why did Biden deny ever speaking to Hunter about his business dealings .

Because that's what real liars do. They lie and when they are caught they lie again and then lie some more. Even when telling the truth has no consequences or in the end it makes things easier they still lie. They lie without thought or in his case even reason.

Biden is a true full blooded liar. If he said it was raining I'd have to look out the window to see for myself. Even when there is nothing to be gained he lies, like lying about the times he was arrested.

Id never seen a politician just lie so flippantly like he does. All politicians lie to some extent, it's part of the game but he takes the cake.

I don't think Trump was honest when he said he would not use his office to profit and help him and his children's businesses.....we know that was a lie........is it illegal? Not in a sense that anyone would prosecute....

This includes the billions Ivanka and Jared got, the millions Trump was able to grift from his moron followers over election fraud, of which he spent zero dollars actually proving it, tax fraud, that was bad enough to get his CFO sent to prison, campaign fraud that was serious enough to get his lawyer sent to prison, etc, etc, etc...

Now if you wish to make an example out of Biden and can prove he illegally received money from foreign governments in exchange for something....it should have been done during the previous admin, it should be done now, or it can be done when Republicans are back in office....but do it, or stop whining about it

Because that's what real liars do. They lie and when they are caught they lie again and then lie some more. Even when telling the truth has no consequences or in the end it makes things easier they still lie. They lie without thought or in his case even reason.

Biden is a true full blooded liar. If he said it was raining I'd have to look out the window to see for myself. Even when there is nothing to be gained he lies, like lying about the times he was arrested.

Id never seen a politician just lie so flippantly like he does. All politicians lie to some extent, it's part of the game but he takes the cake.
The self projection on this post is astounding......lying is pathological for you folks

Hunter's email doesnt prove anything other than he was using his dad's name. Second... Remind me what Joe was doing in 2017? Oh yea... nothing. Getting 10% of a deal as a private citizen is capitalism. Ask Jared Kushner.

Hunter's email doesnt prove anything other than he was using his dad's name. Second... Remind me what Joe was doing in 2017? Oh yea... nothing. Getting 10% of a deal as a private citizen is capitalism. Ask Jared Kushner.
I think they are upset that Biden didn't help Saudis get away with murdering a US journalist....apparently that is A-OK for Trumpers

though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace and tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..
He isnt particularly bright and he has a long record of throwing caution to the wind. I mean, who thinks they can get away with plagerizing Kennedy's speach during a campaign?

I think they are upset that Biden didn't help Saudis get away with murdering a US journalist....apparently that is A-OK for Trumpers
I saw Biden fist bump that guy and beg him for oil. Apparently Biden supporters think its ok to murder a journalist.

notice the dems are not saying Biden wasnt involved in the pay to play schemes .. instead they are deflecting to Trump .. what did the Bidens do to get said cash from foreign gov ? how come they didnt get any money from American companies ? what services or products did they create or supply ?

though its old news, and weve all seen Biden say that he's never spoken to his son about his business dealings . now anybody with a brain knows that JOE wasnt being truthful and many on the left would say so what ... but if Joe thought his sons business dealings were on the up and up why did he say he never spoke to him about said business dealings ? if Joe thought Hunter was conducting legit business with foreign countries and not selling out the country using his fathers influence to enrich the family why would Joe deny knowing much if anything about said business dealings ? wouldnt Joe say yes i speak with Hunter all the time about his business dealings ? wouldnt he embrace and tout the smartest guy he knows business practices ? wouldnt he say look at my family and the honest legal way they conduct business ?
10% for the big guy ..

excellent point

but another answer would be:

He never thought anyone would find out

and if it hadn't been for REPUBLICANS winning the HOUSE

we wouldn't have.

told ya '22 was something of a red wave after all!

:)

notice the dems are not saying Biden wasnt involved in the pay to play schemes .. instead they are deflecting to Trump .. what did the Bidens do to get said cash from foreign gov ? how come they didnt get any money from American companies ? what services or products did they create or supply ?
Biden was NOT involved in pay to play schemes.

the lies and attempted cover ups by xiden are an obvious sign of guilt
Where’s the charges? The investigations that produce charges? Shit, you dumb mother fuckers couldn’t even pin a crime on Hunter Biden who drags his ass through the gutter on the way to work… yet you think you can find something on Joe Biden who is the least corrupt president in history (tied with Obama)?

Where’s the charges? The investigations that produce charges? Shit, you dumb mother fuckers couldn’t even pin a crime on Hunter Biden who drags his ass through the gutter on the way to work… yet you think you can find something on Joe Biden who is the least corrupt president in history (tied with Obama)?
didn’t hunter just plea guilty to tax fraud charges? where you been?

as far as against xiden…obviously they can’t indict a sitting president.

Trump told over 30,000 documented lies during his 4 years of failure and whenever one of his lies was pointed out on this board the response from Trumptards was always "was he under oath?" so I'm asking if this rationales applies to Joseph Biden (God's choice) also.
I think Joe has him beat.

I saw Biden fist bump that guy and beg him for oil. Apparently Biden supporters think its ok to murder a journalist.
Yea, which is pretty bad....do you agree?

And no, I don't think Biden punching the guy would be much help now....

And yes, I still think helping that guy cover up a murder and bragging about it afterwards is worse

oh we know dems arent held to account legaly ... but the voters will know about the Biden corruption !

Yea, which is pretty bad....do you agree?

And no, I don't think Biden punching the guy would be much help now....

And yes, I still think helping that guy cover up a murder and bragging about it afterwards is worse
Its bad when he railed against Trump for merely agreeing to do business with them, who also said he is only doing so because he has to negotiate with even bad foreign leaders. Biden fist bumped him with a smile and begged for oil that he never got. It was a BAD fucking look.

10% for the big guy ..
That sonofabitch lies every time he opens his mouth.

Forum List

Back