Why do so many, clearly racist, white people like to say: "I don't have a racist bone in my body?"

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...
In America everyone is entitled to their opinion

And a right to privacy

The emails that libs ate forming a lynch party over were private and 10 years old

I'm quite sure Marc knows what racism is. Real racism, not the stuff you guys make up.

You keep repeating this long after you were told I don't live in Virginia. So are you retarded?
Yeah real racism. Not the shit you bedwetters THINK it is.

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.

I would love to scour all of your past, I guarantee you, you have shit in your past that stinks every bit as much as mine or Gruden's, and everyone elses.
This is what makes me sick about black people, you feel you are incapable of ever being racist, showing any bigotry or prejudices.
Let me tell you pal, despite what you may think, you don't walk on water!

That reply was intended for you IM2, not NewsVine or MarcATL my mistake. It isn't a "line" that I have Black friends its the truth. You twist it into a "line" to fit your wrong headed view about White people. Do you have any White friends IM2? Have you ever invited one to dinner? You are the most devout Racist on this board all you do is spew hatred and disinformation about White people.
I guess he doesn’t think white people have black friends.

No, I'm right about this. Will Smith missed out on an Oscar and behaved like a cry baby by skipping the award ceremony and starting that stupid OscarSoWhite bullshit. Blacks are more racist. They use that card 24/7.
He also posts shit that isn’t relevant today

NewsVine_Mariyam

Maybe if you didn't walk around with a chip on your shoulder the size of a pine log and a scowl on your face for every White person you meet has something to do with your personal experience. I have Black friends (I even meet them for dinner sometimes!) and they do not share your hatred for White people.
And here we have an abundance of white grievance that is white grievance politics.

Here's the classic I have black friends line. Marc dhoesn't have a chip, you do. That's why you're a racist. Those like you assume a lot of wrong things. If we are angry we have a right to be. You saltines are made about some shit you have made up. We are mad about stuff that has actually happened.
Spot on.

The racist right has contrived this delusional lie that whites are being subject to some sort of ‘discrimination’ – that there’s an ‘anti-white’ conspiracy working to take America away from white Americans, destroy ‘white culture,’ replace whites with blacks and other minorities, and relegate whites to second-class citizenship status.

It’s a truly bizarre manifestation of rightwing racism.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Bottom line; democrats always fall back on the racist card when nothing else works for them.

Problem being; they have gone to that well too often.
Gee, I wonder how "But, but, I have black friends!" became so cliché decades ago in the first place? Hint: It has nothing to do with one's political affiliation. Maybe you racist morons done went and visited "that well too often"? Hmmm?
Duheeee!

Here's an idea. Instead of pathetically trying to project yourselves off of others.. just quit being such racist pieces of shit?! How tough could it be? Really! Life is short!

Last edited:
  • Love
Gee, I wonder how "But, but, I have black friends!" became so cliché decades ago in the first place? Hint: It has nothing to do with one's political affiliation. Maybe you racist morons done went and visited "that well too often"? Hmmm?
Duheeee!

Here's an idea. Instead of pathetically trying to project yourselves off of others.. just quit being such racist pieces of shit?! How tough could it be? Really! Life is short!
Everyone is racist even little babies.

Last edited:
Spot on.

The racist right has contrived this delusional lie that whites are being subject to some sort of ‘discrimination’ – that there’s an ‘anti-white’ conspiracy working to take America away from white Americans, destroy ‘white culture,’ replace whites with blacks and other minorities, and relegate whites to second-class citizenship status.

Another load of White hate from Clayton the hater. Do you have any White friends Clayton?

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Interesting phenomenon.
It goes back to a time when making clearly racist statements or overtly racist acts were not approved in "proper company."

It's a form of apology for acting improperly in a social context. The phrase is almost always accompanied by
"Some of my best friends are ______"
"I work with lots of _______ every day."
"My neighbor/teacher/boss is a ________"

• Love
I would love to scour all of your past, I guarantee you, you have shit in your past that stinks every bit as much as mine or Gruden's, and everyone elses.
This is what makes me sick about black people, you feel you are incapable of ever being racist, showing any bigotry or prejudices.
Let me tell you pal, despite what you may think, you don't walk on water!
Actually, I don't have anything in my past as grotesque as Gruden's. Not even close.

• Thanks
In America everyone is entitled to their opinion

And a right to privacy

The emails that libs ate forming a lynch party over were private and 10 years old
Clearly the emails were leaked. And as this investigation is being conducted by the league itself, it's an internal issue.

He's considered too toxic, in a league that's extremely toxic, that's saying a lot!

"Duh libs" ain't got nuthin' to do with it bub.

• Thanks

Interesting phenomenon.
When you think every white person is racist that's all you see.

Spot on.

It's called projection.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back