Why Dick and Liz Cheney Hate Trump so Much

Honestly, how on earth can you make up ANY comparison between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

You're just not honest. You've created your own version of reality
Good point. Comparing Trump to Biden would require elevating Trump to a level of competence he isn’t capable of attaining on his own.

WellAT LEAST Coyote...i recognize the stupidity and cowardice in the repunklican party for years now. Maybe you need a new prescription.

You mean the Nazicrats that attacked the Capitol on Jan 6?
Yo m
You mean the Nazicrats that attacked the Capitol on Jan 6?
I mean the nicey nice nazicrats that allowed, tolerated, sanctioned and aided and abetted race riots for months. Yet those Nicey Nice nazicrats are all Shook up over ONE EVENT that TARGETED THEM. Ok. They don't think turn about is fair play, that offends the Nicey nice nazicrats all of a sudden? They grew scruples on this ONE issue? Funny how that works.

No surprise YOU would be that dense to believe that.you got trump mixed up with Dick Cheney,you just described cheney to a tee. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:That’s why cheney and bush both hate him and the Clinton’s are their buddys,bushs policys always mirrored his pals.your comedy is a killer as always.:abgg2q.jpg:
Bush hates Trump because Trump ended Jeb's ambitions and career.

Cheney= warmonger globalist.
Trump= non warmonger non globalist,that’s WHY cheney same as Bush hates trump as everybody with a brain knows.

I do not mind globalists if they are trying to reduce wars, but I definitely agree war mongers are bad.

I do not mind globalists if they are trying to reduce wars, but I definitely agree war mongers are bad.
Thats just stupid,,,
globalist dont want war because it cuts the profits they make from running and controlling peoples lives,,,

Good point. Comparing Trump to Biden would require elevating Trump to a level of competence he isn’t capable of attaining on his own.
That may be, realistically, the most ridiculous post you have ever made...and you know it. You exceded massive levels of exaggeration on that one...

Cheney= warmonger globalist.
Trump= non warmonger non globalist,that’s WHY cheney same as Bush hates trump as everybody with a brain knows.

donny has slapped his gold plated name on anything & everything around the globe & has his cheap sweatshop clothing made in china ... vietnam ... bangladesh ...

"A coup" 😄
You people are insane. You'll never win an election by showing yourself to be such an unhinged bunch

Meaning of coup in English​

coup​

noun [ C ]

US​

/kuː/ UK​

/kuː/​

coup noun [C] (TAKE POWER)​

C2​

(also coup d'état, US​

/ˌkuː.deɪˈtɑː/ UK​

/ˌkuː.deɪˈtɑː/ plural coups d'état)​

a sudden illegal, often violent, taking of government power, especially by part of an army:​

a military coup​

coup

donny's flying monkeys were his 'army'.

Thats just stupid,,,
globalist dont want war because it cuts the profits they make from running and controlling peoples lives,,,
Globalists want pure power. And they control a lot of it in the world. They do not want a burnt-out cinder. But they promote agendas that can cause it. Lesser nations suffer from their dictums.

EvilCat Breath said:
Bush hates Trump because Trump ended Jeb's ambitions and career.

in a nutshell...and possibly the whole bush family's political careers. Frankly I could not stomach another one.

Forum List

Back