why did Biden deny ever speaking to Hunter about his business dealings .

Trump told over 30,000 documented lies during his 4 years of failure and whenever one of his lies was pointed out on this board the response from Trumptards was always "was he under oath?" so I'm asking if this rationales applies to Joseph Biden (God's choice) also.
Naw, Trump told at least 60,000 lies. Sheesh, get it right.

though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace and tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..
Joe Biden lies about anything and everything. It is a habit and even though he is caught, he often keeps telling the same lies.

The liberal news media always says it is no big deal but they work for the Democratic Party as its propaganda wing.

though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace and tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..

Which one of these was the "big guy?"

IMG_0381.jpeg

care to recant that post with the recent reports coming out ?
Nope. What do you have? There has been zero evidence come out nor any accusations made by the republican morons. All they want to tell you is that while Biden was a private citizen there is some email suggesting that maybe Joe could be involved…. He wasn’t as is posted above by Faun. Transaction didn’t include the private citizen Joe at all.

Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s former business partner, is going to testify next week about conference calls then VP Joe Biden participated in with his son and foreign business associates.

Nope. What do you have? There has been zero evidence come out nor any accusations made by the republican morons. All they want to tell you is that while Biden was a private citizen there is some email suggesting that maybe Joe could be involved…. He wasn’t as is posted above by Faun. Transaction didn’t include the private citizen Joe at all.
20 shell companies ! lol ! what did the Bidens get paid for eh ?

Remember when Devon Archer testified that Joe Biden never under any circumstances discussed business with his son Hunter, or with Hunter’s associates?

Conservatives do. They all choose to deliberately lie about it now, because TheParty ordered them to lie.

Trump cultists, why do you think there won't be eternal penalties for serving the Lord of Lies with such devotion?

I know a lot have said things like "but Biden didn't actually tell them to give him a cut or tell them what to do" and so on.

I was listening to Glenn Beck on the way home yesterday and he had a ex crime mafia guy on with him and they were talking about it.

I forgot his name but he said that is exactly what mafia crime bosses do. If one person just gets a big shot on the phone, even to not say much it means that the guy in charge is in on it and gives the person on the other end confirmation that everything will be taken care of. And it allows plausible deniability.

He also said it's a form of intimidation. If someone wants something and the other person doesn't want to do it but then "the boss" gets on the phone, even to ask how they are, it sends a message.

Forum List

Back