Why do Republicans hate Obama

• Yes, pretty much all of them hate him because he is black

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • They always vote republican and hate the democratic nominee, no matter who they are

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • They don't like the way the president has run the country

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters
Generally fascists have a tendency to call the people they don't like Marxists and Communists. They use the word "Jew" sometimes as well.

And that's before they toss them into ovens.

You've officially lost your mind.

Oh, that happened a long time ago.

Oh really now.

Romney belongs to a religion that up until 1978 had as doctrine that people who weren't white were inferior to people that were.

And hasn't given up the practice of "baptizing" people from other religions after they die.

That sound sane to you?

:eusa_whistle:

I can only speak for myself, and I do not like Obama because he is weakening America, he is transforming it into a nanny welfare state, he is pro radical Islam .... in short he is against all America represents.

What sort of President is that? :mad:

I read the thread on the Chris Matthews again pulling the race card. Just wanted to know if the democrats here actually believe we are all racist.

any of the above is possible

But doubling the debt and crippling the dollar makes #3 the dominate reason.

You guys never criticized Bush.

We both know you're lying.

Besides, when every station is doing the crying for you, it's kinda cruel to pile on.

I read the thread on the Chris Matthews again pulling the race card. Just wanted to know if the democrats here actually believe we are all racist.

i think most of them hate him because he a liberal really.

he's a progressive, not a liberal.

A liberal would stand up for freedom, and obama has not and will not, stand up for freedom

Besides, when every station is doing the crying for you, it's kinda cruel to pile on.

:lol:

You guys disowned him after 2008..but very few Republicans or Conservatives criticized the guy while he was running the show.

No lie.

I think obama has taken a passive aggressive role and let the democrats, MSNBC, and the far left use the race card to their detriment. He couldn't be just a President, he had to be a BLACK President, and anybody who dared disagree with him was labeled a "racist". I think it's coming back now to bite them in the ass. Furthurmore I don't think they yet realize how many people they've turned off with the overuse of their worn out old race card. We'll see won't we?

"They're gonna put you back in chains." Joe Biden, is an asshole.

I can only speak for myself, and I do not like Obama because he is weakening America, he is transforming it into a nanny welfare state, he is pro radical Islam .... in short he is against all America represents.

What sort of President is that? :mad:
well i don,t agree with your views their. but i would not say most of gop are racist.

i think most of them hate him because he a liberal really.

he's a progressive, not a liberal.

A liberal would stand up for freedom, and obama has not and will not, stand up for freedom
fair play . he is a progressive . i think he tried to stand up for freedom. but i get where your coming from

:lol:

You guys disowned him after 2008..but very few Republicans or Conservatives criticized the guy while he was running the show.

No lie.

I disowned him when he told us wearing a flag pin on your lapel was "false patriotism." and when wifey told us "for the first time in my life I'm proud of my country." she was 45 at the time.

Republicans, for the most part, adhere blindly to conservative dogma; in 2008 a vast majority of Americans rejected conservative dogma and in essence told republicans and conservatives they were wrong.

Rightist ideologues hate being told they are wrong.

Obama thus personified that rejection, and became the focus of republican hate.

Republicans also perceive the WH as their ‘birthright’; as authoritarians conservatives flourish in the venue of the Imperial Presidency, where executive orders can be issued and signing statements made absent consensus or compromise.

Last, Obama represents to conservatives a changing America, an acceptance of diversity that authoritarian conservatives despise.

Republicans, for the most part, adhere blindly to conservative dogma; in 2008 a vast majority of Americans rejected conservative dogma and in essence told republicans and conservatives they were wrong.

Rightist ideologues hate being told they are wrong.

Obama thus personified that rejection, and became the focus of republican hate.

Republicans also perceive the WH as their ‘birthright’; as authoritarians conservatives flourish in the venue of the Imperial Presidency, where executive orders can be issued and signing statements made absent consensus or compromise.

Last, Obama represents to conservatives a changing America, an acceptance of diversity that authoritarian conservatives despise.

Exactly.

We all know that hate is a term best described as burning crosses, lynching and racial remarks including actions used by the Democratic Party freely as breathing air. Yet, they seem to point fingers at conservatives while hoisting themselves on their own petards. History when not revised by the Progressive Left proves that they are the purveyors of this hate not conservatives.
See: Democrats = Entrenched Racism - April 26, 2010
http://ourfreedomisamyth.tribe.net/thread/5589d06a-8a5d-423b-b0c4-c8a907e8b363

Why do Republicans hate Obama?

obama-constitution-72941516402.jpg

He's failed at his job, doesn't deserve a second term.

Only the desperate will pull the race card, when that happens it truely is party over country, Sallow. :eusa_whistle:

Race card?

Romney talked about people wanting Free Stuff, Food Stamps, and 47% of the American people seeing themselves as "victims".

Well either he was referring to half of America..or minorities.

Looks bad either way Meister.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNQBTOVF4o]Obama Says--White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need - YouTube[/ame]

Obama stands for nothing. He will turn his values on the political wind in heartbeat.

He is exactly whatever he feels he needs to be at any given moment based on the audience and political end.

One and two.

They hate him because he's a black democrat.

For conservatives it's party before country. Notice how they put Israel and Netanyahu ahead of Obama and America.

You're so fucking shallow you could get stomped and never make a splash...

I don't hate obama, but through all of his lies, taking credit when he shouldn't, and bringing down this country, I do dislike him for those reasons. Also swallow I did disagree with bush. He spent to much, and he didn't put the winey little liberals like yourself in your place, when he should've. Like katrina, iraq when he followed the law for the envasion, counting soldiers deaths on a daily basis for political reasons, outraged about gas prices, but it's okay now, liberals complained about patriot act, but your okay with it on steriods now, outraged about gitmo, but it's okay now. Just to name a few swallo

Forum List

Back