Why do so many, clearly racist, white people like to say: "I don't have a racist bone in my body?"

Everyone is racist even little babies.

Very funny.
When you think every white person is racist that's all you see.
Gee, what's it called when you call every black person racist? Only an overt racist would try to conflate implicit bias or unconscious belief with the overt racist commentary one easily finds around here daily. Find better sources instead of casting about for excuses to ameliorate your disease. Better yet, just grow up. Again, life is short. Stop wasting it hating on brown people!

Last edited:
Spot on.

The racist right has contrived this delusional lie that whites are being subject to some sort of ‘discrimination’ – that there’s an ‘anti-white’ conspiracy working to take America away from white Americans, destroy ‘white culture,’ replace whites with blacks and other minorities, and relegate whites to second-class citizenship status.

It’s a truly bizarre manifestation of rightwing racism.
Seems pretty indicative to me of a guilty conscious.

Spot on.

The racist right has contrived this delusional lie that whites are being subject to some sort of ‘discrimination’ – that there’s an ‘anti-white’ conspiracy working to take America away from white Americans, destroy ‘white culture,’ replace whites with blacks and other minorities, and relegate whites to second-class citizenship status.

It’s a truly bizarre manifestation of rightwing racism.
I suppose that the hospital that turned me down for a job for which I was eminently qualified in favor of a far less qualified black person was just a manifestation of rightwing racism.

I wish I knew how many millions of times my story has been repeated.

Clearly the emails were leaked. And as this investigation is being conducted by the league itself, it's an internal issue.

He's considered too toxic, in a league that's extremely toxic, that's saying a lot!

"Duh libs" ain't got nuthin' to do with it bub.
Of course this is a lib problem caused by libs

Gruden DID nothing and harmed no one

But prudish libs with too much free time snooped around till the found impure thoughts that they could use to burn him at the stake with

Everyone is racist even little babies.

Wrong.

MizMolly Actually IM2's fantasy world REQUIRES that White people can't have Black friends.

Here we see a prime example of projection by a racist. I oppose racism, that's why i point it out frequently. It is neither my fault, my problem or my concern that whites have been the ones perpetuating and maintaining racism in this country. If you're white, mentally fragile and can't take the criticism, you can do something to end that criticism:

Work in the white community to end the racism therein.

Gruden DID nothing and harmed no one
He worked for a company, they did not like how he was representing them, so he's gone. Simple as that, unless you don't think private companies should be 'allowed' to make their own business decisions.

He worked for a company, they did not like how he was representing them, so he's gone
Thank you Capt Obvious

That is settled science

But do we want to live in a world where long-nose libs without real jobs spend thousands of hours pouring over PRIVATE 10 year old emails looking for thoughts and expressions that are not politically correct?

I dont think the left is taking us to a better place

Thank you Capt Obvious

That is settled science

But do we want to live in a world where long-nose libs without real jobs spend thousands of hours pouring over PRIVATE 10 year old emails looking for thoughts and expressions that are not politically correct?
Don't go to Raiders games then. Don't buy their team gear.

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.
1634321449709.png

As if he can actually find a bone in his fat ass

giphy.gif

Racism doesn't rest in your bones. It's in your soul ...b*tch.

Coming next

1634321651547.png

MizMolly Actually IM2's fantasy world REQUIRES that White people can't have Black friends.

Here we see a prime example of projection by a racist. I oppose racism, that's why i point it out frequently. It is neither my fault, my problem or my concern that whites have been the ones perpetuating and maintaining racism in this country. If you're white, mentally fragile and can't take the criticism, you can do something to end that criticism:

Work in the white community to end the racism therein.
Your reply isn’t a response to the post. You don’t believe whites can have black friends.

It's a guaranteed fact that the moment you find yourself having to utter the words "I don't have a racist bone in my body." You are a certified racist.

Why do people feel the need to do that?

Why not just own up, apologize and learn?

The latest perp to utter this tired trope, has been proven to be more than a racist, but a homophobe and and misogynist...

Bigots tend to run the gamut w/racism to misogyny.

Interesting phenomenon.
Hey Marc....I don't have a racist bone in my body.

:D

If everybody is racist, nobody is.

There's more chance of someone saying that the n-word is not racist not being racist than someone using the racist bone comment.

There seems to be a common misconception that the n-word means "ignorant person" and is not related to race, because some people have been taught that, particularly in the South. It is a racial slur though.

I know, right, every time IM2 makes a post. He describes an age that only exists in his head. His people have it better in 2021.

Molly is an ignorant racist woman. I'm talking about 2021. I refer to the past to illustrate how much hasn't been done.

Forum List

Back