lol

So if you walk past 20 white people tomorrow and they all say the n word you will be in 20 fights? lol

It's a word, who gives a fuck about the n word. I am more concerned with my credit score and bank account. I have no time for racism lol
Like my gramps used to say, "if a cow had nuts it would be a bull". That would never happen. :laugh:
If you understood human nature and how it works you would know that just by the way you walk people will not mess with you. I find that most white guys cant even look me in the eye let alone call me a ******.

sorry, but your statement is whats retarded. your black and you never thought about what? you never thought about the N-word? or you never thought about your emotions being controlled. you left that a bit open to interpretation.

Forum List

Back