I will never understand why so many black people allow white people to do this

But you still lost because the white person was able to get you man with a word
What makes you think I would lose?

If you were upset because of a word.....................the white person won
I dont think you understand that getting humiliated is not a win for the white person. When I was a teenager in basic training I beat up this guy that one of the white guys told me was using the n word. I first slapped him like a bitch to provoke the fight. When he would not fight back I knocked his one of teeth out. Later in Korea another white guy (who was my roommate briefly) told me about another guy that was supposedly in the KKK. I followed him down range one night and put him in the hospital. He was so embarrassed that he told everyone a gang of Koreans jumped him.

So if you walk past 20 white people tomorrow and they all say the n word you will be in 20 fights? lol

It's a word, who gives a fuck about the n word. I am more concerned with my credit score and bank account. I have no time for racism lol
Like my gramps used to say, "if a cow had nuts it would be a bull". That would never happen. :laugh:
If you understood human nature and how it works you would know that just by the way you walk people will not mess with you. I find that most white guys cant even look me in the eye let alone call me a ******.

Most white guys don't look you in the eye? thats BS. your in a fantasy world. what do they do look at your shoes? Or Maybe your just unfriendly and have an attitude

But it triggers nothing in me
You must not be from the Reagan era....

I refuse to let an entire race control my emotions with one word

With all due respect, an entire race is not trying to control your emotions. Black people think about that word much more than your average white person I would estimate. Just because some white people use it or find it funny, doesn't mean an entire race is your enemy. You sort of make it sound that way

I'm black and never thought about it

sorry, but your statement is whats retarded. your black and you never thought about what? you never thought about the N-word? or you never thought about your emotions being controlled. you left that a bit open to interpretation.

What's retarded is so many black people acting like monkeys because a white person said a word

I dont think you understand that getting humiliated is not a win for the white person. When I was a teenager in basic training I beat up this guy that one of the white guys told me was using the n word. I first slapped him like a bitch to provoke the fight. When he would not fight back I knocked his one of teeth out. Later in Korea another white guy (who was my roommate briefly) told me about another guy that was supposedly in the KKK. I followed him down range one night and put him in the hospital. He was so embarrassed that he told everyone a gang of Koreans jumped him.

So if you walk past 20 white people tomorrow and they all say the n word you will be in 20 fights? lol

It's a word, who gives a fuck about the n word. I am more concerned with my credit score and bank account. I have no time for racism lol
Like my gramps used to say, "if a cow had nuts it would be a bull". That would never happen. :laugh:
If you understood human nature and how it works you would know that just by the way you walk people will not mess with you. I find that most white guys cant even look me in the eye let alone call me a ******.

Most white guys don't look you in the eye? thats BS. your in a fantasy world. what do they do look at your shoes? Or Maybe your just unfriendly and have an attitude

I had a white doctor who couldn't look me in the eye lol So it is true

You must not be from the Reagan era....

I refuse to let an entire race control my emotions with one word

With all due respect, an entire race is not trying to control your emotions. Black people think about that word much more than your average white person I would estimate. Just because some white people use it or find it funny, doesn't mean an entire race is your enemy. You sort of make it sound that way

I'm black and never thought about it

sorry, but your statement is whats retarded. your black and you never thought about what? you never thought about the N-word? or you never thought about your emotions being controlled. you left that a bit open to interpretation.

What's retarded is so many black people acting like monkeys because a white person said a word

Well its true that its a sad thing that people don't have more respect for each other all the way around. But i would agree with youon that point. some people use it just because they know it gets a reaction out of others, like a typical bully will do , and others use it because its just a word with not that much meaning but they feel cool or something, then Id say you have a smaller group who are truly obsessed with racism

Yeah? well, I hope he wasn't your eye doctor

No but the point is how can a grown ass man be intimidated by another man and is supposed to be a doctor?

It's a shame he couldn't see how retarded he looked

No but the point is how can a grown ass man be intimidated by another man and is supposed to be a doctor?

Well that may be but Asclepius made it sound like its all white guys afraid to look at him. sounds like internet bragging to me .

Well that may be but Asclepius made it sound like its all white guys afraid to look at him. sounds like internet bragging to me .

Maybe nerdy white guys but I doubt that all white men would act that way

Since you arent me I agree your opinion is BS.

Thats only if you are a retard and think that "most" means "all". Its weird how the ones that can look me in the eye never display any racism.

It's the trigger word after years of subliminal hypnosis...It's like telling a white boy he has a small penis....
You must hear that a lot, taunting boy. YOU can say the f word, and just about anything else on this board. I hear blacks call each other this word loud and proud, but it gets censored on this board. Such is the level of hypocrisy here. Hear, think or say no evil. Like that solves anything.

Last edited:
It's the trigger word after years of subliminal hypnosis...It's like telling a white boy he has a small penis....
You must hear that a lot, taunting boy. YOU can say the f word, and just about anything else on this board. I hear blacks call each other this word loud and proud, but it gets censored on this board. Such is the level of hypocrisy here. Hear, think or say no evil. Like that solves anything.
Youre a dumb bitch. There is no Black person I know that calls other Blacks ******. I think you are getting that confused with nigga which is not censored. See?

Forum List

Back