"Umbrella Man" who touched off George Gloyd protests identified as white supremacist

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Remember this guy....?

Yeah, just like I stated when it was happening, the guy was an interloper, of the white supremacist sort no doubt.

However, something tells me that this fact will bounce off of certain people's skulls.

HHHHHWHITE SUPREMECISTS!!!!

eye-roll-robert-downey-jr.gif

Remember this guy....?

Yeah, just like I stated when it was happening, the guy was an interloper, of the white supremacist sort no doubt.

However, something tells me that this fact will bounce off of certain people's skulls.

Why are liberals so easily led into violence?

Remember this guy....?

Makes it worse if the Umbrella Man was a preacher.

Remember this guy....?

Fairly old news....and they still won't release a name---one wonders just what is up? Are they trying to smoke him out? LEA usually is not reluctant to blast a suspects name--maybe they're afraid he'll be murdered? It's been a year..and you'll notice, no new information?

From July 2020

Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who sparked AutoZone fire is Hells Angels member: police

A man captured on surveillance video smashing windows at a Minneapolis AutoZone in the wake of George Floyd’s death is a Hells Angels member bent on stirring up social unrest, police said.

Nicknamed “Umbrella Man” for his all-black getup that included a hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police said the man’s actions led to arson -- the first of several that sent peaceful protests into chaos.

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through a tip last week. Minneapolis police spokesman John Elder told the Associated Press Tuesday he could not confirm the name of the person involved, but said the investigation remains open and active.
“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, according to the Star Tribune.

A video taken two days after Floyd’s death, on May 27, showed “Umbrella Man” breaking out the windows of an AutoZone store with a sledgehammer. Some protesters asked him to stop.

Before that, the man spray-painted an expletive-laced phrase on the front doors, police said. The AutoZone fire was the first that firefighters responded to during the civil unrest, Assistant Minneapolis Fire Chief Bryan Tyner said Tuesday.
In the affidavit, Christensen wrote that she watched “innumerable hours” of video on social media platforms trying to identify the suspect with no luck. Then, a tipster emailed the Minneapolis Police Department identifying him as a member of the Hells Angels biker gang who “wanted to sow discord and racial unrest by breaking out the windows and writing what he did on the double red doors,” according to the affidavit.
An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a White supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing White supremacist garb.

Remember this guy....?

Who the hell is George Gloyd...a rassler?

Last edited:
Remember this guy....?

Even if the criminal doping drug addicts accidental death did not happen, The next dead thug would have caused the same reaction. You worthless thugs had a stored jungle fever and hatred

It could have been any worthless bastard that got what he deserved

Start taking care of your worthless bastards, yer not aborting enough

Remember this guy....?

Ah! They found him!

lol

That is so cool. I thought they would never find that dude.

Makes me wonder how they discovered his identity.

I hope he goes to prison for many years.

(Okay, someone gave police a tip. It's not asymmetrical warfare when everyone hates you. lol)

Ah! They found him!

lol

(Okay, someone gave police a tip. It's not asymmetrical warfare when everyone hates you. lol)
It wasn't hard to find him, he was just transferred to the Whitmar plot once his work in Minneapolis was done.

Remember this guy....?

Yes, because as we all know if black people see someone break a window, they burn down a city. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Ah! They found him!

lol

You want him to go to prison for many years because he broke a window? :cuckoo:

Remember this guy....?

So what you are saying is all those blacks who rioted and looted are so stupid they got duped by a toothless white supremacist?

Forum List

Back