Build the wall conman indicted for tax fraud

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Brian Kolfage, of Miramar Beach, Florida, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted on two counts of filing a false tax return and one count of wire fraud related to the electronic filing of his 2019 state tax return, reported the Orlando Sentinel.

He's also facing federal indictment in New York for fraud and money laundering-related offenses.

Great news. Do any Republicans pay their taxes ?

Raw Sewage...Fan fiction for the low information crowd.
So he hasnt been indicted? You people are so stupid.

ITS TRUE !!!

Crooked bastard wants to steal money to build the wall in order to fund his defence. That must be another offence.

Brian Kolfage, of Miramar Beach, Florida, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted on two counts of filing a false tax return and one count of wire fraud related to the electronic filing of his 2019 state tax return, reported the Orlando Sentinel.

He's also facing federal indictment in New York for fraud and money laundering-related offenses.

This is good news. They should put all people that prey on the dumbass Drumpf supporters in prison.

This is good news. They should put all people that prey on the dumbass Drumpf supporters in prison.
I think he may struggle to fund raise for his defence as there are other beggars out there at the moment.

I think he may struggle to fund raise for his defence as there are other beggars out there at the moment.

Not to mention Drumpf is probably asking for money to help sue Facebook for 1rst amendment violations that don't apply to private businesses. You simply cant underestimate the gullibility of Drumpf supporters.

The Dems using the IRS to again harass political enemies?

The IRS isn't a political entity dummy. They take money from everyone that isn't a criminal evading taxes.

Dont you mean the taxman trying to collect taxes ?

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
What is the "truth" then ? Show us your "alternate facts" ?

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
The article in the OP was issued a fake news alert because the first sentence after the headline is a lie.

Don't post fake news and I won't and I won't issue a fake news alert.

Last edited:

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!
The article in the OP was issued a fake news alert because the first sentence after the headline is a lie.

Its freely available on google dummy.

Your partisan idiocy is only magnified because you don't even live here and have no stake in what goes on
in this country. If you think the democrat party doesn't produce tax cheaters you are even more
dumb and childish than you appear. Get a life!

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

I never claimed the guy wasn't indicted, dumbass.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

So what were you claiming was false then dummy? Be specific about what is false.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

So what were you claiming was false then dummy? Be specific about what is false.
Obviously the guy was not funding Trump's border wall. He was funding a private wall of a different design.

The article is another fake news article from an outlet that is notorious for fake news.

Forum List

Back