Malaria Outbreak In Texas and Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Thankfully I'm not from either state. I'm from Ohio. This is my third sentence and I don't have anything else to say.

~~~~~~
No big deal. This was to be expected with the Un-Constitutional violation of Maoist/Marxist Democrats allowing illegal aliens into America unchecked.
First we ad Nile Disease, Zika Virus, the outbreaks of Polio type infections, etc.

**********​
**********​

Gee, I wonder how that happens?

Is bill gates still releasing his genetically modified mosquitos in Florida that were supposed to fight malararia?

Thankfully I'm not from either state. I'm from Ohio. This is my third sentence and I don't have anything else to say.

Howdy neighbor. I'm just bit south of Cincinnati.

I didn’t know there was a vaccine for Malaria. Of course if there was the RW loons would denounce it as part of a Big Pharma plot to poison everyone.
RTS,S/AS01 (RTS,S) is the world's first malaria vaccine and the first approved vaccine to combat a human parasitic disease. This pediatric vaccine acts against Plasmodium falciparum, the deadliest malaria parasite globally, and the most prevalent in Africa.

Now you know.... you are welcome....

I wonder how many Americans have died because of covid and other viruses and other disease coming across with Biden's illegal immigrants from all over the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back