Why Do Right-Wing White Supremacists Keep Showing Up At CPAC??

They know who represents them.
You got Hunter Biden to represent the racism in your party and of course his racist dad.
:auiqs.jpg:
Having a white supremacist as the son of the president is funny? I mean Hunter thinks of you as a nig@er and you will support him. Because you are a pawn for your party. I guess the Democrats are right, you're to stupid to get an id. Keep doing as you're told and prove your ignorance to us daily.

You got Hunter Biden to represent the racism in your party and of course his racist dad.
Having a white supremacist as the son of the president is funny? I mean Hunter thinks of you as a nig@er and you will support him. Because you are a pawn for your party. I guess the Democrats are right, you're to stupid to get an id. Keep doing as you're told and prove your ignorance to us daily.

"You're to stupid"

I love this place

Last edited:
Conservatives have only themselves to blame - white supremacists among the ranks of conservatives is the bitter fruit of the Southern Strategy.
You mean the Southern strategy as charter schools so they can get an education instead of being indoctrinated so they can get a job and support themselves? You know, what your party is against.

Conservatives have only themselves to blame - white supremacists among the ranks of conservatives is the bitter fruit of the Southern Strategy.
You have racist in the white house that represents your party. Maybe you should take care of that before you point your finger at others.

"You're to stupid"

I love this place
What i wrote is the truth. You're a pawn for your party. So keep on entertaining me with your ignorance. The president’s son calls you a nig@er and you support him. Lol, you cannot make this stuff up. Oh and the offer is still on. I will hold your hand while you vote. Since your party also thinks you're TOO stupid to find a polling place.

"You're to stupid"

I love this place
What i wrote is the truth. You're a pawn for your party. So keep on entertaining me with your ignorance. The president’s son calls you a nig@er and you support him. Lol, you cannot make this stuff up. Oh and the offer is still on. I will hold your hand while you vote. Since your party also thinks you're TOO stupid to find a polling place.
Yes mac I laugh at you on here daily.

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to
The First Amendment gives them the right to be there.

What you miss is their purpose. It’s not necessarily to siphon off voters but to remind the attendees of what the true, pure form of Conservatism IS. Force the attendees to look in the mirror and see what their Soul looks like.

So what? Political fringe elements show up everywhere. Barry Hussein invited the "new black panthers" to the White House right after his A.G. refused to prosecute them for intimidating voters by standing near polling places in gestapo uniforms carrying clubs.

So what? Political fringe elements show up everywhere. Barry Hussein invited the "new black panthers" to the White House right after his A.G. refused to prosecute them for intimidating voters by standing near polling places in gestapo uniforms carrying clubs.
There is no both sides to Neo-Nazi fascists bro....I know you want it to be...but no...

"White nationalist and Unite the Right attendee Nicholas Fuentes, de facto leader of the ultra-far-right "groyper" movement, has announced that he plans to attending a Conservative Political Action Conference gathering this weekend in Dallas, although he has not been welcomed at previous CPAC events. Since 2019, Fuentes has made a point of showing up at CPAC gatherings, likely to create friction and push the bounds of acceptable rhetoric at the American Conservative Union's events.

This year will apparently be no different. At CPAC gatherings both last year and this year, Fuentes has staged his own competing event, dubbed the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), designed to make the more "mainstream" conservatives of CPAC appear to be RINOs or "cucks." Jared Holt, a former reporter for Right Wing Watch, discussed the fraught relationship between Fuentes and CPAC -- he added that Fuentes and the "groypers" see CPAC as a way to "boost their own visibility" and attempt to "siphon off" attendees from more mainstream conservative groups."

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to. What makes them actually think they can "siphon off" conservatives from establishment mainstream groups?? Shouldn't they be at Liberal Democrat events to recruit new members?? After all, the Dems created the KKK and white supremacy; so shouldn't they be more successful attracting them instead of conservatives??
What?
No the white nationalist did not get any "wink winks" form the GOP. At all. Zero. Nada.
Anytime and everytime ACTUAL white nationalist raise their ugly heads they are met with nothing but resistance by the GOP.
And bullshit they don't appear at "Democrat" rallies.
Have you been living under a rock the past 2 years??
Yes, white supremacists have always had approval from conservatives until it was no longer feasible to be blatantly racist...

and you are free to show me where white supremacists have shown up at Democratic events because of their belief they would be successful attracting Dem voters

"White nationalist and Unite the Right attendee Nicholas Fuentes, de facto leader of the ultra-far-right "groyper" movement, has announced that he plans to attending a Conservative Political Action Conference gathering this weekend in Dallas, although he has not been welcomed at previous CPAC events. Since 2019, Fuentes has made a point of showing up at CPAC gatherings, likely to create friction and push the bounds of acceptable rhetoric at the American Conservative Union's events.

This year will apparently be no different. At CPAC gatherings both last year and this year, Fuentes has staged his own competing event, dubbed the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC), designed to make the more "mainstream" conservatives of CPAC appear to be RINOs or "cucks." Jared Holt, a former reporter for Right Wing Watch, discussed the fraught relationship between Fuentes and CPAC -- he added that Fuentes and the "groypers" see CPAC as a way to "boost their own visibility" and attempt to "siphon off" attendees from more mainstream conservative groups."

Just because these white nationalists once got winks and nods of approval in 2016 and 2017; they think they can just show up at any Conservative political event they want to. What makes them actually think they can "siphon off" conservatives from establishment mainstream groups?? Shouldn't they be at Liberal Democrat events to recruit new members?? After all, the Dems created the KKK and white supremacy; so shouldn't they be more successful attracting them instead of conservatives??

Because their democrat masters keep sending them like torpedoes to sink the conservative movement.
Man, those Dems sure are powerful.......

But wouldn't be easier for the white supremacists to just get Dems to pass the policies they want??
As dumb as white supremacists are, they arent dumb enough to think that left wing policies are a good thing.
White supremacists would vote for Medicare For All tomorrow if they could guarantee non-whites wouldn't get it...

The reason they align with Conservatives is based on that.......which is why white supremacists have ALWAYS been aligned with conservatives...no matter what party....

There is no difference between right-wing white supremacists and the people who attend CPAC. These are people who are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic. They are people incapable of joining with all the other folks who make up American society. They, too, can be members of American society if they wished, but they want to run everything for all of us. So I suggest that they set sail and find their paradise.
The white supremacists are just louder and unashamed.
White Supremists are Loud and unashamed.

ok next

Do you mean like this?

960x0-L.jpg

Chop%20zone%20protests-L.jpg

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

Portland%20too-M.jpg

American-flag-burning-L.jpg

Yep, got it!

Who?

Because their democrat masters keep sending them like torpedoes to sink the conservative movement.
Man, those Dems sure are powerful.......

But wouldn't be easier for the white supremacists to just get Dems to pass the policies they want??
As dumb as white supremacists are, they arent dumb enough to think that left wing policies are a good thing.
White supremacists would vote for Medicare For All tomorrow if they could guarantee non-whites wouldn't get it...

The reason they align with Conservatives is based on that.......which is why white supremacists have ALWAYS been aligned with conservatives...no matter what party....
All 6 of them? Who cares?

Who?
President Biden's son, but we see how much of a racist you are. You don't care if one of your own thinks of blacks as nig#ers. Thanks for proving yourself as a racist

Forum List

Back