Why did USA refuse to exchange Aafia Siddiqui for the now beheaded "journalist" James Foley?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Someone needs to explain to me, why did USA refuse to exchange Aafia Siddiqui for the now beheaded "journalist" James Foley? I just saw a video of her and she does NOT look like a monster at all:

This is what Aafia Siddiqui looks after being imprisoned by USA:
aa2.jpg

Related:
ISIS wanted to trade James Foley for Lady al Qaeda - CNN.com Video

Someone needs to explain to me, why did USA refuse to exchange Aafia Siddiqui for the now beheaded "journalist" James Foley? I just saw a video of her and she does NOT look like a monster at all:

aa2.jpg

Related:

What somebody looks like is not too relevant. Adnan Shukrijumah is perhaps the #1 most wanted man in the world (equal to Baghdadi of ISIS). Shukriiumah hardly looks like more than a teenager.

FBI mdash ADNAN G. EL SHUKRIJUMAH

image_thumb

As far as the ISIS proposition, you don't negotiate with terrorists. You fight terrorists. You kill them.

aa2.jpg

Related:

Is that the only adjective you can use to describe Foley..."now beheaded"? How about we describe you as unbeheaded?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back