Why Do Right-Wing White Supremacists Keep Showing Up At CPAC??

Wow.

Watching it right now on YouTube:

Look at the chat on the right side of the screen. Proud white nationalism.

Lots of people posting GROYPER. What is that? LOOK IT UP.

Glen Beck was just on explaining True History.
This is worth watching, more so than "comments" in chat.

There is no difference between right-wing white supremacists and the people who attend CPAC. These are people who are racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic. They are people incapable of joining with all the other folks who make up American society. They, too, can be members of American society if they wished, but they want to run everything for all of us. So I suggest that they set sail and find their paradise.
Actually most of the people who go to CPAC are just targets to you leftists.
Best way to divide us is turn an easily identifiable group into something you libs can hate. Meanwhile you white libs can get a pass if you help spread this lie.
"WHITE PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO RACIST!!!!"

Wow.

The comments are where you see what people are REALLY thinking, instead of measuring their words onstage or in front of a camera.

Its a little thing called freedom people can go where they want to attend what they want rather they are wanted or accepted or not. This guy can do this just like the race baiter Al Sharpton can show up at any city where there has been a police shooting even if most would rather he didn't. This is a very simple concept far to many have a hard time grasping.

Wow.

The comments are where you see what people are REALLY thinking, instead of measuring their words onstage or in front of a camera.

I've seen a lot of comments on both sides. Doesn't make them true.
Some are trolls. Lots of trolls. And some with sincere comments.
Hard to tell what people are really thinking.
Or why they are commenting.
But I did look up the word Groyper:
Groypers
Groypers, sometimes called the Groyper Army, are a loose group of white nationalist and far-right activists, provocateurs, and internet trolls who are notable for their attempts to introduce far-right politics into mainstream conservatism in the United States. Wikipedia
Key figures:Nick Fuentes, Michelle Malkin, Jon Miller, Paul Gosar, Steve King
Ideology:American nationalism, Antisemitism, Antizionism, Christian right, Paleoconservatism, White nationalism
Political position: Far-right

I wasn't watching on YT. I was watching on C-Span.
And your video was taken down by the YT police. :(
Would you care to share what they were typing or does it even have any value worth sharing?
Thank You
Hugs

Why don't white supremacists just get Democrats to pass the policies they want?
Are you aware of who has the Majority in Congress at the moment?
The white supremists are trying everything they know how to pass any bill that gives them more power over We the People.
It's the Minority that are standing in their way.

Forum List

Back