why did Biden deny ever speaking to Hunter about his business dealings .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace and tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..

Last edited:
1687991573418.jpeg

though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings and were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..
Was he under oath? (standard Trumptard excuse)

Was he under oath? (standard Trumptard excuse)
That's pretty weak.

He didn't realize how much of a crippled addict his son was would be my guess.
I think the Bidens are clearly corrupt. But Biden never imagined his son would be so stupid as to leave a laptop with HORRIBLE shit on it at a local 5&dime repair shop.
Now the snowball is house size and headed down the hill at FULL SPEED

That's pretty weak.

He didn't realize how much of a crippled addict his son was would be my guess.
I think the Bidens are clearly corrupt. But Biden never imagined his son would be so stupid as to leave a laptop with HORRIBLE shit on it at a local 5&dime repair shop.
Now the snowball is house size and headed down the hill at FULL SPEED
dems know he's guilty .. they just dont care as long as they have the doj protecting him they know they can say if he's guilty why hasnt the doj said it ? basically the left is telling us yeah JOES corrupt and theres nothing the right can do about it because we now own the doj and the intel community !

like being under oath maters to a scumacrat ! Biden knows admitting he talks to Hunter about business would be trouble for him ? and why would Joe need to be under oath to tell the truth ?
Trump told over 30,000 documented lies during his 4 years of failure and whenever one of his lies was pointed out on this board the response from Trumptards was always "was he under oath?" so I'm asking if this rationales applies to Joseph Biden (God's choice) also.

Trump told over 30,000 documented lies during his 4 years of failure and whenever one of his lies was pointed out on this board the response from Trumptards was always "was he under oath?" so I'm asking if this rationales applies to Joseph Biden (God's choice) also.
~~~~~~
Link(s)

Lol!

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years​

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency​

Trump Lied More Than 30,000 Times During His Presidency. No Wonder We’re Exhausted.​

As president, Trump made 30,573 false claims​

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.
What is especially striking is how the tsunami of untruths kept rising the longer he served as president and became increasingly unmoored from the truth.

Trump averaged about six claims a day in his first year as president, 16 claims day in his second year, 22 claims day in this third year — and 39 claims a day in his final year. Put another way, it took him 27 months to reach 10,000 claims and an additional 14 months to reach 20,000. He then exceeded the 30,000 mark less than five months later.

The fact checks in the database amount to about 5 million words and many include links to sources that debunk Trump’s statements.

Lol!

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years​

Final tally of lies: Analysts say Trump told 30,000 mistruths – that’s 21 a day – during presidency​

Trump Lied More Than 30,000 Times During His Presidency. No Wonder We’re Exhausted.​

As president, Trump made 30,573 false claims​

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.
What is especially striking is how the tsunami of untruths kept rising the longer he served as president and became increasingly unmoored from the truth.

Trump averaged about six claims a day in his first year as president, 16 claims day in his second year, 22 claims day in this third year — and 39 claims a day in his final year. Put another way, it took him 27 months to reach 10,000 claims and an additional 14 months to reach 20,000. He then exceeded the 30,000 mark less than five months later.

The fact checks in the database amount to about 5 million words and many include links to sources that debunk Trump’s statements.
Bro, the thread is about Biden....

FOCUS

A reminder that the Washington Post is free to all until the end of tomorrow, so you can click that database and see for yourself. Check out the amazing visual graphic.

All you need is to submit an email address, so that they can ask you later to subscribe, and then you can identify it as junk mail if you wish.

No exuses now, wingnuts!
4i6Ckte.gif

though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace and tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..
xiden lies shows a guilty mind

Forum List

Back